- Expertise of UI framework - React / Redux, RXJS
- Preferred experience with new generation of Web Programming - using Micro Service, REST/JSON, GraphQL and Component UI models
- Expertise with data visualization flow development along with usage of modern charting and graphical java script libraries
- Data Structure and Design Pattern
- Strong knowledge of JSON data handling, GraphQL and their working
- You must have a strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- Experience or familiarity with React.js or Vue.s, and build tools like Webpack, Rollup, etc.
- Curiosity to go in-depth of codebases and libraries and have the ability to set it up from scratch.
- Familiarity with Server Side Rendering (SSR) and website SEO
What You’ll Do
- Build website and frontend platform.
- Build monitoring graphs, services directory, ML model management UI. Make sure SEO and website performance are top-notch.
- Work with design teams and ability to lead other frontend engineers when we expand our team
- Take good design decisions which scale and follow best practices.
About this role
If you like to build intutive frontend applications with scalable code, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Learn and understand user interactions and design & implement UI components
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- You must have at least 1 year of full-time experience in frontend development using React.
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating appealing User Interfaces is a bonus
- An eye for alignment and spacing is a must
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
We are looking for an Angular Developer (Angular Experts) responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Participate on project teams as needed to develop and deploy software solutions to meet business requirements
- Create and deploy cloud-hosted web applications and content management systems as well as internal tools and frameworks
- Participate in AGILE project methodology and conform to coding standards including git workflow and code reviews.
- Experience in creating and deploying cloud-based web applications.
- Good at Jade, EJS,
- Good at CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- PLUS - experience with Jenkins or other Continuous Integration tools
UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetisation and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favourite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
The React Developer will own and drive web development—including decisions about tools, technologies, and processes - for UPCRED.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of a high-performing, fast team with a massive learning curve. Our team moves fast and develops world-class products by pushing the boundaries of React development. If hired, you will be part of UPCRED's in-house Product & Engineering team.
Develop cross-browser & cross platform supported web applications in React which customers love using.
Work with product, design, backend teams to develop features.
Work on bindings and integrations required with react libraries & REST api's.
Plan, estimate, and delivery your project with minimal supervision.
1 - 5 years of React experience with some hands-on experience with web application development.
Experience with React Ecosystem (React Router, Styled-components, Server-side rendering, Context API, React Hooks) is strongly preferred.
Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX is a huge plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, offline storage, state
Experience with Content/Video-based website.
Understanding of Social Video-based web Architecture
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Note: Candidates who is having a notice period of more than 45 do not apply
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
- Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that can depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team and graphic designers
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements and qualifications
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Responsible for UI development of one of the modules of the product
Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Develop reusable UI widgets / sdks that can be reused across the solution
Champion Usability & Frontend best practice
What we are looking for
A minimum of 4+ years experience in Web development
Hands-on experience on ReactJs of 3 years at least
Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
Strong academic background and problem solving skills-
Take ownership of features/modules and manage it completely
Ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
A desire to build products that users love
Good to have
Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodology
Experience in React Native
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like Redux, React
- Exposure to Node, Angular desirable
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google Maps, Google Charts, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD is desirable