- 2-8 years of experience in frontend development
- Hands-on experience of Minimum 2 years into ReactJS with 6 months in Redux
- Have delivered project on ReactJS and played key role
We are fast growing technology enabled advanced analytics and data science start-up. We have clients in USA and India and those two geographies are our current market focus. We are developing
an Artificial Intelligence (AI) embedded data science and analytics product platform (patented in US) with a series of offerings to solve real world problems. We have a world-class team of in-house technocrats, external consultants, SMEs, data scientists, and experienced business professionals driving the product journey.
What you can expect?
Along with the commercial aspects of the engagement (no bar for the right candidate), you can expect an agile environment, with progressive culture and state of the art workplace. You will be presented with a great learning opportunity, while interacting with people from diverse background with the depth and breadth of experiences. Our technical, SME, and business leadership team comprises of each professional with 15+ years of experience and strong credibility to their names.
What Role You Are Expected To Play?
Work with Lead UI and UX team in designing the UI components for the product.
Develop & Unit test features in the product.
Work with the backend team in designing the integration API.
Document and follow best practices and coding standards, and help the team adopt the same.
Ensure smooth and timely communication with both the internal and external stakeholders.
Participate in estimations and ensure timely delivery of the features
Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of committed code.
Mentor the junior members of the team in coding best practices.
Essential Experience And Skill-Set You Should Have
At least 1 year of hands on experience in to React.js and its core principles.
Familiarity with the latest features of React.js (such as Context APIs, Hooks).
Solid experience with the Redux workflow.
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
A self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group, demonstrated initiative,and good writing/briefing skills are great to have.
Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas / thoughts with significant business/ organizational impact.
Ability to quickly adapt to changing technological trends.
People & Culture
As a company, we believe in working hard and
letting our passion drive us to dream high and
achieve higher. We inspire innovation through
freedom of thought and creativity, and pursue
excellence while ensuring that our integrity
and ethical foundation remain strong.
Honesty, determination, and perseverance
form the core of our value system. Analyttica’s
versatile talent fulfils our value proposition by
taking on fresh challenges and delivering
solutions that blend skill and intuition (science
and art). Understanding the customer/partner
mindset helps us provide technology enabled
scientific solutions at scale for sustainable
- You will be a rockstar front end engineer bringing to life designs and solutions created in collaboration with designers and product managers. You will be responsible for converting the requirements to fast, optimised, usable interfaces, loved by our users.
- You will be the main source of knowledge on everything “front end” related and guide the team to make correct technical decisions to ensure the speed and scale of the solutions deployed.
- Collaborate daily with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- You will be a key person in ensuring that agile processes created by the team are adhered to and you actively contribute to the improvement of these processes. You will be responsible for estimating your tasks and ensuring that promised timelines are met.
- You will be responsible for the performance, security, scalability, reusability and quality of the applications under you. You will collaborate with senior engineering managers/architects to refine & improve your solutions. You will cascade the same culture across the team by supporting and mentoring team members, helping build truly scalable applications
- You will need to collaborate closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to achieve predictable results at a rapid pace.
- You will be able to handle competing priorities and chart the best course of action for yourself and your team members ensuring blockers are removed
- You will help in attracting and evaluating tech talent to help build the engineering brand of the organization.
Desired background & skills
- 3-9 years of experience as an engineer at top tier digital product companies across consumer or SMB.
- 3+ years of experience in working on front end JS frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
- Experience of design collaboration tools such as Zeplin, Figma, XD, Invision.
- Bonus if either you’re a full stack developer with knowledge of the back end or have experience with cross-platform mobile technologies such as React Native or Flutter.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- You get a kick out of people using and loving your produced outcome.
As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing
amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an
established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new
ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
• Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
• Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
• Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
• Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
• 4+ years of professional software development experiences
• You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
• An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build
generic and performant systems are a plus.
• Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Datastructures.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
• Flexible timing and work from home days.
