Senior fullstack Mobile Developer
Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.We are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a senior full stack developer, you will contribute to our end to end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable code and deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyse requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices and coding standards for full stack development.
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Expertise in React Native and related ecosystem
- Expertise in at least one of native Android or iOS development
- Experience with GraphQL and other modern JS ecosystems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases and expertise in at least one database system
- Experience with planning, execution and maintenance of test infrastructure for backend workflows
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with CI/CD and setting up a monitoring infrastructure
- Experience with Flutter
- Interest in blockchain and computer vision related ML systems
- Experience working on high traffic systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You have founded/worked in a start-up and have worked in an enterprise environment
- You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and have led/participated in architectural discussions.
- You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve their goals and work with cross teams.
- You practice test-driven development and you are able to drive agile practices.
- You have worked with multiple languages/frameworks and have expertise in any one programming language/framework/stack.
- You have published reusable packages.
- You have worked with building automation, devise farms, multi-target testing.
- You are able to optimize the application for performance and speed.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
React Native Developer
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
- Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Required Candidate profile:-
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Java required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- React Native Developer with at least 1 year of experience with a good understanding of the concepts & working
- Proven experience in React Native components in native iOS and Android
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Hands-on Coding/Debugging Android and iOS apps using simulators
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ will be plus
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites will be added advantage
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
SENIOR MOBILE ENGINEER - HYDERABAD
XEL IT Solutions, a leading tech company specializes in both product and services development in multiple business domains worldwide, is seeking highly motivated Hybrid Mobile Engineers who will lead in the creation of a breakthrough user experience by developing intutive yet beautiful iOS and Android applications. Our Mobile team is collaborative, and passionate about researching and implementing the best in mobile engineering using multiple technologies.
As a Software Engineer on the XEL Mobile team, you will manage the full technical life-cycle of building features, fixing bugs, keeping up with industry standards, and improving our technology. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact our users and clients, and we are eager to have you join our team.
- We are looking for a Mobile Developer having 5+ years of experience with Web and Mobile Development.
- The candidate should be self-motivated; detail oriented, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- The candidate should possess good mobile development knowledge and willing to learn advanced mobile concepts quickly.
- Should take ownership of the modules and tasks as assigned.
Required Skill & Experience:
- 3+ years of Angular (versions 2+), Ionic Framework (2+), Cordova or React Native.
- Previous experience with native iOS and Android development using Swift, Java, or Kotlin is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience with mobile SDLC from development to deployment.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to work with a variety of users and cross-functional teams within our organization.
Some basic requirements for the role:
● Strong core Java skills.
● You know the Android ecosystem inside and out and follow the latest improvements.
● You care about user experience and sweat all the little details.
● You understand the larger context of running a growing mobile + web service.
● Knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON, Postman.
● You’ve thought about how to bring great performance from an app that needs network access.
● You can point to your involvement in a working app in the Google Play.
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
● Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Familiarity with continuous integration will be a plus.
● Should have published at least one or more original Android apps.
We Would Love If:
● You have worked on a live Android app, through scaling and performance issues.
● Develop and Manage Mobile Application for the Android Platform.
● Should have handled native device features, Map integration, Push Notification, and use of GIT for source code management
● Have excellent problem solving/ Debugging skills and manage technical challenges.
● Should have experience in developing web-services to integrate data from DB servers.
● Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
● Should be a stickler for a clean and efficient Code.
● Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows, and technical specifications.
● Knowledge & experience in Android, Java, Kotlin, Flutter
About Advantage Club: Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA, Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 350+ corporates, including Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout and Axilor Venture.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms as Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills :
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 3 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hands-on experience with React Native (2+ years).
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Integrating backend REST APIs
- Passion about complex, interactive applications with a thoughtful UX/UI.
- Should be able to understand project requirements thoroughly.
- A deep understanding of the importance of building maintainable, efficient, clean code, while balancing the urgency of business needs.
- Collaborative attitude and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for driving & delivering cross-platform mobile applications.
- Responsible for architecting, solutioning of the project in the requirement phase;
- Responsible for working with the team & enhancing the collaboration, adding value to the project with critical thinking on project design.
- Responsible for integrating the REST APIs
2. 3 + years of UI Development Experience
3. Has implemented coding patterns and built UI framework
4. Cross browsers support/experience and knowledge of DOM manipulation on different browsers
5. Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
6. Experience with tools like Firebug.
7. Basics knowledge on Ajax, jsp etc.
8. Experience in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Dreamweaver to mock up UI elements.
9. Knowledge in any prototyping tools.
10. Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes/devices.
11. Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues
12. Familiar with popular UI libraries like Sencha, AngularJS, ExtJS & JQuery
13. Collaborate with business analyst to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
Job roles and Responsibilities:
Â· Ability to work on cross browser compatibility
Â· Develop reusable components.
Â· Work closely with other developers in the team