- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
We are hiring for Software Engineer (Flutter)
● Build & Influence features and products while bringing in Flutter best practices.
● Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
● Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market
● Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app
size, memory footprint.
● Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the
creation of quality products is essential.
● Build a close partnership with the web team & platform to ensure synergy & feature
parity between the two platforms.
● Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
● 2+ years of experience in building consumer-facing or business facing Flutter
● Hands-on experience with Flutter, Android and iOS architecture components
● Impeccable understanding of lifecycle & multi-threading in the JVM world.
● Experience with REST APIs, Firebase suite & third-party libraries and APIs.
● Motivation to set up a comprehensive unit testing approach to development.
● Open to experimenting with new tech like Compose, React Native & so on.
● Have a good eye for design & product thinking and the ability to make data-driven
● Good grasp of data structures and algorithms - especially the ones used in mobile
development & API design.
● Knowledge of the mobile development cycle, popular architectures, trends, &
● Good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
● E2E App development and/or experience of developing Pub is good to have
● Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- Leads a project end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
- Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products. Estimates accurately.
- Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
- Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
- Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
- Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
- Perform peer code reviews and help us all get better.
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 8 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Android SDK Stack As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Ability to implement AWS & Google cloud services
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Make sure to mention any other frameworks, libraries, or other technologies relevant to your project
List any education level or certification you may require
React Native Developers
- l React Native
- l Redux and State Management
- l Experience with OIDC/OAUTH2
- l Git and Git Flow Processes
- l Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine or similar frameworks)
- l Server Side Programming (NodeJS, Express)
- l OpenAPI Spec
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting, designing, and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. We are looking for self-motivated, energetic candidates who are looking for the next set of challenges in their careers. Mobile app developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the mobile app. NOT a classic Website Development job involving simple development and maintenance of websites. We work on complex web applications that are technologically challenging. The projects are done in small teams, which results in greater responsibility for each member of the team. We genuinely want you to learn and grow and will provide you ample opportunities for that.
- Deliver innovative solutions to drive next-generation user experiences, designs, and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and proven record in developing mobile apps.
- Extensive experience with React and state management frameworks such as Redux/MobX.
- Experience with React Native.
- Technical knowledge of RDBMS.
- Development experience with iOS/Android or both.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and run-time optimization.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest or Mocha)
- React Native
- Third-Party SDK integration.
- Development experience with IOS/Android or both
Industry: IT / E-Learning and Assessment
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: React Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Here’s what you will do day-to-day:
Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles
Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative solutions to real-world problems
Build all the necessary tools and infrastructure to enable rapid mobile development
Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services
Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Why work with us?
Work in a very small, highly talented team consisting IIT alumnus and rockstar developers
High standard of engineering quality
Work on cutting edge technologies in android development so that you are always updated with the trends in android community. P.S. We hate outdated technologies!
High impact role at fast paced growth company
Skills we are looking for - Android Engineer:
Must be able to independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, Kotlin)
Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures
Experience with MVVM or MVP or Clean architecture
Experience with mobile data storage with SQLite/Room or other DBs including no-SQL
Understanding of RxJava, Dependency Injection frameworks like Dagger 2
Good experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource optimizations
Has published at least one app in play store
Few Good to Haves:
Kotlin experience is a big plus
Experience working in a startup
Experience with Camera and Google Maps apis
Published apps in play store
Our Android Tech:
Clean architecture with best practices in MVVM
Latest jetpack components
We have an urgent requirement of Android Developer for Noida Location.
Joining: Immediate/15 days
Exp: 1-2 years
Location: Noida, Sector-132
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.