• Relocation allowance
• Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
• Beautifully designed large office space.
• Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
- Coordinate with development teams,analysts and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture that can scale to thousands of end users.
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers, databases and applications.
- Ensure cross-platform optimisation and responsiveness of applications.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Document code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create security and data protection processes.
- Design and develop secure APIs.
- Monitor & optimise application performance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ability to quickly adapt and migrate code to most current technologies.
- 3+ years of proven experience working as a Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience developing desktop, mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of AWS, Firebase, GIT and Jenkins.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, JSON manipulation/ parsing, XML, caching and logging frameworks.
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. Postgres, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, NGINX) and UI/UX design implementation.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- An analytical mind with good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Work in a high-trust, high-transparency environment, that will literally change the way you engage with people in your professional and personal life.
- Do massive scale, meaningful work that transforms the workdays and lives of people.
- Join us in Goa or remotely from anywhere across the world.
illumnus is one of the fastest-growing EdTech startups from IIT Bombay & BITS Pilani alumni, envisioned to reform the education system in India and across the globe. With 20+ top-end international clients in UAE, UK, and India, illumnus is eying to expand into 4 countries by the end of 2020. We are extensively looking for smart & young individuals full of energy to become a part of this exciting journey to build a scalable and robust tech.
The core product is a B2B SaaS-based Collaborative Learning Management Software for premier Schools, colleges, and coaching institutions to enhance the pedagogy and learning experience using Machine Learning
For a better understanding, you can visit:-
We are hiring for React/Redux + ReactNative Developer with 2+ years of hands-on experience in React, ReactNative, and Frontend Development.
As an early member of our engineering team, you’ll have a direct impact on the success of Illumnus by building out our core foundations.
Dealing with distributed systems, serverless architecture, groundbreaking technologies means your job will be as exciting as it is fulfilling.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Designing, building, and maintaining high-performance Web Applications and dashboards with reusable, and reliable ReactJS code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field from Premium Institutes e.g. IITs, BITS, NITs
- 2+ years of experience in working with Frontend and UI Development
- Strong knowledge of working with GraphQL and REST APIs and building responsive analytics dashboards
- Experience with building Progressive web apps, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Understanding of Google's Material design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration (CI/CD) & Firebase Platform & Experience of Live communication app
What will you do? 🤔
- Lead frontend team and work with Engineering Team to design beautiful products and thoughtful interactions that make the experience of working with data seamless!
- Help us design and optimize the performance of our products.
- Some of our users work with large data sets and have complex workflows that they manage with Atlan. You will be expected to prioritize user experience while building for scale.
- Design and develop products for diverse personas—data analysts in a large FMCG company, a data scientist working with a large fintech organization or a business user in a product startup.
- Collaborate across teams to achieve company-wide engineering goals and contribute to building a great engineering culture.
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- You have experience building a product from scratch or being in the initial frontend team of any startup.
- You have worked on building and debugging complex systems in both individual and team environments.
- You have a knack for picking the right set of tools for the job at hand.
- You are an expert in Vue.js or Nuxt.js and have a desire to deepen your knowledge in current technologies as well as learn new ones.
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy and desire to influence product direction.
- You have lead a team of frontend engineers previously.
- You love crafting beautiful UI & solid UX/DX to solve the users’ problem. You have a knack to go one step further to delight the user.
- You understand the big data landscape and empathize with the problems of data teams.
- You have previously worked in a startup environment, preferably with a SaaS product.
- You love open-source as much we do! Bonus points if you are an active contributor to the community (speak at conferences and meetups).
. Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
· Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
· Learn and understand user interactions
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
· As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Ability to create a reusable stateful component using React hooks
· Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
· Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with HTML / CSS
· GIT experience is a plus
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Familiarity with working with the siren-JSON schema for generating forms.
· Familiarity with react-hook-form
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with code versioning tools
· jest and enzyme for red-green tdd
· understanding of feature flag
· lint and husky hooks