Web Developer: React JS
We are looking for a Front End Web Developer; responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Must-Have skills and qualification:
- You must have experience of 6 years and above developing softwareproducts
- Professional, precise communication skills in English
- Deep knowledge of ReactJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work
- Must have hands-on experience onTypeScript
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Mastery of frameworks, libraries,
- Tools knowledge like Create react app, Material kit reacts, Redux, React router, Babel, Webpack, NPM is a
- Experience with bundle size optimization techniques
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website
- Extensive knowledge of ES6 and JS methods for providing performance visual
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsivefeedback
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
Good to have skills and qualifications-
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDDtasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jest / Chai / Mocha (or a well-reasoned alternative)
We are looking for an immediate joiner
As part of engineering team, you will be working with product and engineering team, to
achieve business goals and delivery a seamless, furnished experience to our
customers. You will be working on the frontend and executing the UX/UI for web
interface. You will work in an agile development environment and bind all engineering
effort into a performant and compelling interface that delights our users.
You will own the entire web application stack, evolve it, refactor it and change it as the
product grows and scales. Our current stack is VueJS with Fast API Python backend.
All deployed as microservices.
What’s in it for you ?
As part of early stage startup you will gain autonomy and leapfrog your learning
compared to your peers. Working in a data infrastructure startup will teach you a lot
about building tech heavy products and selling them in the market.
If startups excite you, if building and working on new technologies makes you happy, if
you think a lot about AI and data possibilities, consider joining us. You will be creating a
new market category. We are looking to build our core team, that will stick with us to the
end of our collective journey and join us in our future journeys as well.
Proficient in tooling for frontend engineering to deliver production ready
Write frontend unit tests with frameworks like Mocha, Jest. Write integration tests
with Selenium, Cypress
Deliver responsive web application.
Deploy to production and optimize VueJS webapp for smoother user experience.
Building Interfaces that perfectly resemble the design. [IMPORTANT]
Write reusable, clean, and well documented code to work with an agile and a fast
Have an ownership mindset. You should be able to self manage, align with the
business needs and have a go getter attitude.
Communication - You speak and write your mind well. We are a distributed team, so
we are very careful about communication.
Working Hours - You will sync with the team’s working hours. We have early
morning standups and we want to call it a day in the evening.
Adaptable and Agile - You should be comfortable working in a fast moving agile
development environment, adaptable to changing landscapes and deliver beautiful
and optimized user experience.
Coordinate with the Product Lead, Engineering Lead and Designer to define,
prioritize, and task goals with timelines that help us meet our Business Objectives.
Work with Product Designer and implement our component library to reuse
components in future iterations. Give technical inputs to help optimize design.
Work with engineering team to define data/system models to align with the product
Own customer and developer happiness with your deployed product. Have
operational and implementation transparency with your team members to ensure
reliable and resilient products are deployed in production.
Take ownership of the frontend and keep optimizing code, for a better user
Have comfort and familiarity with design systems.
Use component library to rapidly prototype features and validate ideas without
relying on designer to delivery the exact Information Architecture.
Develop synergies with younger team members and mentor them with good
Ideal Candidate will have :
1+ years of full time working experience as a Frontend Engineer in a team
Experience deploying and managing scalable SaaS products (B2B).
Experience using docker and familiarity with docker ecosystem.
Experience with design systems and design tools like Figma. We have our own
custom design system derived from Modular principles along with current industry
Understanding of 0Auth and Identity Provider Integration
Understanding of Machine Learning and Data Infrastructure concepts
Production experience with data storage systems such as MS SQL Server,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Working on MERN stack product development for core product
- Exploring possibilities with proof of concepts & prototyping
- Building the product as per specifications
- Developing the user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Node.js & ReactJS/Next.js ( MEAN/MERN Stack)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Great CSS skills. Familiarity with React Styled Components, SCSS, LESS, etc.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and tools like JEST & React Testing Library is a plus.
- Familiarity with Firebase and other backend as a services is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly - responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- 1-3 Years Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience in Next.js, Ant design, Node.js and Python will add extra advantage but not mandatory
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Started in 2016, Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2200 IT vendors and more than 10,000 Software Products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behaviour of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey.com.
Product Managers team is driven by patience, ability to interact with different customers and identifying their needs. They are a key to our success strategy and act as a backbone to our business model. Our vision is to disrupt the unstructured IT industry and build a single platform for all business through action planning in and around this business team.
The candidate must have:
- 2-6 years experience in front-end development of highly responsive applications
- Excellent Sketch/XD/Figma to HTML/CSS skills
- Table-Less Website layout building
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with Mobile & Tablet web design
- Experience of integrating HTML CSS with server-side code(PHP) templates to produce dynamic pages with flexible layout
- Experience with Responsive web design
Good to Have
- Experience with JQuery
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor like LESS, Saas
- Experience with emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience of working with version control systems such as Git
- Experience in AJAX techniques
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Boilerplate
Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
Hands on experience on ReactJS , JS frameworks, Angular JS (nice to have)
Understanding of Material Design and Accessibility
Hands on experience with HTML5 & CSS3.
Ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
Handling end to end UI development, Unit Testing for the project.
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be a creative Frontend Engineer with specialist React and visualization skills in our fast growing Analytics Team, creating dynamic dashboards to drive our client’s business insights.
Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop the analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: SQL, TypeScript, AWS, Scrum, IoT
Experience: 4-6 years
- A front-end and data visualization expert with 4+ years of experience
- Ability to design widget or component based, scalable analytics dashboards
- Expert in creating excellent user experience through quick loading dashboards and pixel-perfect design
- Implement dashboard solutions with interactive and dynamic visualization to tell the story.
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Able to easily comprehend and write SQL queries
- Hands-on programmer
- Have an open mind to turn business requirements into attractive yet practical visualisations.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Contribute to the success of the team through active participation, team work and owning project deliverables.
- Contribute to high standards through personal delivery of data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Unafraid to own mistakes and be willing to challenge and feedback to enhance the team processes and solutions.
The UI Engineer(4-7) will design; develop front-end for AgroStar product solutions.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for core UI framework, implements and maintains it.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for the development of the front-end applications and components.
- Responsible for architecture & design of the product.
- Co-ordinate with the backend engineers & designers for requirement gathering of the product.
- Responsible for creating POCs to design a scalable system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Responsible for quality assurance including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
As an ideal ‘Agstar UI Engineer’, you will need:
3-7 years of prior hands-on experience in building responsive web interfaces for consumers
Significant experience with Git and GitHub including managing branches, merges, and administration
Ability to translate product requirements into functional code.
Ability to estimate the scope of work for sprint planning.
Top-notch programming skills.
Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
Strong development experience on the following technologies -
Must be fluent in writing code in ES6+ along with linters.
CSS preprocessor - SCSS/ LESS.
Front end frameworks/library such as ReactJS, Redux.
Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility, SEO, Accessibility.
We are looking for enthusiastic intrapreneurs who want to work at the ‘grass root’ level and want to make a difference to India’s biggest sector. We hope this excites you as much as us and looking forward to the next few conversations.
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:
Truminds Software Systems
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Design and Development of Web App Front end.
Web front end development experience with java script programming, reactjs / angular and Redux.
The candidate is expected to have understanding of html, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap and Material UI design
Have experience in as above and unit testing framework such as Mocha/Jasmine
• B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/ IT or MCA would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.