- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Construct visualisations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows and libraries (such as Flux, Redux, Redux-Saga etc.)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Knowledge of the overall browser rendering behaviour and measuring and optimizing performance.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce).
Bonus points for having -
- Jest and Enzyme
- Backend frameworks like Django / NodeJS
- React Native
Codemonk is a product engineering company that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, GreytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
Codemonk is on a mission to transform the way industries work by leveraging the power of AI, Blockchain and IoT. There is something special when you know that every line of code that you write impacts thousands of human lives!
By joining us you can expect newness and challenges every day. As a member of the team, you will be part of shaping the company's future fuelling the growth and defining the culture.
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing our client's Conversation AI products.
- As our clients product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture.
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to haves:
- Full stack experience UI and UX design experience or insights
- Working knowledge of AI, ML and NLP.
- Experience of enterprise systems integration like MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Active Directory etc.
- Experience of building Single Sign On in web/mobile applications.
- Ability to learn latest technologies and handle small engineering teams.
This is an early hire role and you'll be responsible for the design and development of new systems and features for our Assembly's bonus, reward, & recognition platform. We're looking for someone to join our team who is both highly analytical and enthusiastically creative. Ideally, you are a seasoned engineer who can empathize with users, take the lead on design & architecture, and write clean, maintainable code. You will join our small team and have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
At Assembly, we deeply care about the user experience and the nuances that are involved in shaping an intuitive service. We need a Front-End engineer that knows when and where to add a bit of flair to boost the experience.
- Passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are self-directed and self-motivated, able to lead a project or play a supporting role
- You understand the needs of a young and scrappy startup and work to solve problems expeditiously without compromising the product
Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
Developing and implementing front-end architecture to scale the current codebase.
Identifying web-based user interactions.
Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
Profiling, Monitoring, and improving front-end performance.
Create workflows to improve the team’s productivity.
Improve test coverage of the codebase using testing libraries.
Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with Figma and/or Sketch for working with design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as BitBucket/GitHub
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Minimum 5 years of professional Front-End engineering
- Bachelor degree or greater in Computer Science
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Built by a team of 5, app "Dukaan" helps local offline stores launch their online store in 30 seconds. They can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) rjght from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Just in 2 months of launch, we have seen tremendous traction since publishing our app on Play Store on 9th June 2020. In this short time frame, we have signed up over 2.5 Lakh businesses, who digitised over 2 Mn products and have helped drive over INR 20 Cr in sales for these small businesses. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India Digital, One dukaan at a time.
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
- Your primary focus will be on designing and developing products using Core UI and React.
- Expertise in React tools including React.js, Webpack, Babel, Redux/Flux, React router.
- Practised in any one CSS frameworks like material UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap, ANT design.
- Experient working on web API like RESTful Web services, • Proficiency in using Graphql, WebSocket, webhooks.
- Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
- Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing software and deployment, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience in an Agile environment
Greeting from SplashBI...!
Please find the below JD for your reference,
Role: Senior UI Developer/Angular Developer
Experience: 3-7 Years
Notice period: immediate – 30 Days
Preferred candidate background
- Good working experience on angular 2 /4 and Above. Preferably 7 but knowledge will do
- Good working experience with Restful Services and API Integration.
-Experience in responsive UI design
-Good Knowledge in working With Karma, Jasmine and grunt
-Good Exposure on Fusioncharts, chartjs, integrating third party libraries with angular.
- Expert in CSS3, BootStrap, Material UI
Founded in 2015
O2O Model focusing on selling high quality certified refurbished cars
Offering 5 Days no question money back + 1 year warranty
Over 10 outlets in 5 Cities: Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune & Hyderabad. (Launching in 3 more cities soon)
Over 10000+ supremely happy customers
Working on a transactional and fulfilment model, Spinny is the go-to platform for buying and selling used cars.
Offering convenient transactions to the customers
One of the key differentiating factors is that its price engine, which works
on a proprietary neural network-based algorithm, determines the correct price of the car.
Spinny also takes care of all the paperwork, from registration to title transfers as well as assisting buyers in financing their purchase.
Frontend Developerswho possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
Software Development Engineer: Frontend
Over 750 Spinners in the ecosystem Fast track growth environment Fostering strength driven culture Culture philosophy of social, agile and sustainable Top 50 global technology
Series A & Series B funding by SAIF & ACCEL & ALTERIAFrontend Developers who possess passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the Spinny web application.
What you'll do
You are a perfect match with us, if you have:
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6 ES7).
Bachelors/ Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, preferably from IITs/Top RECs.
1-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
● Developing user-facing features using ReactJS and Redux
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating wireframes and mockups intto high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
● Work in an Agile model, maintaining and following the Sprint cycles, plans and ensure
Skills and Qualifications:
● Thorough understanding and experience of Angular 5/6/7 and its core principles
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (preferably ES6) API.
● Understanding of CSS box model.
● Experience in writing modular and maintainable code.
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Job Description - UI Developer
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is good to have
● Good and Effective communication Skills
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments