- 5 to 6 years and 2 to 3 Years in RPA - Business analyst
- Analyse, understand, and review existing business process documentation to ensure the complete processes steps documented.
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings, or workshops to define, design, and configure automation solutions.
- Support the creation and maintenance of solution documentation (process definition document, solution design document, user manual, process estimation etc).
- Help with the creation and documentation of test procedures and scenarios prior to launch User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in the day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Manage end to end Project Lifecycle
- Act as a SPOC for customers, Project Teams, Leadership, and administration
- Run workshops with client SMEs to understand the end-to-end process
- Identify any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
- Calculate automation % and FTE benefit and build effort estimates, No of BOT
- Present summary of findings to the client and walk them through to-be design of the automated process
- Work closely with development team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and suitable for development
- Must be able to provide suggestions for the improvement of existing process and design to-be flows
Exp: 2-5 years
Working Days: 5
Job Description: The opening is for a sales and business development position who will be responsible for Telesales, Preparing MIS of Customer Queries, client response and growing business with end clients.
Client activities include - scheduling client development meeting, explaining the sales objectives, obtaining requisitions / job orders, doing documentations and building relationships with clients
Responsibilities: Dealing with clients interested to study, work or settle overseas Daily responsibilities include preparing MIS of customer enquiry, consistently prospecting, pursuing, and closing new business Developing prospect lists and executing pre-determined targeted sales to generate new business, cold calling, proactively seek new avenues to attract prospective clients and marketing top candidates to clients.
Require excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to sell to various levels of management and gain prospective new clients along with building client relationships will have an added advantage.
Proven track record of achieving and surpassing targets, team player and entrepreneurial drive to succeed we are looking for someone who is eager to grow and excel in this field.
We are hiring a Technical Business Analyst who wants to advance their knowledge and experience in Privacy & Security. The ideal candidate will have interest and experience in data privacy and application & data security. We will be providing training resources to ramp up on privacy & security, but candidates with technical background, and interest in privacy & security are preferred.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Gathering and documenting needs and use of data from internal and external stakeholders, including privacy requirements based on laws & regulations, document security best practices and requirements.
- Research, analyze, and document business requirements. Prepare high quality analysis such as summarizing security best practices, privacy laws, business requirements specifications, functional and technical specifications, traceability matrices, etc.
- Create user stories based on functional requirements gathered from business teams.
- Work with developers and support teams to resolve defects and environment issues
- Creating data and process workflows.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Engage and work closely with development team and stakeholders, including attending scrum meetings.
To be eligible for this role, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s or Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ years of experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Should have good communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a range of audiences
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated with good soft skills.
- Must have good software engineering skills, thorough knowledge of SDLC, STLC.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner and attention to detail
- Portray strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work within a collaborative team environment; Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Open for new challenges and learning and flexible to work and support the team as per the business need
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, and technical requirements of the project
- Knowledge in using any of the bug tracking tool like Bugzilla/Jira
- Have outstanding written and spoken English and experienced in writing business letters for the organization, technical documentation including manuals.
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit.
- Ability to Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of business systems and user needs, including workflow and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.
- Have the ability to Design & develop new process & provide expert advice on and/or assist in implementing new processes.
- Have vast experience in proofing and editing.
- Excellent computer skills and expertise in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent research skill and can use Internet research tools in an efficient way
- Have good Knowledge and experience in SEO techniques.
- Comfortable and ease with using popular web technologies.
- Work with multiple Business Departments and IT teams to capture requirements and help designing and implementing the solution
- Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person & Strong research skills developed through work experience and course work.
Please refer to this link for more details; https://www.senseicrm.com/" target="_blank">https://www.senseicrm.com/
• Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Proficiency in English
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Manage complete client and internal operations
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
at Techwave Inc
By joining one of our teams at Techwave, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. The world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
If you think you could support the Techwave family by joining as a _Tech Business Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You’re an individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays
Organization : Techwave
Requirement : Tech Business Analyst – Expertise in B2B Cross Border Payments
Experience : 5+ yrs
Job type : Permanent
Work Location : Hyderabad
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience
- Deep interest in financial services and Expertise in payments domain
- Technology BA with End to End Payments implementation.
- Experience in B2B cross border payments (Credit Payments won’t fly)
- Messaging standards. Should be good at Custom formats
- Should have good understanding of API’s and how it works
- Good in writing User stories in Agile, Jira
- Experience with or exposure to Agile and software development
- Some previous experience writing code or other technology experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Ability to handle multiples tasks effectively and on tight deadlines.
• Technical expertise, should have a clear and concise understanding of basic concepts and technologies and the ability continuously acquire new technological competencies.
• Ability to determine suitability of relevant technolgy along with Delivery team on project specific basis