- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience in integrating Core Android/IOS modules with React Native.
About Digicorp Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Digicorp was started back in 2004 by 4 friends and computer engineers - https://www.linkedin.com/in/digicorp" target="_blank">Kuntal Shah, https://www.linkedin.com/in/patelsanket" target="_blank">Sanket Patel, https://www.linkedin.com/in/nachiketp" target="_blank">Nachiket Patel, and https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhishekdesai" target="_blank">Abhishek Desai.We help startups build usable software products. We also build products for ourselves and spin off ventures around the most promising ones.
Your roles and responsibilities will include :
- Work alongside our senior Unolo iOS application and help accelerate the pace of our iOS development
- Major projects you will be working on include:
- A complete redesign of the app based on feedback from our UI/UX designer
- Creation of brand new modules like a targets or a gamificiation module
- Be responsible for bug fixes and handling support queries related to any iOS products.
- Our application is allow about empowering companies and their field executives to work more cohesively. In the last 3 years, we have grown by leaps and bounds and now have a reputed client list that includes Xiaomi, Airtel, Max Hospitals.
- You should have at least 2 years worth of iOS development experience in Swift.
- You will work directly with the founder and work closely with our tight-knit team.
- You should be passionate about technology, be able to problem solve, work quickly and most importantly BE A ROCKSTAR DEVELOPER.
ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring for iOS Developer
Designation: iOS Developer:
Experience: 1 - 5 years (Freshers with 6 months of training can also apply)
Salary: 2 - 6 lac per annum
No. of Positions: 4
Skills : Swift
Minimum 6 months of training in iOS is mandatory.
Knowledge of Swift is MUST.
Knowledge of ios, iphone, swift, objective-c, xcode and mac.
Knowledge of web services (APIs), JSON, XML parsing, map, social media integration and other advanced ios features.
Knowledge of GIT or SVN will be a plus.
- Working 5 days a week.
- Group Health Insurance for our employees.
- Work with a team of 270+ excellent engineers.
- Additional Salary for an extra day spent in the office.
- Lunch buffets for all our employees.
- Fantastic Friday meals to dine in for employees.
- Yearly and quarterly awards with CASH amount, Birthday coupons , Dinner coupons etc.
- Team Dinners on Project Completion.
- Festival celebration, Month End celebration and much more.
- Equality: Absence of favoritism in hiring and promotions.
Skills: #swift #objectiveC #xcode #apis #iOS
Educational Qualifications : B-Tech (CSE, IT) / M-Tech (CSE, IT) /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Apply directly here : https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer" target="_blank">https://talent.toxsl.com/recruitment/vacancy/apply/47/ios-developer-sr-ios-developer
HR | ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd. [ISO 9001:2015 Certified]
Industry: Software Services (Mobile, Web & IoT)
ToXSL, C-127, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Phase-8 (Sector - 72), Mohali (INDIA)
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
-Familiarity with continuous integration
-Experience with Kotlin or Java
We’re currently looking for rockstar developers to help us build a next-gen social audio community engagement platform. Avalon is hiring for both backend & frontend engineering roles. Our tech stack is majorly Ruby on Rails & React Native.
If you were looking for a rocket-ship, this is it!
As a junior front-end developer our primary requirement is that you are proficient in React Native.
Apart from that the job entails:
- Building new features (while squashing bugs) for our growing mobile app to extend device support especially across the Android ecosystem
- Architect elegant and maintainable code with support from the team
- Collaborate with design, data, and other teams to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Guide and improve the technical direction of mobile, bolstering the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission / provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience / knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
This should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
•Native Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
•Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
•Adobe XD: Should know how to use Adobe XD to use the design file and use it to build the app.
•Git: To manage and collaborate in different projects with the rest of the team.
•Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
Familiarity with the JSON format
Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
We are looking for a full-time iOS developer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining high-end apps for companies from all over the world.
2-Basic architecture patterns of mobile development.
3-Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, and problem-solving.
4-Comfortable with Git
5-Writes clean code
6-Fluent in English (you’ll be talking to US clients frequently)