Good Analytical thinking
Understand client requirements
Good Know ledge of testing APIs for integration.
Experience in Redux and React
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing site requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting site interface and debugging developed site codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting site changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Strong knowledge in react frameworks such as Next Js etc.,.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Experience with web/graphic design applications such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Developer must have proven work experience on version control and source code management like GIT, Bitbucket.
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit the description below - you are the candidate we are looking for
- Good Experience in Vue.js or React.js or Angular
Unit Testing (mocha, jasmine, chai)
Packaging (Webpack or gulp)
Technologies like npm, babel
- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.
- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side languages (PHP, Node.js) is a plus.
- Good understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding SEO and SMM is a Plus
- Understanding of PWA and lighthouse is a Plus
- Experience with HTML5 based TV apps is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
NB: PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV
Deskera's suite of products has three robust offerings; Books and Sales. Books addresses all accounting needs any business might have from invoicing, inventory, and financial documentation. Sales allow for customer and vendor contact management. The suite is available on both the web and mobile platforms, so as a business owner or employee, you are always within access to your business's pulse and needs. Deskera has empowered many SMEs globally by providing innovative business functions across diverse industry segments such as manufacturing, engineering, construction, education, and Government.
What you will do daily
Designing, building, prototyping, developing, and implementing single page responsive web
applications for our cloud platform.
Involved in decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
Developing application code, services, user interfaces, user experience and unit tests.
Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
What you will bring with you
You have previously worked for 4 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of UI/UX, including accessibility and usability.
You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards
You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
You have had the exposure to internet security, SEO, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position Description: 2+ years of experience on development.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Build efficient and reusable front-end system that drive complex web applications
- Identify, address performance bottleneck and communicate best practices for front end engineering
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to build/deliver next generation products
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Rapid prototyping web user interfaces
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
- You will be a rockstar front end engineer bringing to life designs and solutions created in collaboration with designers and product managers. You will be responsible for converting the requirements to fast, optimised, usable interfaces, loved by our users.
- You will be the main source of knowledge on everything “front end” related and guide the team to make correct technical decisions to ensure the speed and scale of the solutions deployed.
- Collaborate daily with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- You will be a key person in ensuring that agile processes created by the team are adhered to and you actively contribute to the improvement of these processes. You will be responsible for estimating your tasks and ensuring that promised timelines are met.
- You will be responsible for the performance, security, scalability, reusability and quality of the applications under you. You will collaborate with senior engineering managers/architects to refine & improve your solutions. You will cascade the same culture across the team by supporting and mentoring team members, helping build truly scalable applications
- You will need to collaborate closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to achieve predictable results at a rapid pace.
- You will be able to handle competing priorities and chart the best course of action for yourself and your team members ensuring blockers are removed
- You will help in attracting and evaluating tech talent to help build the engineering brand of the organization.
Desired background & skills
- 3-9 years of experience as an engineer at top tier digital product companies across consumer or SMB.
- 3+ years of experience in working on front end JS frameworks like React/Angular/Vue
- Experience of design collaboration tools such as Zeplin, Figma, XD, Invision.
- Bonus if either you’re a full stack developer with knowledge of the back end or have experience with cross-platform mobile technologies such as React Native or Flutter.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Passion to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. conscientious, curious, hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- You get a kick out of people using and loving your produced outcome.
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal
and alternative channels.
Design and develop a user interface for business-sensitive consumer-facing e-commerce
Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Lead by example through innovation.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 3 plus years experience in developing front-end for large scale web-based
consumer-facing products. Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3, including JS web browser APIs.
Building advanced responsive layouts.
Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
Exposure to mobile-based interfaces, social media.
Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
Working in distributed systems setup and developing serverless apps is desired.
B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.