About ONEPOS RETAIL SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category. We
are one of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, headquartered in
California and operating from Chennai, India. Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps
thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like
sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus
more on activities like building relationships and closing deals. With over 3000 customers all
over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable
force. Join us in building the future of sales engagement software.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
|Designation / Position||React JS Lead (Min 1 yr-2 yrs lead experience)|
(Minimum 250 characters)*
Proficient understanding of React JS and its architecture.
Must have experience on React Hooks (useEffect, useState, useMemo, useCallback, useContext, etc). At least a year.
Aware of best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
The candidate must be a problem solver when it comes to optimizing or developing the web-applications
Have an understanding of API Gateway, CORS, Authentication types (OAuth, JWT, etc)
Hands-on experience on Redux or any other state management library
5+ years of experience on HTML, CSS.
2+ years of experience on Bootstrap, Material UI or any other design framework for frontend.
Good knowledge of Typescript is a plus but not mandatory.
Sound knowledge of design patterns and practices for writing clean, maintainable and highly scalable code is a plus
Understanding of version control like Github or Gitlab
Experience in TDD (Test driven development) for unit testing with libraries like jest mocha, react-testing library etc.
Developing and maintaining React Custom Hooks.
Next JS or Gatsby
AWS or any other Cloud service provider (GCP or Azure)
|Keywords||React JS, React Hooks, HTML, CSS, Material UI,Redux|
|Work Experience Required||8+ yrs|
|CTC offered||40 lpa|
|Job Location(s)||Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Mumbai|
|Industry Type||IT Sofware Services|
|Notice Period||immediate to Max 20 days joiners|
- Design and Build complicated Workflow
- Understanding the user persona and deliver slick experience
- Strong understating of XML, JSON, DOM, and w3c standards
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle; from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support
- Be an Interface with Stockholder sand architects to create technology specifications from business requirements for one or more modules within the project
- Responsible to prepare the technical design of the components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Proficient in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on prevailing Framework and Open-source standards & its best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
- Determining the structure and design of web
- Ensuring user experience determines design
- Developing features to enhance the user
- Striking a balance between functional and
- aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write
- web pages.
- React – min. 3 years of hands-on experience
- Web apps development
- Custom components development
- REST APIs communication
- Leadership Skills
Good to have:
- Agile / Scrum / Jira / Confluence
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Azure / Azure DevOps
“ Front End Developer-React JS”
Job Description –
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns
- Understand the usage of various front end software design patterns
- Extensive experience working on highly scalable web applications (5+ years)
- Experience in front end libraries and frameworks such as Reactjs or Angular is an added advantage
Recko Inc. is looking for front-end developers to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation and define how our software looks as well as how it works.
What are we looking for:
Overall 1-4 years of Experience in web Development and at Least 1-2 years experience on ReactJS Library.
Curious to learn new things and adopting new standards
Experience of building at least one frontend application from scratch/ building a SaaS product
Good understanding of webpack, CSS pre processors, react-redux architecture, redux-saga.
Understanding of design frameworks, UX patterns for web
Ability to think strategically and implement with excellence
A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a frontend developer at Recko, you will:
Develop new user-facing features as well as maintain and improve the application
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while maintaining high quality standards and brand consistency
Optimize application to handle high scale
Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions.
Follow secure coding practices to avoid vulnerabilities like XSS, CSRF
Actively participate in code and design reviews to build robust applications.
The Recko Financial Operations Platform empowers finance teams in fast-growing internet businesses with a comprehensive and robust technology stack to build and embed innovative financial workflows such as accounting, reconciliation, commission calculation, payment orchestration and reporting, so businesses can accelerate growth, collaboration, and track and manage money end to end. This ensures that every dollar, euro or pound that the company moves is accounted for and the financial needs of the ever evolving business is taken care of.
Globally, the Recko platform securely processes transactions worth millions of dollars every day. Customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so that their finance teams can streamline operations with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day financial operations. Our transparent pricing and exceptional customer service guarantees that we power your growth story - one transaction at a time.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
- Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
- Good to have experience in MySQL/ MariaDB databases.
- Good to have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
- Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
- Update existing components to support changing needs.
- Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
- Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of code development.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
- Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
- Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
- Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
- Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
- Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.
SourceLogix - is a California based software development company. Founded in 2007, we have successfully built our client base with our values: Talent. Team. Trust.
SourceLogix experts help Fortune 500 clients in the areas of SaaS, eCommerce, VoIP, CRM, Transaction systems & Predictive Analytics.
Our latest venture is to build our own Cloud-based SaaS platform to disrupt the Digital Marketing space with a revolutionary voice & video platform - to help customers significantly improve conversions. The platform is built on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Salesforce CRM to drive Voice & Video with analytics & deep learning, all to significantly improve conversion rates.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will demonstrate: collaborative, problem solving, sophisticated design and build a quality product.
- Passion for creating and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership.
- Over two years of experience in building SaaS & web applications using ReactJS.
- Strong and proven experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & modern authorization mechanisms.
- Independently develop new user-facing features from designs and wireframes.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Proficient in Version Control Software such as GIT, Bitbucket.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
3. Good to have:
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of the AWS platform and scalable application architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD - Build & Release process. Agile/ Scrum based development..
- Highly desired knowledge in CSS preprocessors: Sass, Less or Stylus; Server-Side Rendering (SSR); and building Single Page Apps (SPA).
- Knowledge in Nodejs, NextJs is an added advantage.
4. Job Duties:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate design and wireframe into high-quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices & browsers.
- Work closely with business owners, designers & backend developers to build a fantastic User Experience (UX) with solid User Interfaces (UI).
- Be responsive to change, adapt quickly with a talented team and work efficiently & remotely.
- Competitive salary - based on experience.
- 100% remote work. All you need is a good laptop, headset, and internet connectivity.
- Flexible work: don’t care when or where you work. We care how you work & how well you deliver.
- US-based team: open & transparent & professional.
- Ability to make a direct impact & build a great platform.
- Awesome culture! We are a friendly & collaborative team with a learning and growth mindset.
What you will do
- Build some of the most crucial infrastructure using web and Android technologies for both internal and external users
- Gather feedback from users for fast iteration of products
- Take ownership of features and products
- Grasp new technologies at extremely fast pace
- Solid fundamentals in computer engineering/science
- Bonus: UI/UX skills
- Clean, robust and maintainable code style
- Relentless work ethic
- Strong moral fiber
- Exceptional cognitive abilities
- Proven and verifiable track record of excellence in fields other than just academics
- Embrace responsibility and leadership through accountability
- Good English speaker, reader and writer
If you are interested, we have a little brain teaser. Send us a message introducing yourself and we will share the brain teaser.