- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience -
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Sr.Android Developer/Android Developer
Hiring for the position of Android Developer responsible for developing app from scratch.
● Translate design and wireframes into code
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Unit testing code
● Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 2+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Tez Minds is a technology focused company. The company focuses/work on the challenging technology and delivering the right solution to its clients.
Experienced team of Developers and Designers.
We have most of our developers from IITs and premium institutes in India.
The management team experience comprises of people who have worked in companies like Bank of America, Yahoo, Paypal, Verisign, Google, Amazon, Cognizant in Bay Area and in India.
We are looking for positive take-charge individuals to join our growing team as Android Developer. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,SVN
Experience with Android Studio.
Knowledge of PHP will be prefered.
Here is the form which needs to be filled by you.
atleast 1 year of experience in Mobile Application development
We are running a hiring drive this week. So, please fill up the questionnaire asap so that our technology team can review it and call you back for the interview (if shortlisted) for a F2F/Skype interview.
-More importantly we are looking for a hard core techie who loves to solve challenging problems through technology.
Want to know more you can check out www.tezminds.com or write back to us.
2. Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
4. Integrate third-party APIs
5. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
6. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
7. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
8. Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
9. Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
10. Strong knowledge of GIT
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech, MCA in Computer Science with 3-9 years of experience
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C/ Swift/ Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git
- Ability to work with crash analytics, CI/CD etc regarding iOS development
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Development and delivery experience in iOS, at least 2 apps should be in App Store
- Proficient in Swift 4.0 or later
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Maps, Core Location, Core Bluetooth and Core Animation etc.
- Familiarity with MVVM, Test driven development(TDD)
- Experience with third-party libraries such as Alamofire etc. and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient in RESTful APIs
- Proficient in Git
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, optimisation
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as xcode Instruments and Shark
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
- Perform bug fix and improve application performance
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and human interface guidelines
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
We are hiring for one of our clients (building an immersive platform for creators, from India, which can be used by creators to create content and engage their audience across the world. And they are looking for smart and motivated 'Mobile Engineers' to help build it.
For this, they need someone who has working knowledge in building quality mobile apps in React-Native/Flutter, handling device specific aspects, etc.
Being a Mobile Engineer at this organization will be like a feeling to build something that millions of users across the world can interact with. You will be helping in setting forth the mobile-frontend culture and journey.
Also, experience the working in the early team, shape a startup from the grounds up and be a part of the high growth journey.
Key Responsibilities: -
1. Build and deploy product features end to end.
2. You will build high quality features for a mobile app from grounds up, and can use patterns like composition, inheritance, renderProps, etc.
3. Research and implement things wherever needed, think automating via Fastlane CI/CD, testing logically so it works across multi-resolution devices, etc.
4. Setting up events for user, performance, and error analytics, think GA, hotjar, sentry, etc.
5. Participate in product and design ideation, collaborate with the team to implement high-quality features.
1. Solid foundation in JS and React Native.
2. Passionate about product and drives it with engineering.
3. Architectural familiarity of implementation, not just UI features.
4. 1+ years of experience in building quality apps in React Native.
5. Identify and resolve performance and device specific issues.
6. Can adapt to best practices and learn device specific things in Android/iOS.
7. Code quickly and test thoroughly - maintain the balance between velocity and code health.
8. Great taste in UI and UX
1. Become a part of our early team, and shape products from grounds up
2. Attractive compensation and esops.
3. Macbook pro
4. Empowered to build an amazing startup culture with us
5. Full ownership and massive growth opportunities
6. and more...
The organization is funded by India's top executives and angel investors.
Kiko is looking for an experienced React Native developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working
in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile
1. Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
2. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
3. Technical design of complex mobile applications.
4. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
5. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
6. Integrate third-party API's.
7. Write unit and integration tests.
8. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
9. Work with native modules when required.
10. Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
11. Guiding team members for design and implementation tasks.
12. Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
13. Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and highquality solutions.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native- Preferred
2. 3-6 years of professional software development experience
3. Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and the Android market.
5. Ability to take extreme ownership over your and team’s work.
6. An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
7. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
8. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
9. A positive mindset and can-do attitude
10. Forensic attention to detail
11. Good hands-on experience in GIT