- Working knowledge on React, NodeJS, JAVA SCRIPT, HTML, CSS is must.
- Designs, develops, and implements beautiful UI components to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Own & Develop the web components using REACT.
- Stay updated with new technologies and of changes in technologies that affect front-end web development.
About Glabbr Technologies Pvt Ltd
Senior Frontend Engineer (React)
It is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services
online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a
smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as
Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital. We is currently powering over 3.7 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our team who will be part of our new innovations team.
We are looking for a great Frontend developer who is proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and sockets
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Experience with PWAs and React Native is a huge plus
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized, and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Microservices, and scalable cloud-native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross-functional team along with the client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User-Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines, and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate in the Evaluation Review of your team member
- Experience in building an enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React.js is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for a seasoned front-end developer to join our team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy contributor to translating the product needs and user expectations intuitive and interactive.
- Work closely with the team and various stakeholders to develop an intuitive and interactive edge AI product, usable, responsive, and have interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating reusable content modules, and maintaining the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, collaborate across geographies, and bring in solutions for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Excellent with HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Familiar with UI layouts, Bootstrap, and CSS GRID system
- Proficient with ReactJs
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Good to have, experience with Photoshop or Illustrator
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring to the team
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 1 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
About the Role:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing, and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using React/Redux/Saga/Hooks and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Be able to write unit tests.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
3-6 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on delivery schedule)
(We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from US/Singapore)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- At least 5-10 years' experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience with user interface design. Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software. Excellent troubleshooting skills. Good project management skills.
- Complete ownership of building and maintaining APP
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Open to work on both Android and iOS front end
- React Developer with 2 years of experience
- Full stack understanding of Backend services, API implementation and database systems.
- Experience in either iOS(Swift, Objective C, XCode) or Android(Android Studio, Java, Kotlin)
- At least 2 year of experience in React app development
- Ability to implement designs and functionality provided by UI/UX teams
- Understanding of production deployment of the app in the App Store and Play Store
- React, NodeJS
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Analytics and AWS web hosting
- Android(Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, )
- Knowledge of server-side technologies like Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Willing to explore and work on other tech stacks