About Vakati Globe Solutions India Pvt Ltd
· Responsible for Technology hiring across levels and manage a team of recruiters
· Responsible for end to end Talent Acquisition including planning and strategizing for deliverables, sourcing and attracting candidates through various active and passive channels; candidate engagement; stakeholder management; reporting; database management etc.
· High end ownership of the deliverables.
· Focus on priorities, drive & deliver successfully.
· Maintain effective communication with the hiring managers and candidates.
· Build influential candidate relationships throughout the process.
· Follow and practice latest recruitment trends and strategies.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and networking.
· Proactively resolve bottle necks.
· Prepare and submit timely progress reports to various stakeholders.
· Involve in various initiatives for process improvement and talent branding
What are we looking for?
· Proven 7-10 years of experience in technical recruitment with excellence in hiring across levels, stakeholder management, database management, reporting etc
· Ability to manage a team of recruiters and sourcers
· Expertise in stakeholder management and leading an entire unit of hiring independently
· Possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles and the culture
· Strong understanding about engineering and product requisitions
· Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and work under tight timelines
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Impeccable multitasking and organizational skills
· Always pushing the limits
· Excellent relationship building and analytical skills
· Knowledge of latest recruitment trends and practices
· Proven skills in attracting candidates through various social media channels
· Detailed oriented, organized, discrete and dedicated professional
● An experience of 6-10 years in managing complex and high-volume recruitment for field
sales and corporate non-tech involving multiple locations, business requirements, and
stakeholders and is able to strategize based on market intelligence of skills
● Ability to drive the execution of innovative ways of finding talent in the market
● Building overall talent strategy including the strategic workforce plan tied with a strong
recruitment delivery plan to meet the growing business needs.
● Owning end-to-end recruitment process with Hiring Manager right from board approval of
headcount & initiate hiring process till onboarding
● Establish and Ensuring that all aspects of the recruitment and selection process are
adhered to including cost-effective sourcing and screening methods, interviewing
protocol, assessment and offers
● Contribute, Partner and Drive key initiatives with the TA COE
● Individually contribute to the Leadership roles hiring.
● A minimum of 6 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
● Proficiency in handling a team of 5 - 7 recruiters.
● Excellent leadership and negotiating skills and ability to influence and implement change
● Highly organized, operationally astute, and data-oriented
● Ability to innovate and setup and scale processes.
● Instrumental in building and upgrading our hiring model through participation in projects
● Data-driven to make compelling arguments that drive decisions across your team and
● An advocate for our employer value proposition across hiring channels, championing our
culture of happiness to attract best in market talent
Our client is re-imagining skill-based education building the future of higher education. The platform educates young talent from remote India (tier - 2/3 cities/towns) on job-relevant skills and connects skilled graduates to jobs. With more than 200000+ users currently on the platform, it is growing exponentially. We are looking for the missionary talent to join us in the journey to transform higher education and build the university of the future.
1. Creating comprehensive talent sourcing and recruitment strategies, leveraging internal and external resources in order to hire the best talent in the market.
2. Lead the team of recruiters to screen candidates by reviewing resumes, and job applications, and performing initial level screening.
3. Maintaining relationships with the consultants/hiring partners and ensuring a robust candidate pipeline at all times.
4. Design and execute mass hiring/bulk-hiring for sales and customer success positions. Take ownership of the interview process and the candidate's experience.
5. Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
1. Min 5+ years experience in recruitment, with hands-on experience in hiring.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
3. Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues.
4. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
5. Comfortable making decisions independently.
6. Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines and targets
Please let us know how you were able to find the best talent and how it reflected
We at CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like LinkedIn, Cutshort etc.)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video, and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language, and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
Preferred both male and female candidates.
Extra Benefits:1) Special Incentives
2) Attractive Bonus
3) Enthusiastic work Environment
Candidates experience in Technical Hiring, End to end recruitment using job portals Naukri, linkedin.
Technical Recruiter - WFH
Full Time, Permanent
Do you like to solve recruitment problems? We are looking to add recruiters to our team who can think out of the box and help us source candidates faster and better.
Position: Technical Recruiter
About us: We are a REMOTE FIRST RECRUITING firm based in Pune. Back in 2010, we started solving talent acquisition and recruitment problems for clients in Accounting and Manufacturing Domains, and then added IT clients - typically product development companies. We are working with clients across India. To know more please visit www.rsconsulting.in or Our LinkedIn Page.
- Responsible for an entire Recruitment life-cycle
- Thorough research & in-depth understanding of Company profile, culture, market status, competitors, requirements
- Mapping the client's industry and competition
- Sourcing candidates primarily by head hunting, referencing and social networking sites, Job Portals, job postings, Search engines, and other advanced Internet search techniques.
- Pre-screening candidates for a thorough evaluation of technical fit to the requirement
- Scheduling & coordinating interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Responsible for negotiating terms and facilitating acceptance of the offer.
- Ensuring joining & post-joining formalities
- Minimum 2 Years experience in domestic IT Recruitment (permanent with typical services and Fintech companies)
- Hands on experience managing niche profiles
- Excellent Communication Skill and Telephone Etiquette
- Self Motivated with High Energy
- Excellent analytical & problem solving ability
- Ability to Multi-task and handle more than one requirement simultaneously
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Patience, Sincerity, Dedication, Empathy & Perseverance
- Looking for immediate joiners.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in domestic IT Recruitment (with typical Fintech / Start-Ups companies)
- Only domestic technical hiring experience will be considered
- Should possess own laptop / PC with a stable internet connection
- Should possess excellent communication skill
- Must have demonstrated good closure record in previous employment (Typically 3-4 Joining per month with a salary range between 10-35L/PA)
- Not dependent on only job portals and already developed own candidates network
-Hands on experience in BPO/KPO hiring
-Excellent communication skill in English(Mandatory) and any regional language (Bengali or Hindi- Preferable)
-Must know basic excel
-Skilled in candidate screening & initial telephonic interview
-Must be a graduate, MBA in HR/IR or MSW will be an added advantage
-Must be an immediate joiner (15 days or less)