1. Core Java.
2. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
4. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
5. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, SSO
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
7. Familiar with Linux
8. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
9. Familiarity with Spring Boot, Hibernate (JPA)
10. Oracle or any other DB experience
11. Any J2EE server or Tomcat container experience required
About PracWorld HR Consultancy
Looking for Web Developer
No of openings - 20 Positions
Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
Required Candidate profile
Experience : 3 to 7 years
It is Work from office
Preferred immediate joiners
DO NOT APPLY IF
1. You are not open for Khradi, Pune location
2. Your notice period if more than 1 months.(Exceptional cases can consider where buy out option is available.
3. You expecting more that 100% hike in current CTC
About the Company:- Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech companies which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
React Js Job Description
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React Js
- Redux for state management
- Universal rendering (Client-side rendering and Server-side rendering)
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience in an agile development process
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ years of software design and web application development
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
We are looking for an experienced and outstanding UI Developer who will be responsible for coding innovative designs and layout of websites. If you can build websites from the concept stage and ensure everything from layout to functionality is in place, you are the one we want.
You will be expected to:
Write well-designed, testable code with the help of the best software
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
Stay updated with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
Co-operate and work with web designers to match visual design intent
Note: Please mention your previous projects and work with a detailed explanation in your resume.
Preferred Location: Hyderabad and its surroundings
Qualification: Masters/ Post Graduation.
Job Location: Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Experience: 2-3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly - responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- 1-3 Years Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience in Next.js, Ant design, Node.js and Python will add extra advantage but not mandatory
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Developed reusable components and libraries for frontend.
- Frontend optimization techniques to reduce latencies
- Frontend optimization for SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, design thinking
- Practical experience with engineering best practices
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Explore and design simple and intuitive consumer experiences
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, focus on long term code maintainability
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
As a UI Developer with 2+ years of experience
Experience with UI frameworks such as React/ Angular/ VueJS
Good with CSS/ SCSS/ SASS and handling responsive UI development
Experience using standard UI frameworks such as bootstrap, bulma, material ui etc
Ability to split code into logical components with impetus towards writing reusable components/ styles
Experience with handling state management, separation of layers with the right kind of abstraction
Job Title: Urgent opening - Web/front-end React.JS/Vue.JS Developer
Job Location: Baner, Pune
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Notice Period: 1 Month or Less
Annual CTC: 400000 - 1500000 INR
- Technical know-how from both coding & design perspective - Bootstrap grid, Material design guidelines, HTML5, CSS3, JS, etc
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Front End Development technologies like Angular, Bootstrap and React.Js / Vue.Js etc.
- In depth expertise and hands on experience with Designing Web Applications using programming languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery and API’s.
- Strong understanding of UI requirements, cross-browser compatibility requirements, general web functions and other standards.
- Experience with basic Architectures like MVC and MVVM
- Comfort in working in short, agile, iterative development cycles
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should take ownership of the assigned work from both UI and backend development standpoint.
- The candidate should be able to understand client requirements and come back with Design as well as Technical specs and should be able to estimate requirements at lower level.
- Should be able to visualize and create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and logic diagrams to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Should experiment on upcoming trends on coding, designing and implementing it during development.
- Should have seamless and fluent communication, learning attitude and analytical nature.
- Should be a problem solver with an attitude to contribute towards the success of Team/Project as well as organisation.
- Should be able to guide other members in the team
- Should take initiatives to improve code quality standards and team efficiency.
- Should be able to Participate in the requirements gathering and come up with efficient solutions
- Should be able to Efficiently estimate on high and low level along with assessing risk items
Hello! We are looking for the right Frontend Developer.
What you will work on Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
What can CasaOne promise you – An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Good understanding of responsive web development.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Basic understanding of SEO
- Implement Visual Designs in standards compliant, clean markup (HTML5/CSS3/JS)
- Develop responsive designs and thoroughly test cross browser compatibility of all product interfaces
- Identify and research new UI technologies
- Suggest and implement improvements to existing product interfaces
- Assist in building wireframes/prototypes
- Make data driven decisions based on analytics to improve user engage
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from designers and the backend team.
- Ready to explore and perform tasks that are out of your own pool of expertise
- Fulfil several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Make pages optimized for both performance as well as SEO
- Expert in making scalable and modular Front End code
- Good experience in making Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge of cross browsers & devices development issues and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge and experience in ReactJS and Server Side Rendering
- Experience in setting up & running task runners like Gulp & Webpack
- Experience in CSS pre and post processors like SASS/Stylus & PostCSS (we use SASS combined with PostCSS) & BEM style coding
- Experience in creating transitions/animations at 60fps especially on mobiles