- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
Experience : 2-3Years
- 2 years of experience in frontend development primarily using React .JS
- Thorough understanding of NodeJs & React.js(SSR) and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Good experience and thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good experience in UI design and development
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
We are looking to hire an experienced developer to join our dynamic team. As a developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
Experience: 3 years and more
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angular/react best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an angular/ reactjs / frontend developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webpages and their development & integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable responsive code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and Tailwind is mandatory.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
We are looking for a talented Frontend Engineer to join our scrum team, in charge of developing Aqua's management console - a multi-component system with many responsibilities, performing various background jobs and large-scale data processing; supplying REST APIs, a web based UI and more.
In this role, you will take part in further development of our management console, building visually appealing UI for our Cloud Native security solution. You will be translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
At Aqua, you will not be writing code for in-house applications. You will be writing code for large technology companies, banks, government agencies and multi-national chains.
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption, and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
We are building a state-of-the-art security platform for large enterprises in the exciting and innovative new field of software containers. Our systems are deployed on thousands of customer servers around the world. A distributed system to watch over distributed systems!
Our product is composed of multiple components, mostly installed on-premise in our customer's cloud environments, but also has SaaS components, plugins for various CI/CD systems and many more. Almost everything runs inside containers. It is written in Go - an exciting new language from Google, and heavily depends on free software/open source components. Our web UI is currently written in VueJS. We are primarily a Linux company, but our software also supports Windows and Mac. Our R&D team is comprised of both young and experienced developers who love what they do. We are using cutting-edge technologies in an environment that encourages new ideas and experimentation.
- Track record of delivering various features in large-scale applications or core systems with at least 5 years of experience. If you've written UI code in big data applications handling multitudes of data or real-time events, you're in.
- Experience writing multi-component systems or micro-services, with architectures requiring efficient inter-application communication.
- Experience writing UI code in a high-level language such as Angular, Vue, or React etc. If you're already writing Vue code, that's a big plus.
- Experience with CSS pre-processor such as: SaSS or Less- a must
- Familiarity with a state management library like: Vuex, Redux - a must
- Experience with Quasar framework – an advantage
- Experience with Webpack – an advantage
- Experience with container platforms and orchestrators such as Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus. If you can name one way in which a container is different than a regular process, you're golden.
- Are you a free software/open source nerd? Do you maintain open-source projects? Are you a Hacker News reader? well do we have the job for you!
We’re looking for a Frontend Angular developer who will be responsible for our web applications and tools. The candidate must have the requisite knowledge of all the stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various systems and tools in our infrastructure that serve both internal and external clients and users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintaining quality and ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Intensive usage of the Angular 11 (and above) framework
- Working on development of responsive mobile and desktop applications
- Work on many REST-api integrations and a variety of projects and techniques.
- Working with code versioning on github.com
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years of experience as an Angular Developer
- Libraries like jQuery
- CSS Pre-Processors like SASS or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, AJAX
- Mobile First and Responsive implementations
- Working with REST API's and integrating them properly in a UI layer
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10am to 7pm IST
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Is software engineering your passion? Are you always hungry for challenges? Do you like to take risks? Do you always crave to learn more and more? Do you like to help others solve their problems? Do you like to solve complex problems by simple methods?
- Culture to promote learning and growth by relentless focus on innovation.
- A team of aces to work with
- Streamlined engineering processes woven around Agile methodology with the help of tools
- Design led engineering focus
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in various domains like healthcare & education
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies
- Thorough understanding of OOJS & commonly used design principles and design patterns
- Working knowledge of State management using NgRxState management & custom npm packages
- Hands on ES6 features to reduce code and keep code clean
- Working knowledge of RxJS
- Working experience in writing automated unit tests using Jasmine, Mocha or any other similar framework.
- Experience of integrating RESTful Web APIs in Web Application.
- Written efficient and production ready code
- Working experience building high performance and scalable applications
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug application for functional and common problems
- At least 6 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of databases - NoSQL or RDBMS.
- Experience working with version control like Git / Bitbucket
- Experience working in Agile Scrum Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience working on Web APIs
- Working knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages and runtime environments including node.js, Python/Ruby/Java, and experience in mid-tier web services development.
- Experience building proof of concepts, architecting new systems, and improving existing systems to solve business problems and support scaling
- Exposure to various tools that help in maintaining code quality like SonarQube
- Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like Azure or AWS or GCP
Job Title : Software Engineer
Gogo has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer role who enjoys crafting great user experience and will help us design and develop our next generation airline services platform. You will be part of the team that is building a globally deployed platform for our customers using some best-in-class software technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will build and design the front-end user experience for the customer airline services platform. You will be a crucial working member of multi-disciplinary, highly skilled technical teams that design, develop, test, debug and document software, by providing high quality technical solutions and services that deliver business value and drive continuous improvement across the organisation.
Key responsibilities :
- Translate business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Contribute in the design and implementation of UI changes across our product base.
- Develop detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Develop modern web applications (progressive and responsive) in coordination with UI Team
- Collaborate closely with UX, Design, UI and web development teams to solve problems.
- Integrate front-end UI with backend services.
- Build responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, JS/React for the customer facing corporate websites.
- Define UI frameworks and architecture for websites that follow industry best practices for development
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5-8 Years’ experience in front end development
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- MUST have Hands-on experience in ReactJS and Redux delivered project on ReactJS and played key role.
- Great understanding of Web technologies like XML, XHTML
- Client Server-side scripting languages such as web services development using RESTful implementations.
- Familiarity with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries
- Unit Testing with Mocha, Karma or Jest
- Hands on with BDD Experience
- Experience working with RESTFUL API (1-2 Years’ Experience)
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
Gogo is the inflight internet company. We bring flexibility and performance to airlines and passengers alike across every device, every flight, everywhere—all powered by our global inflight network. Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.
We connect the aviation industry and its travellers with innovative technology and applications, and we do it all in a high-energy environment that welcomes the next challenge. Be prepared for a dynamic ride with people who are passionate about what they’re building.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments