Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach
new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems
to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time
wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
Who You’ll Work With:
TIBCO Data Virtualization (TDV) is an enterprise data virtualization solution that orchestrates access to multiple and varied data sources, delivering data sets and IT curated data services to any analytics solution. TDV is a Java based enterprise-grade database engine supporting all phases of data virtualization development, run-time, and management. It is the trusted solution of choice for the top enterprises in verticals like finance, energy, pharmaceutical, retail, telecom etc.
Are you interested in working on leading edge technologies? Are you fascinated with Big Data, Cloud, Federation and Data Pipelines? If you have built software frameworks and have a background in Data Technologies, Application Servers, Business Intelligence etc this opportunity is for you.
TIBCO Data Virtualization team is looking for a senior engineer to enhance
and maintain to our SQL Query Engine. You've got experience designing and
implementing complex software systems. You understand database query
engines and have a strong ability to select appropriate algorithms vis-à-vis
computational complexity and time/space trade-offs. You are intimately
familiar with design patterns and anti-patterns. You have facility with large
pre-existing code bases.
The server is implemented by a multi-million line source base in Java, so
the ability to understand and integrate with existing code is an absolute
must. The core runtime is a complex multi-threaded system and the
successful candidate will demonstrate complete expertise in handling
features geared towards concurrent transactions in a low latency, high
throughput and scalable server environment. The candidate will have the
opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with leading database
experts in building the most robust, scalable and high performing database
In this crucial role as a Query Engine Engineer, you will:
• Design and implement enhancements and optimizations to our SQL query engine capabilities and infrastructure
• Enhance the product’s robustness, flexibility, and performance
• Create and implement functional & technical specifications
• Work with minimal supervision both individually as well as within ad-hoc groups
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3+ years experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of Java-based server-side experience, with significant core Java experience
• 2+ years of multi-threading experience
• 2+ years of SQL experience and/or relational algebra
• Proficiency in both spoken and written communication in English is a must
• Strong object-oriented design background
• Strong SQL & database background
• Competence with design patterns and anti-patterns
• Experience with all lifecycle aspects of enterprise software
• Experience working with large, pre-existing code bases
• Experience developing cloud-based software
About TIBCO Software Inc.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif., TIBCO Software empowers executives, developers, and business users with Fast Data solutions that make the right data available in real time for faster answers, better decisions, and smarter action. Over the past 15 years, thousands of businesses across the globe have relied on TIBCO technology to integrate their applications and ecosystems, analyze their data, and create real-time solutions.
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value diligent work and continuously provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
- Good in translating Technical architecture to implementation
- Experience in any server-side programming
- Strong knowledge in REST, SOAP APIs, interfaces and data delivery via APIs
- Design and develop REST APIs for the business functionalities.
- Knowledge of data related applications and best practices
- Understanding of leveraging various database capabilities like stored procedures, triggers, reusable functions using MySQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT/SVN
- Working with and leveraging cloud PaaS components for front end delivery
- Deployment experience on Cloud (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Build solutions on and around Hyperautomation platform
- Experience working x
- Discovery and Assessments
o Run Automation opportunity discovery lifecycle from start to finish
- Data analysis and engineering
o Identify data dependencies in a solution
o Simulate data, create data layer for consumption
o Create high level data architecture as part of solutioning and MVP lifecycle
o Identify solution for reporting and dashboarding needs
- Own up the discovery phase
- Work with different stakeholders including process owners and tech spocs
- Understand nuances of data (structured and unstructured) and assess its impact on application performance
- Work with ML expert and frontend/middleware expert in a seamless manner and help create optimal solutions and robust applications
o B.E. or MCA or MBA
o 6 to 10 years of overall experience
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience.
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code.
- 3 years of experience with the Django framework and other backend technologies.
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Understand how to use a database like Postgres (preferred choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Experience creating high-performance applications.
- Experience with messaging and broker tools - Rabbitmq, MQTT
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Knowledge of web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with CloudFormation/Terraform
- Experience managing AWS infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience in Linux environment.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes/Docker orchestration.
- Manges existing infrastructure/Pipelines/Engineering tools (On-Prem or AWS) for the engineering team (Build servers/Jenkins nodes etc.)
