- Write clean, testable code with unit tests
- Build and improve code across the entire stack
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Participate in the entire application life cycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Responsible for technical guidance and leading a team of react developers ensuring timely delivery
- Strong React.js and Node.js experience
- Working knowledge of React Native and Redux-Saga
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs, HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of GIT
- Proficiency in SQL
- 3-4 years of minimum experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
OroPocket enables customers to engage in online silver and gold - as a safe hedge against inflation - and at the same time use these investment opportunities for routine transactions via UPI. This is made possible by OroPocket's ability to convert silver and gold into fiat currency, which is then stored in the user's OroPocket. It is a way of banking that is 100 percent asset-backed and does without sneaky fees, hidden charges, and time-consuming tedium that come along with regular banks. Invest in a variety of asset classes, expand your money, and maintain complete liquidity all while doing so.
OroPocket is one of the most successful and rapidly expanding financial technology platforms currently available. People can amass riches in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of effort possible because of the company's forward-thinking strategies and technology-enabled foundation. Users of its platform are given the ability to instantaneously purchase, sell, make payments, and receive payments utilizing digital assets.
To help us achieve our mission – of making the internet of value, you will be working on the latest technology to support our product roadmap. Ideal candidates would have a zeal for innovation and are keen to enhance skills constantly with a modern tech stack. You will work closely with the design and development team to build elegant and high-performance tech solutions.
Looking for Web Developer
No of openings - 20 Positions
Experience - 3 to 8 yrs
Required Candidate profile
Experience : 3 to 7 years
It is Work from office
Preferred immediate joiners
DO NOT APPLY IF
1. You are not open for Khradi, Pune location
2. Your notice period if more than 1 months.(Exceptional cases can consider where buy out option is available.
3. You expecting more that 100% hike in current CTC
What is the role?
We are looking for highly skilled candidates with experience in frontend programming and are
comfortable in dealing with backend tools.
● Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
● Identifying web-based user interactions.
● Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React
● Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not
match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and
are team players.
● 6 to 9 years of strong design and development experience in building massively
large-scale distributed internet systems and products.
● Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
● Strong experience using a client side MVC framework such as NodeJS, ReactJS, or
● Experience with user interface design.
● Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
● Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility, and website performance.
● Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors
like SASS and LESS.
● Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs (NodeJS preferably).
Who will you work with?
You will be working with top-quality engineers who have built one of the best employee
engagement SaaS platforms. You will be reporting to the Engineering Head and working closely
with the Architect and other leads.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between
concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of
learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the
comprehensive benefits that offers.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF,
Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and
Compass. works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and
motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners, and consumers for better business
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will
wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and
start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We assure you that we will attempt to
maintain a reasonable timeframe for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will
be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer to join our team!
You will be responsible to design, implement and manage websites using WordPress, a free, open-source
content management system (CMS). You will manage both front-end and back-end development — everything
from plug-ins to security updates. You will be responsible for making attractive and user-friendly websites.
1. Min 3 yrs exp. of WordPress development
2. Should have customized the themes for functional and UI improvements
3. Strong with core PHP concepts
4. Good in optimization of WordPress for performance and SE
Meetanshi is a Magento development company in Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
Meetanshi offers best-in class Magento extensions and Magento development services to improve the performance of the store in terms of administration, shipping, payments and security, customer experience, and load time.
Here’s your chance to join an enthusiastic, ever-learning and growing team as an experienced react developer!
PRIMARY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Build reusable code and components for future use in React and Redux
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 Sass/Less
- Ability to write proper documentation and comments
- Perform requirement elicitation and estimate the effort accordingly
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proﬁcient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
SECONDARY / DESIRED SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the React JS- Developer,you will be responsible for developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, that is robust, scalable and aesthetically appealing for our cutting edge health-tech applications
What you will do:
- Building Progressive Web App components and features for the companys advanced health-tech platform using React Js, Node Js
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively.
What you need to have:
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience in building new components and features for a Progressive Web App using React JS and Node JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with integration of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
It is an IT services company headquarter in Dubai. They specialize in Retail, Banking, Insurance, and Healthcare organizations across Middle East and India. Intertec’s key capabilities include Digitalization of Business Operations, IT Services and Operations, Hybrid IT, Smart Assets and IoT, and Cybersecurity.
Since 1991, It has expanded its local offices in UAE, India, Oman, Bahrain and KSA. The company has matured its delivery capabilities with MSP for Cloud and Managed Services, and ISO 9001 certifications. It has developed a reputation for its commitments to its employees and customers alike, and invests regularly in R&D, certifications and maturity to empower our customers’ business.
Role and Responsibilities:-
▪ • Developing new user-facing features using React.js
▪ • Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
▪ • Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
▪ • Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
▪ • Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
▪ • Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
▪ • Experience in Bootstrap framework.
▪ • Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
▪ • Familiarity with RESTful APIs
▪ • Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
▪ • Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
▪ • Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, YARN etc.
▪ • Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
▪ • A knack for benchmarking and optimization
▪ • Familiarity with code versioning tools Azure Devops.
▪ • Experience in IDE such as VS code \ VS.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are multinational company that is growing fast . This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
As Frontend Engineer, you will be combining the art of design with the art of programming
for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code quality.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Determining the structure and design of web pages.
Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
Developing features to enhance the user experience.
Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
Building reusable code for future use.
Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Understanding of key design principles.
Basic Understanding of Build Tools (Webpack/Rollup)
Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through an Angularjs developer backend
Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
Address and improve any technical issues
Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous working experience as an Angularjs developer for 2 years
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
In-depth knowledge of Angularjs developer, ExpressJS or Restify
Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus
Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- Minimum 3 years experience in React redux and Flux
- 3 years experience in Frontend skills
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB. ·
- Good communication.