InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their mental health needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology, and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatizing. We have reached over 3 million people across 100 cities, with engagement from both India and abroad. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting-edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 150+ therapists network across India for therapy sessions and a whole program designed for corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal bring the clinical, provider, and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier's, London Business School, and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, and insurance companies.
- Perform all aspects of software development such as requirements and specifications, design and development, coding, and debugging.
- Should be able to come up with strategies to speed up the iterative process of software development.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources
- Develop code that is consistently well documented and maintainable
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Support software deployment and provide post-production support
Skills And Qualifications :
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Flexbox.
- Should have knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX framework.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github
About MindCrescent Wellness Ventures Private Ltd
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at Flyy, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micromanagement
- Work with customer success team to enable Flyy customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, Android, tvOS various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team and more importantly, have fun while you work on scaling Flyy.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 2 years experience in Android
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Native Mobile Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React-Native/Flutter framework
- Should be thorough with different architectures used in Mobile Development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Android/iOS framework:
- Multithreading concepts
- Persistent data storage
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Should know the internals of the mobile build and distribution processes
- Ready to learn and develop in any cross-platform frameworks
- Should be able to capture bottlenecks and improve them without or little supervision
- Awareness of Secure Development process and practices
- Awareness on Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e., Cordova, Unity, etc
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins
1. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
2. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support.
3. Must have built at least one Android, iOS, an app with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
5. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
8. Experience using GitHub or a similar environment.
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Position: Android Developer – SD II
Organization: A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.A Funded global healthcare platform connecting doctors, thereby enabling exchange of information on a quick and real time basis, founded in the year 2013.Currently there are 3 lakh doctors using this platform and everyday there are 400 new doctors joining it.
The platform promotes exchange of viewpoints, ideas, and information on various medical practices amongst healthcare professionals. This saves both time and money as solutions to several health issues can be accessed on a real time basis. There are 1.3 million registered doctors and 400+ daily publications on its platform and they operate across 16+countries.
Location: Bangalore (Currently Remote, Later you need to relocate)
Roles & Responsibilities
You’re Awesome At -
- Native Android App development (Preferably for a B2C Product)
- Proficiency in various algorithms and data structures.
- Proficiency in Kotlin with at least 1 year of experience in Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Coroutines, RxJava and JetPack components. JetPack Compose is a bonus.
- Strong experience with REST APIs (Retrofit), storage databases, multi-threading, performance, and memory tuning.
- Deep understanding of android architecture such as MVP and MVVM
Your Academic Qualifications -
BE / BTech in Computer Science preferred. However, if you have good hands-on knowledge of building Android apps, that’s what we are looking for!
You’ll Be Improving & Responsible For –
- A team that is building products used by 300k + doctors every single day.
- Work on Petabyte Scale Streaming Systems - more than 500 million hours of video has been streamed.
- Lead high volume VOD streaming (think of systems as sophisticated as Netflix and Amazon prime).
- Challenge oneself on Security, Scalability and Stability
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
Your Experience Across the Years in the Roles You’ve Played -
Good to have:
- Experience in a test-driven environment
- Application built using Jetpack Components.
- In depth knowledge of handling database and db migration.
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
- Develop hybrid mobile app for iOS and Android platform using Flutter framework
- Hands of experience in Flutter
- Proven software development experience
- Flutter/ React Native Developer
Developed at least 2 apps and live
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
-Experience with web services API Implementation and integration (Rest, JSON, XML) (Mandatory)
-Understanding of generating crash report and diagnose issues. Take steps to stabilize mobile application.
About Tickled Media:
Tickled Media is a technology company that makes great products for parents in Asia. We publish theAsianparent and Africaparent; Asia's and Africa's largest website and app for parents. Every month we affect the lives of 20 million mothers living in these regions. We have offices across Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Africa. Additionally, you will get the opportunity to travel to these markets or work with colleagues from these countries. Tickled Media has also raised series C investments from some of Asia's largest venture capital firms.
Total Exp: 4+ years
• Minimum 1 year of development experience in Swift
• 2 - 4 years of experience as iOS developer
• Ability to work independently on implementing iOS features
• Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
• Experience in Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, and debugging tools
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
• Experience in web service and API integration (REST, JSON and similar)
• Experience with network communications on mobile platforms, making synchronous and asynchronous web service calls
• Familiarity with version control(GIT)
• Understanding on builds and release management, including distribution on iTunes
• Experienced in use and integrations of third party libraries using Cocoapods
• Skilled on understanding UI and UX as per the iOS human interface guidelines
• Work closely with other mobile apps