We are looking for a Senior React Native developer with 5 - 6 years of experience, in building performant mobile applications on Android & iOS platforms. You will be responsible to Architect, build React Native applications.
We are a fast growing product based startup operating out of Chennai.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across Android and iOS.
- Technical design of complex mobile applications
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 5-6 years of demonstrable experience in designing and developing mobile apps using react-native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Consistent Engagement from Senior Leadership
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in working with JSON
- Must have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools.
- Experience in working with devices’ location (GPS) and push notification services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state
Nice To Have:
- Swift/Objective-C - iOS
- API Development
- SQL or NoSQL Databases
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Optimize app performance for speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection measures
- Review, refactor and maintain codebases
3+ years professional experience in software development
3+ years professional experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
Experience with ActiveRecord or other ORM frameworks
3+ years of professional experience in React JS
Nice to have
Experience in iOS or Android application development
Experience with AWS
Experience with Ai tools such as Tensorflow
- Prototype, design, develop, test and maintain engaging and highly performant mobile applications.
- Diagnose, fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for smooth experience.
- Provide time estimates and complete tasks in Agile development environment.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards
- Should have 0.5 to 4 years’ experience in developing mobile applications (iOS and Android) using React Native
- Experience in developing native mobile applications (Android with Java/ Kotlin, iOS with Objective C/ Swift) would be a plus
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle
- Experience working with test frameworks like Enzyme, Mocha, Jest.
- Experience integrating complex systems with external vendors
- Understanding of modern mobile application development and iOS app deployment procedures
- Experience with deployment and having an existing app in Playstore or iTunes will be a plus
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
TechUnity is looking for iOS Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Responsibilities and Duties
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
A mobile first Neo-banking start-up, Finin aims to help you manage & spend your money seamlessly.
We are a Bengaluru based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 7-10 days.
Your work at Finin:
As our primary android developer , you are expected to
- Build a light-weight, low latent Android applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
- Build application logic & develop user facing features in Kotlin.
- Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
- Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
- Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
- Plan for new technology insertion & trade-offs in development.
Further, as any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, & be a proactive contributor towards building something truly remarkable.
- At least 4 years of professional experience building native projects for Android.
- Have at least two live projects.
- Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
- Experience creating custom libraries.
- Proficiency in various software design patterns.
- Accountable & a proactive communicator.
- Has worked in agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritise.
- Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
- If you have previous experience building technology for Finance products.
- If you have contributed in at least two stages of product development: MVP & Growth.
- If you are a do-er.
Kiko is looking for an experienced React Native developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working
in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile
1. Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
2. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
3. Technical design of complex mobile applications.
4. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
5. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
6. Integrate third-party API's.
7. Write unit and integration tests.
8. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
9. Work with native modules when required.
10. Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
11. Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
12. Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
13. Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and highquality solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native- Preferred
2. 3-6 years of professional software development experience
3. Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market.
5. Ability to take extreme ownership over your and team’s work.
6. An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
7. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
8. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
9. A positive mindset and can-do attitude
10. Forensic attention to detail
11. Good hands-on experience in GIT
Why FabHotels? Budget hotels is the largest and fastest growing segment of the Indian travel market. Despite attracting billions of dollars in last few years, online penetration in hotel bookings is still sub-20%. Supply of budget hotels is fragmented and lacks any brand of scale. At FabHotels, we’re building a millennial traveler focused budget hotel brand that leverages people, technology and processes in an asset-light, scalable model to deliver delight to consumers and segment-leading returns to asset owners. In ~4 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains. Currently we have a fast growing network of 550+ hotels and 11,000+ rooms across ~50 cities pan-India.
Who? Founded by Bain & Wharton alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria,
FabHotels has raised >$35Mn. till date from leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade, Android Studio
- Good at working with third party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in unit testing is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 4+ years experience in Mobile app development.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Experience with CodePush (appcenter)
- Hands on experience in Redux