Working knowledge of React libraries such as Redux, Redux Thunk, Redux Saga, Redux
Forms, Immutable etc.
Good understanding of design libraries such as Material, Ant and Semantics etc.
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
Sound knowledge of Testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Protector etc.
Experience of writing unit, integration and E2E tests.
Experience of integrating third party APIs.
Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
About Jellyfish Technologies
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Involve in stand-up meetings & brainstorm sessions to discuss the requirements of the project
- Collaborate with Project Manager, Product Owner, and UI/UX Designer to develop applications from scratch
- Design and Develop components in Angular (2/4/5/6)
- Active participation in Code and Design reviews
- Collaborating with the Back-end developer in the process of integrating RESTful API’s.
- Integrate 3sdrd party API’s for monitoring and maintenance
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Ensuring the high performance and responsiveness of applications on various screen resolutions.
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Solve complex problems in a challenging and dynamic environment with logical reasoning
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in new technologies and frameworks
- Open to work in a challenging environment.
- 4+ years of proven experience in Front-End development
- Strong mentoring skills to train the junior level developers
- Proficient in Angular (2/4/5/6) or ReactJs
- Highly proficient in building Responsive Applications
- Proficient understanding of GIT and Agile development practices
- Experience with TypeScript supporting Angular development
- Hands-on experiences in testing tools like Jasmine and Karma
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences will be an add-on
- Experience in E-Learning Domain will be an add-on
Exp: 0- 3 yr
Salary : 15k to 40k
Location : Bhopal
- Experience with RESTful services
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
- Experience in working with jasmine, karma, and Angular TestBed
- Experience in working in agile environments
- Able to maintain versioning for the source code using Git
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Developed micro services
- Strong NodeJS experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a PLUS
- Experience with MQTT is a PLUS
- Fullstack experience and especially with ReactJS desired
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- *You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and hands on coding.
- *We need someone who can engage in conversations about technical architecture with internal team and external customers.
- *You will be responsible for creating architecture document, writing pseudo code, explaining design and teststrategy,review work by others in the team, give good guidance, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
- *We are looking for Can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
Skyber is a fintech based in Mumbai, India and is building a connected commerce platform and disruptive Enterprise SaaS with the fundamental of digitalising, unifying and streamlining businesses processes and transactions.
At Skyber, we are obsessed with our vision to create an ecosystem for Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Business Owners & freelancers of Bharat where we provide them with a procurements to payments & enquiry to invoicing platform. Skyber was born out of the need to bring back the focus on these business owners, to empower them so that they can ride along with the technology wave and adopt the phigital way.
To build such a community we require people with the same vision who are working towards making this dream possible for us and for all these business owners.
Being a part of Skyber is like being a part of a Sports team. Where we back each other. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses and work towards becoming better individuals and humans while working towards achieving this Dream together.
At Skyber, we believe that responsibility backed by right culture and ambitions backed by ability can move mountains. Thus, people don't get hired by us, but invited to join the cult. ⚡
Our flagship platform - Baazaar(https://baazaar.io) is live on Play Store and iOS App Store 🚀
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.j & Next.JS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Here’s what you will get if you work with us :
- Working with a young & dynamic team that constantly tests your thinking and beliefs.
- No specific work timings. We believe that your work should speak for you and not the time.
- Constant amusement by Dot (Warning: Apply only if you like dogs) 🐶
- Occasional doses of Yummy Home Cooked food😋
- Homelike Work Environment (We also have a bed if you need to sleep - even though we think you wont get any)
If you like what we are doing, and possess the right skillsets and are willing to learn then what are you waiting for? Apply
Ability to work on a cross-functional team within a very agile team, delivering on time and with high quality
Adjusts and defines new processes as they arise due to known and unknown customer/engineering requirements as it relates to frontend web development
Provides feedback on frontend architecture, code organization and CI/CD infrastructure for the team
Staying up to date with the best practices and future frontend development
Provides frontend leadership expertise and mentoring to other developers on not only the team, but the engineering organization as a whole
Takes pride in delivering ground breaking UI to web applications
Working closely with UX designers to turn their ideas into reality as it relates to creating visualizations for next generation cybersecurity
Proficient in developing large REACT Web Applications
Experience with Django applications
Proficient with TypeScript
Experience with Postgres or other relational database(s)
Experience developing REST APIs with authentication and scaling
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Cloud computing architectures (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Experience with Docker a plus
Mandatory experience: 8 + years
AutoScheduler is looking for a remote Front-End Full-Stack Developer to join our talented team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is interested in constant learning. We want this person to join our dynamic team as we take an established software and re-develop it from scratch as a part of a new start up.
We are looking for a Front-End developer responsible for rebuilding the back-end and front-end components of the AutoScheduler user interface. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and services, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, robust design, and quality product is essential.
We are looking for an Angular Developer who is responsible to implement a complete user interface in the
form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. The main duties include creating
modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The selected person will
work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A
thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Optional Skills : Jasmine & Karma
• Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components (ES6 standard)
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc, CompDoc or other conventions
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks with Jasmine and Karma
• Creating end-2-end test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extends the elements and modules of
• Experience with consuming RESTful services
Experience: 2 Years
Package: Upto 6 Lakhs
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
Senior Frontend Developer roles gives you an opportunity to
● Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers and Software Engineers from conceptualizing new features to delivering user-friendly products
● Use the latest technologies to build new features that help our users run mission critical sales processes
● Take ownership of full software development lifecycle: feature requirements gathering, design, architecture, implementation, debugging, testability and deployment.
● Constantly pay down technical debt, improve software development process and refine technology roadmap
What you bring:
● At least 2+ years in front-end or full-stack software development
● Experience with any of the hybrid mobile development tools like Angular/Ionic, React Native, Cordova, or PhoneGap
● Proficiency with Git or other distributed version control systems
● Solid knowledge of data Structures and algorithms
● BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field Aviso offers
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card