We are seeking a Sr. React.js Frontend Developer with relevant technical experience for developing high-quality applications.
- Advanced understanding of React.js, React Native, its core principles, workflows (such as Flux or Redux), and a good knowledge of the most popular npm and React libraries/components in the open source community
- Advanced CSS3/HTML5 usage and modern features (Flexbox, CSS grids, media queries and CSS custom properties), CSS naming conventions (BEM) and CSS linting
- Applying best modern CSS methodologies (CSS in JS, styled components, Glamorous,CSS modules, BEM or Atomic Design etc.) and CSS tools (Modernizr, Autoprefixer, CSS linting, Stylelint, CSS linting etc.) into our React components
- Experience in writing unit and integration test suites.
- Git knowledge-Experience with Git, GitHub and source code management and branching strategies
- Experience with code versioning, unit testing tools such as Jest or Karma or Mocha, CI / CD pipelines and Docker
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools in Google Cloud Platform such as Cloud Functions, Cloud Build.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc Understanding of the Software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of work experience relevant to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree in Computer Science, MIS, EE, CE.
- 4+ years of work experience using React.js
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups
- Strong written/verbal communication and excellent problems solving skills.
- Results driven, flexible and self-motivated
About Fleet Studio Technology Private Limited
We work with startups and agencies and promise complete discretion. Our clients consider us part of their team and trust us enough to involve us in their pitches and MVP. Our clients include stealth mode startups, agencies and leading consumer brands.
We have created mobile and web applications for global audience. Our clear understanding of both design and technology combined with our emphasis on culture and consumer behaviors enhance communication and the final product.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
. 3.5+ years of work experience on React.JS framework
· Has expertise in following front- end optimization techniques:
· Lazy Loading
· Asynchronous Module Definition
· Image Compression and Minification
· Other front-end tooling using Grunt / Webpack and NPM
· Familiarity with NodeJS, Jasmine / Karma and other unit testing frameworks
· Foundation data structure – Arrays, dictionaries, sets and lists
· Proficient in evaluating front end performance and measure accordingly
· Strong appetite to learn industry trends and new & emerging technologies
Job Description & Requirements
- Work as part of a small team to build our web3 on and offramp with ReactJS for spare part distributors.
- 3 or more years of professional experience working with ReactJS & JS
- Core competencies in core JS, DOM, HTML5 and CSS.
- Ability to build simple, testable, single responsible modular UI components.
- Experience working with ChakraUI, Redux, React Hooks, API interactions, browser debuggers and profilers.
- Well versed with ES6 syntax and updates.
- Well versed with style systems such as SaaS, Less.
- Well versed with Git workflows, CI & CD for web apps.
- Well versed with PWA’s.
- Well versed with webpack, npm, yarn and other dev tools for your tasks.
- A plus if you have published web apps on the internet and have web3 experience
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content - management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
As the lead for the frontend development team at Mosaic, you will be the sole owner of the
entire FE development cycle for our consumer facing web products in ReactJS. Also, you will
be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating intensively with the
backend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences. You would also need to
control the mobile app development lifecycle on ReactNative.
- Overlook development of all user-facing products in React
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Use Server Side Rendering when applicable
- Enhance SEO, Analytics and overall frontend architecture for better performance
- 4+ years of experience building frontend for consumer facing products
- 2+ years on ReactJS for consumer facing products
- 1+ years of Team Lead/Management experience
- Thorough understanding of architecting the frontend system with Server Side Rendering
- Good foundation in design and a knack for designing interactions and elegant interfaces
- Understands app development cycle
- Experience with NodeJS for Server Side Rendering/coordinating with the backend team
for API requirements
- Must come up with caching solutions where required to speed up the website load speed
and improve customer experience
We are looking for a front end engineer with focus on UI/UX engineer with superb technical and aesthetic aptitude. The front end engineer will primarily be responsible for building and delivering custom solutions for our customers including the graphic design, experience design, and coding of the front ends. In this role, we expect you to gain an intimate understanding of your user and the value they’ll derive from the solution and develop user interfaces to deliver that value to the user in an ideal manner. The successful candidate will be curious, creative, ambitious, self motivated, flexible, and have a propensity for taking action.
Although your primary responsibilities will be around front-end work, we prize individuals who are willing to step in and contribute to other areas including automation, tooling, and management of applications.
As part of the early engineering team, you will have a chance to make a measurable impact in future of Thinkdeeply as well as having a significant amount of responsibility.
- 5+ years in architecting and building Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Shipped at least 2+ applications using Angular/AngularJs
- Expertise in building Angularjs and Angular with integration and unit tests
- Experience in upgrading angular/js versions and converting angularjs -> angular.
- Good working knowledge of other frameworks such as REACT, nodejs, meteor etc.
- Experience with package management tools such as webpack for minification, uglification etc
- Experience with creating embeddable widgets
- Expertise with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap4
- Demonstrated expertise of building cloud native applications
- Familiarity with administration of CI/CD such as jenkins
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to create UI/UX designs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay & benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.