Key aspects of this role:
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• Minimum 4+ years relevant experience in application development and React JS.
• Knowledge of React hooks such that use Context, use Reducer, use Effect.
• Knowledge of React props and state management (both functional and class component)
• Strong understanding of Error boundary concept of react.
• Work experience with any react based UI library or Redux is preferable
• Experience in building cross-browser layouts with CSS and HTML
Senior UI Developer
Looking for a highly skilled/ Experienced Candidates in Frontend Programming & who is comfortable in dealing with Backend tools.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using react concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, Redux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to Engineering Head and working closely with the Architect and other leads.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
Xoxoday is a horizontal rewards & incentive infrastructure platform to solve problems around employee rewards and recognition, channel incentives, sales incentives, and consumer promotions.
Xoxoday (pronounced “zo-zo-day”) is a one-of-a-kind all-in-one engagement and motivation platform that has been empowering organisations across the globe to improve business efficiency, productivity, performance while optimising costs in employees, sales, channel, and consumer engagement. Founded in the year 2012 by Manoj Agarwal, Abhishek Kumar, Sumit Khandelwal and Kushal Agrawal, Xoxoday offers a powerful platform for organisations to align their users with motivation triggers – both extrinsic and intrinsic – and achieve tangible business outcomes. Xoxoday’s robust technology platform includes three highly scalable, easy to use, plug-n-play products. These platforms help organisations to motivate and engage their employees, distributors, dealers, contractors, freelancers, sales teams, survey panellists and more.
This company is a network of the world's best developers - full-time, long-term remote software jobs with better compensation and career growth. We enable our clients to accelerate their Cloud Offering, and Capitalize on Cloud. We have our own IOT/AI platform and we provide professional services on that platform to build custom clouds for their IOT devices. We also build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
You will be working on AI/IOT react native mobile apps and responsible for hands-on coding.
We need someone who can write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time. You must have experience developing and designing amazing UI screens.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Mobile app development experience.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle,strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Strong React Native experience
- Understanding of APIs, pagination,searching,sorting
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Leverage native APIsfor deep integrations with both platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Rocketlane is a startup founded in April 2020 by Srikrishnan, Vignesh and Deepak. Prior to Rocketlane, they have experience running a successful startup named Konotor which was acquired by Freshworks in 2015. Rocketlane currently has paying customers and launched to the public in June 2021. The company is VC funded and backed by Matrix partners and Nexus ventures partners.
Rocketlane enables businesses to onboard their customers better, faster, smoother, through a new collaborative experience. It helps accelerate live revenue for the service provider, and also enables faster time to value for customers.
Role: Frontend Developer
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
At Rocketlane, we’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Expertise in React
- SPA Framework patterns
- Browser features (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
Hiring #reactjsdeveloper Aggressively, people who can join us immediately!!
Company: Smart Software Solutions
Experience: 3+years in React Native/ React JS
Qualification: Graduate in Computer Science
Location: Nagpur only
React Native, Redux Toolkit, React-Navigation Fire-Base, Axios, Material UI and some UI Libraries
React JS, Redux, Material UI, StoryBook, Axios, Webhook etc.
Testing Frameworks:- Unit test, enzyme, jest
ORM Frameworks:- Entity Framework
Databases:- Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB
Experience with user-interface design
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Interested candidates provide details below:-
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Frontend Developer, you should be comfortable around both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Frontend Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side architecture
• Build the frontend of applications through appealing visual design
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Proven experience as a Frontend Developer or similar role
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
A coding assignment followed by personal interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be in touch: https://www.linkedin.com/company/transportsimple
Hope y'all are having a great day!
To make this day even better for you, we want to announce that Virtuera
is looking for new members to join the founding team.
Yes, you heard it right!
We are planning to expand our founding team and are looking for energetic, creative, and proactive to join us.
Virtuera is a virtual placement cell, a platform that connects students with the right companies and helps students find the right opportunities to kickstart their career. We are, soon expanding in the Ed-Tech sector.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our scrum team, in charge of developing Aqua's management console - a multi-component system with many responsibilities, performing various background jobs and large-scale data processing; supplying REST APIs, a web based UI and more.
In this role, you will take part in further development of our management console, building visually appealing UI for our Cloud Native security solution. You will be translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
At Aqua, you will not be writing code for in-house applications. You will be writing code for large technology companies, banks, government agencies and multi-national chains.
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption, and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
Our product is composed of multiple components, mostly installed on-premise in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
- Track record of delivering various features in large-scale applications or core systems with at least 5 years of experience. If you've written UI code in big data applications handling multitudes of data or real-time events, you're in.
- Experience writing multi-component systems or micro-services, with architectures requiring efficient inter-application communication.
- Experience writing UI code in a high-level language such as Angular, Vue, or React etc. If you're already writing Vue code, that's a big plus.
- Experience with CSS pre-processor such as: SaSS or Less- a must
- Familiarity with a state management library like: Vuex, Redux - a must
- Experience with Quasar framework – an advantage
- Experience with Webpack – an advantage
- Experience with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus. If you can name one way in which a container is different than a regular process, you're golden.
- Are you a free software/open source nerd? Do you maintain open-source projects? Are you a Hacker News reader? well do we have the job for you!
Urgent requirement for Angular Developer for a US-based product development company.
Experience: 3 + years
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 days
Working: currently WFH
Please mention the IT skills worked on.
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
You will be a creative Frontend Engineer with specialist React and visualization skills in our fast growing Analytics Team, creating dynamic dashboards to drive our client’s business insights.
Working closely as an active team member, having ownership & accountability to develop the analytics stories, in delivering timely projects through Scrum. Working with product owners and team leads to clarifying requirements, challenge assumptions in order to ensure successful executions and push the client analytics to its best.
Key Skills and Experience
Good to have: SQL, TypeScript, AWS, Scrum, IoT
Experience: 4-6 years
- A front-end and data visualization expert with 4+ years of experience
- Ability to design widget or component based, scalable analytics dashboards
- Expert in creating excellent user experience through quick loading dashboards and pixel-perfect design
- Implement dashboard solutions with interactive and dynamic visualization to tell the story.
- Hands-on and well-versed with at least one of React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Data processing and manipulation expert
- Comfortable with of ES6+, TypeScript & emerging web technologies
- Able to easily comprehend and write SQL queries
- Hands-on programmer
- Have an open mind to turn business requirements into attractive yet practical visualisations.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Contribute to the success of the team through active participation, team work and owning project deliverables.
- Contribute to high standards through personal delivery of data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
- Unafraid to own mistakes and be willing to challenge and feedback to enhance the team processes and solutions.