Company Name - CrelioHealth Pvt Ltd
Location - Pune Baner
Experience- 1 To 7 Years
Notice Period - 30 days or less
- Design and Architect functional prototypes and production-ready systems.
- Refactor, Document & Improve codebase.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, performance-tune, and optimise a module of code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Peer code review.
- Communicate technical concepts with tradeoffs, risks, and benefits.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- 3 - 5 years of experience in React JS.
- Thorough understanding of Data Structures, React.js and its core principles
- Good knowledge of REST API's and experience in consuming/building them.
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience using Git
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
About Crelio Health
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.livehealth.in
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As a Web Engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- You will be a part of the core development team at Biofourmis to work on engaging and challenging products in healthcare/digital therapeutics domain
- You will be constantly developing new features, improve existing features of our new and existing products.
- You will be working closely with the product team, backend team, android/iOS team and QA team to shape the product
- You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding juniors, who will help you build the product along the way
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Hands on experience in Angular 2+ version
- Ensuring high performance & adaptability on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the frame-rate above 30fps at all times
- Extensive Typescript knowledge to create angular applications
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to implement custom HTTP interceptor.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Application knowledge of unit testing. TDD knowledge is an added advantage
- Technical designing abilities using clean architecture, SOLID patterns
- Good understanding of Git and related workflows for daily development activities
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology and scrum
Vitwit is a Blockchain solution provider based out of Hyderabad. Its blockchain services can be catalogued as Smart Contract Development & Auditing, Apps Development, Cryptocurrency Wallet Development, Escrow & Multisig development, Private Blockchain Development, Block explorer.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ensure reliability speed, and performance of the final product.
- Understand the importance of good UX and come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Adobe Sketch and InVision.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- 5 years professional experience writing full-stack REST-based applications.
- 2-4 years of experience working with reactJS.
- Thorough understanding of the core principles of ReactJS.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Adopted opinionated Restful web services design patterns.
- Knowledge of Application containerization technologies, including Dockers, Kubernetes , and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other).
- Ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
HelloAR is an AI-driven, scalable, automated tech platform that bridges the gap between physical & virtual. Our technology platform enhances online customer product experiences through stunning and interactive visuals.
Our platform serves 3D visual content for some of the top brands worldwide. We have served over 3m interactive visuals and 3.7TB of
We are looking for engineers who love building meaningful products that would help the world and the company progress forward.
We look for the following in an ideal candidate:
- Solve hard problems
- Take pride in writing great quality code
- Interested in 3D, Augmented Reality and Metaverse
- Have experience in building simple yet powerful web applications
- Understand and accept the challenges of working in a startup
- Have knowledge (or willingness to learn) of - 3D and computer graphics
- Willingness to experiment, learn and become experts in a new language/platform.
- Must have experience in React.js and three.js
- Proficient knowledge of a NodeJS and Express.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- MongoDB (3.x)
Department: Technology and Research
Location: Mohali, Punjab
Reports to: Technical Lead
Sampana Digital (SDPL) (www.sampanadigital.com) is a digital technology company that provides end-to-end product engineering and digital transformation services. Our engineering services includes web & mobile application development, user experience design, cloud, testing and infrastructure managed services to transform businesses digitally. We also enable enterprises with contextual and personalized two-way multi-channel mobile communications, including SMS, voice, email and PWA technology.
We believe in small teams of smart, committed, and diverse individuals coming together and form a breakthrough insight. We are a team of passionate professionals to craft an unbeatable culture and services.
Come and join us!
- Writes high quality code & unit tests, builds, tests as per agreed timelines
- Participates in technical design and provides estimation
- Owns one or more small to medium features
- Becomes a go-to person in at least one area
- Communicates clearly and gets clarification upfront to minimise rework.
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills, helps other developers and demonstrates teamwork
- Understands detailed requirements and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience in UI framework
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Proficiency in converting visual design (created in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,etc) into HTML CSS.
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
- Strong communication skills
- Must have experience in bootstrap/ responsive design
- Experienced in web performance testing tools
To ensure success as a react.js developer, you should have in-depth
coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive
web applications. Ultimately, a top-class react.js developer
should be able to design and build modern user interface components
to enhance application performance.
You are a ReactJS / React Native Developer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with performant backend and glitch-free experience. You will be part of a team which will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development team s to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient. You will build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. Employing your experience in latest ReactJS, React Native, HTML / CSS / Flexbox with discipline in collaboration and pair programming. Our clientele majorly comprises of BFSI companies, so experience in Financial Applications and enterprise data security will be a big-plus.
• Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
• Collaborate with various teams within Iorta to realize the requirements for the project and
Rapidly deliver iterative solutions
• Provide task plans and follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
• Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
•. Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the
team and organization
Primary Skill: Java Script
Secondary: HTML5,JS Library- React.js,React JS,User Experience Design
Basic understanding of HTTP protocol, Web Application Design/Architecture
OOPS concept, JSON, AJAX
Knowledge of REST API
Basic understanding of Git
Basic understanding of client-server communication
Ready to take up challenges at work
Basic understanding of single page web application
Logical and Problem Solving