- Experience with React JS and Redux.
• HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
• Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance. Understand the full web technology stack, e.g. HTML, CSS, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching.
• Have a deep understanding of frontend application structure and architecture
• Have great customer empathy and appreciate the User’s experience
• Experience with unit testing, using test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Enzyme etc.
• Experience in Web Development end-to-end, from design to release.
• Experience or aspiration to be a full stack developer(Node.js).
About Suventure Services Private Limited
Suventure is a next generation technology organization that helps clients use information technology as a business enabler. Suventure strives to be at the forefront of innovation in information technology and outsourcing leveraging IT to provide maximum returns.
At Suventure, we would like to be long term partners in our customers’ business journey, the journey where destinations keep evolving. As a business partner, Suventure ensures that incremental IT steps in the journey are rewarding and fulfilling. Suventure will remain a trusted knowledgeable friend, partner, and advisor throughout customers’ business journey.
Suventure is lead by a group of highly experienced technology and business professionals with global experience in IT and related industries. As experienced IT and business professionals, we “Think as an Enterprise, work as a Startup.”
Suventure teams have provided services to a wide spectrum of clients ranging from startups to Fortune 1000 companies. Suventure covers a wide gamut of IT offerings and solutions including IT strategy, IT visioning & roadmap, applications portfolio assessments and reengineering, applications development, maintenance, support, IT Infrastructure, product engineering, system integration, quality assurance, independent verification and validation.
Suventure builds enduring partnerships with industry leading organizations to provide our customers with industry leading solutions, products, and implementations.
Spirit of Suventure
We believe in that whatever we do for our customers, ourselves, and our organizations should have lasting value.
Every Suventure mind takes the following pledge:
-- Maintain integrity, trust, and ethical business practices at all times
-- Add enduring lasting value
-- Respect people and promises
-- Keep raising the bar
-- Make customers and colleagues successful
About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
● Write effective, scalable and reusable code
● Participate in system design and architecture discussions
● Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Frontend Web Developer
● Minimum 1 year of work experience as a frontend engineer.
● Minimum 1 year of Vue, React or Angular experience (Preferably React).
● Must have Experience working in a Typescript codebase.
● Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have".
● Exposure to deck.gl is “Good to Have”.
● Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment.
● An analytical bent of mind
● Good time management skills
● Curiosity for learning
● Creative vision
● Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- 2+ years working in front-end web development
- Front end technologies: Angular.js (1.x), Angular (4-12), HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application.
- Actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid prototypes early in the design phase
- Writing clean, production-ready code, which will be integrated with the backend/APIs
- Will be supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic
- Will be supported by front end designer who specialize in markup and styling
It is a platform for parents to find and book kids' activity classes in their neighbourhood.
We are currently hiring a Frontend developer for a startup in the B2C marketplace space based out of Mumbai. This startup is an Online Marketplace, that serves as a Discovery and Booking Platform for Kids’ Activity Classes. Operations were launched in November 2019, and have over 20KParents and 500+ educators listed on our Platform across the major Tier-I and Tier-II cities in India.
Platform details are listed below :
- A SaaS platform for educators to simplify the management of their classes and workshops.
- Educators get access to a dashboard and use our Class Management tool to create listings, view registrations, manage bookings and payments.
- The dashboard also provides analytics for teachers to track visitor traffic, see drop offs and understand which social media channel generates maximum ROI for them.
- Discovery & Booking Platform for parents so that they can search, view and book classes and workshops for their children.
Top 2 role must have’s
- You should have REACT JS experience of building a product
- You should be willing to work in a very early stage startup
Tech skills required for this role:
- Front end design in REACT JS at least 1.5 years
- AWS server
- Mongo Database
- API's written in Nodejs
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 12 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
We are looking to hire an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team.
- Proficient understanding of Angular
- Familiarity with ticketing tools JIRA & Trello.
Excellent in analytical and multitasking skills.
- UX (Front-End) development.
- Ability to work with a team of developers, communicating professionally and effectively.
Builds reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Developing a new Progressive Web Application
• Integrating back-end API's with front-end
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Collaborate with other team members
What You’ll Need?
• Hands-on experience of 2-8 years in ReactJS and PWA
• Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, OOJS, ES6, ES5, and ReactJs
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Good understanding of Responsive and Adaptive web page design with code versioning tools
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
such issues and familiarity with front-end build tools
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated Software Developer-Frontend to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization, and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
● Develop tools and applications with producing clean and scalable code
● Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
● Review and debug code and associated functionalities
● Collaborate with other cross-functional teams
● Document development phases and monitor systems
● Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
What you will bring:
- 1+ years of experience working with Angular 8 or greater version for frontend development.
- Strong understanding of modern CSS Standards & Practices.
- Able to understand packaging using NPM or yarn and create generic reusable components
- Basic understanding of cloud computing & distributed systems.
- Good understanding of supportive technologies such as GIT.
- Experience in backend development with Node or Java would be preferred
- Experience with other UI frameworks such as React or Vue is a plus
- Understanding of containerization
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
What we offer:
- A competitive salary on par with top market standards
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children) Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover up to two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of up to Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
- 2+ years of relevant programming experience in an online environment, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Should have worked on Phaser.io HTML5 framework.
- Should have worked on at least one HTML5 game.
- Knowledge of HTML5 porting into Android and iOS through available plug- in.
- Ability to develop and deploy HTML5 on iOS, Android and Web.
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of robust quality assurance practices.
- Strong testing, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple technologies like .NET 4.0-4.6, ASP.NET, MVC, CSS, C# .NET, VB.NET, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, ADO .NET, Entity Framework.
- Working Knowledge in MVC Architecture will be preferable.
- Experience in Web Services, WCF, Web API.
- Experience in Windows Forms, WPF.
- Working knowledge in SQL queries Stored Procedures, with a strong background in SSRS/SSIS report writing.