- Screen and interview fitness professionals like trainers, physiotherapists and others
- Onboard potential fitness professionals for Trainer Community
- Lead Generation through referrals – from fitness professionals both interviewed and onboarded
- Maintain high standards of selling and ensuring strong client engagement
- Update and maintain the Daily trainer report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on target and achievement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background in sales with 1-2 years of experience
- Background as a fitness trainer with 2 years of experience
- Fluent in Hindi and Marathi
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
● Solicits and maintains network of prospects
● Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships
● Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products
● Demonstrates and showcases capabilities of the products/platforms
● Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified
● Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive
● Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing company resources and tools.
● Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and
company ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources
plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise
● Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
● Meets sales goals and objectives.
● Other related duties assigned as needed
● Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work
General knowledge, skills & abilities
● Good experience and understanding of rewards, incentives and gift card industry
● General knowledge of Human Capital Management, Compensation and Benefits
platforms including systems and applications
● Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
● Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
● Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
● Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
● Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all
levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
● Travel will be required
company job level description
● 5 to 10 years field sales experience in a similar industry
● Needs to be a self-starter working with minimal supervision
● Mid-level quota carrying position with a career path to a sales leadership role
● Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices
● Learns to use professional concepts
● Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
● Is required to have good knowledge of company products and services
● May have own territory or work on a team
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
benefits of being at company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and
Compass.company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will
attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The
candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Our client works as a marketing platform for news publications that helps businesses engage their readers using push notifications. They help their clients to engage their users with relevant conversations across channels through products such as web push notifications, mobile app notifications and messenger notifications. Their main focus is on editors and audience managers to help them with relevant features to drive audience loyalty.
Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, our client was founded in 2016 by an IIT, Bombay graduate. With regards to recognition, they have won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Awards 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for managing inbound inquiries and signups/ acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
What you will do:
- Generating revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Presenting & demonstrating our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Working cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Building your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and updating on a weekly basis
- Owning and driving at least 3X pipeline targets on a monthly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommending appropriate solutions
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the company's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Following up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensuring high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Global Sales Manager
- Being Accountable for the accuracy of reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Talent for developing creative solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical ability and data-driven mindset
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- Aptitude for prospecting, identifying sound business opportunities, and closing business
- Willingness to accept change and reorient efforts according to the dynamic work environment
- Ability to succeed both independently and in a collaborative, team-based atmosphere
- High degree of accountability and passion for work
- Experience presenting data and analytics in a compelling way
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Openness to work in Shifts
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Sales Trainer, you will lead the end to end training process for the telesales team which helps in delivering of the company’s revenue goals. You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new and current sales associates
- Develop individualized training plans for underperforming salespersons
- Conduct Training certification program, prepare and evaluate assessments after the completion of New Hire Training Program
- Taking responsibility for the first week first sale of the trained candidates
- Doing call audits, attending buddy-ups, content creation as a part of non-batch activities
- Working closely with the sales managers and understanding the training requirements of the assigned Business unit and addressing the same.
- Involving in different projects as per the BU requirements
- Deliver customized training sessions for every individual
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in the training programs
- Being a team player to support different initiatives in training as per the immediate business requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment
- Any Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in sales training
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent training & coaching skills
Key Responsibilities as a CTO
- Define, architect, and execute the organizational plan required to fulfill the company’s business and technology strategies.
- Streamline the feature deployment pipeline. Ensure that technical resources meet the company’s short & long-term needs.
- Ensure security & high up-time of the application
- Design a hiring plan & building a hiring framework for growth
- Recruit, develop, manage and scale a talented technology team committed to developing innovative solutions aligned with the company’s business model, values, and vision
- Create a strong internal culture to manage technology projects with accurate time estimates, adherence to deadlines, and strong communication with stakeholders.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Provide input to annual budget exercises and manage organizational spending to set budgets.
- Understanding market dynamics and translating them into innovation roadmaps
- Supervise all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance, and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
- Oversee the technology organization’s information security, disaster recovery, and business continuity efforts.
- Work in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business capabilities.
- Conduct technical reviews of products or solutions to compare and evaluate their applicability.
You're a fast, structured thinker and clear communicator at all levels. You aspire to create an innovative solution that will change the way knowledge is consumed and roll it out on an international scale together with an outperforming team. We are looking for pragmatic, collaborative leadership, highly adaptable, and with the intuitive reflex to test, iterate and turn the dials to reach the business objectives.
- Ideally, you have 12+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years of working as a CTO/comparable position.
- Proven technical background with a strong understanding of architecture complimented with experience of managing technical debt & driving appropriate strategic and pragmatic choices.
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning development teams.
- Experience hiring, retaining and developing a scaled technical team. You are an excellent motivator and can also have tough conversations when needed.
- Experience with product launches.
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Strong on data strategy & extracting/analysing insights from multiple data sources
Must have: CTO experience of 3 plus years (preferably in a funded start-up) and a few years in Top Tech firms/Start-ups.
Profile Roles and Responsibilities :
A) Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
1. Recruit and train to ensure that there is enough strength to handle the sales projections 15 days in advance
2. Provide training, help, and second voice to the sales advisors to help them achieve their targets
3. Develop rebuttals for the evolving customer queries and train the team members on the same
4. Work with the Training Manager to ensure the success of trainees
B) Set goals and measure/audit performance of each team member
1. Develop sales target for each of the team member and explain them the same with deadlines
2. Measure daily, weekly, monthly performance trends of each team member and take corrective actions to match the organization's expectations
3. Conduct daily team hurdles to brief the team on the team and individual targets
4. Motivate team members to meet and exceed targets
What does this role hold for you…??
- Responsibility for the entire process of lead management, sales and business development for the region.
- Driving scale and growth through proper sales planning and precise execution.
- Data management to ensure 100% coverage in assigned territory and tracking other key parameters.
- Client acquisition campaigns and lead generation to build as a flagship brand for Property Services in the respective region.
- Responsibility service delivery ensuring client retention and reference.
- Providing the market intelligence, data analytics and insights for the marketing team to launch the right promotional and customer communication initiatives.
- Responsibility for achieving targets in the designated areas.
- Developing and maintaining of database regular reporting &follow-ups.
- B2B Frontline Sales.
- Mapping of new projects and new builders in designated territories, acquisition of new projects and new builders to ensure coverage across designated territory.
- Relationship Management with existing clients to ensure 100% coverage of new projects launched by them.
- Achieving revenue and coverage targets.
Apply if you have…
- Post-graduation degree with 3 to 5 yrs of experience in B2B/Channel sales responsibility.
- Have worked in a real estate business.
- An outgoing and likable personality
- Confidence and authoritative speaking
- Strong presentation skills & confidence in your own abilities
- A high degree of self-motivation
- A passion for selling, Personal ambition, Resilience and persistence
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels & strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work own your own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong execution skills
- Knowledge of MS office (word and excel) and know how to use Internet.
Passion for results & good time management