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- influencing skills.
- Handle customer calls/emails regarding technical issues for end-users.
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Min 3 year experience
- Ahmedabad Office Or,
- Work from home
- 40 hours a week with a rotational shift every month.
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
TeamExtn is looking for a passionate Senior Scala Engineer. It will be expected from you to build pragmatic solutions on mission-critical initiatives. If you know your stuff, see the beauty in code, have knowledge in depth and breadth, advocate best practices, and love to work with distributed systems, then this is an ideal position for you.
As a core member of our Special Projects team, you will work on various new projects in a startup-like environment. These projects may include such things as building new APIs (REST/GraphQL/gRPC) for new products, integrating new products with core Carvana services, building highly scalable back end processing systems in Scala and integrating with systems backed by Machine Learning. You will use cutting edge functional Scala libraries such as ZIO. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Product, Experience and Software Engineering teams to deliver impact.
- Build highly scalable APIs and back end processing systems for new products
- Contribute in the full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
- Drive scalability and performance within our distributed AI platform
- Full software development lifecycle from design and development to testing and operating in production
- Communicate effectively with engineers, product managers and data scientists
Skills And Experience:
- 4+ years experience with Scala, Java or other functional language
- Experience with Akka and Lightbend stack
- Expert with PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL
- Experience in architecting, developing, deploying and operating large scale distributed systems and actor systems
- Experience with cloud APIs (e.g., GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Messaging systems such as GCP Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Solid understanding of computer systems and networks
- Production quality coding standards and patterns
- Experience with functional programming in Scala
- Knowledge of ZIO and related ecosystem
- Experience with functional database libraries in Scala (Quill preferred)
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Typescript, React and frontend UI development experience
- gRPC, GraphQL
We are looking for a Technical Lead - Java to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who is well versed and comfortable spanning the full development lifecycle, from requirements identification and prototyping, through design and implementation. We want a team member who Leads projects and teams. Participates in and supports initiatives outside of the main area of responsibility.
Engineering and Delivery
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the engineering output.
- Responsible for the continuous, iterative improvement of our engineering team.
- Responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
- Work closely with the client & product management team to ensure we are building the best products & team is aligned to product goals.
- When necessary, act as Programmer, QA, Architect, PM, etc for short periods of time.
Managing and Directing
- Talk to engineers to tease out concerns early, then fix them when possible.
- Resolve conflicts or performance problems with engineers.
- Embody the engineering culture and contribute to its advancement, inspiring everyone to live up to it.
- Maintainer and contributor to our company engineering internal and public artifacts such as our quality standards and guidelines.
- Represent the engineering with other departments and ensure we provide engineering support wherever necessary in the company.
- Support team happiness. :)
Hiring and Training
- Attract, nurture, coach, and retain talent.
- Ensure every assigned engineer has a career progression plan with regular check-in points and real-time feedback.
- Ensure engineers are provided with continuous and valuable learning opportunities.
- Contribute to determining engineering salary ranges and adjustments.
- Contribute to defining and building the vision for our engineering organization.
- Contribute to defining quality standards for our work.
- Contribute to creating training and learning material and opportunities for engineers.
Strategy and Consulting
- Run and/or participate in project kick-offs.
- Work with your team to select and design the software architecture, tools, and platforms used to deliver client projects.
- Define quality standards for client projects.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years Experience working with JAVA technology
- Knowledge of Spring boot, Spring MVC frameworks
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good to have - Experience with Google Maps API
- Good to have - Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (SQL – Store Procedures/Events/Complex Queries/Triggers)
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel/Yii/any other relevant)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Very strong knowledge/Hands-on in SQL
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workaround
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred
• Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms
• Create documents for RPA projects (Solution Design Document, Business Requirement Document, Analyze of Applications Used etc.)
• Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation
• Hands on Experience in code deployments across multiple environments
• Hands on experience in Installations and setups of RPA tools is highly preferred
• On-site coordination and support as and when required
• Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner
• Support Project Manager in Automation PM activities associated with Solutioning
• Provide mentoring and guidance to Automation developers
• Create development standards and promote reuse of code
• Bachelors’ in any discipline of engineering or related field
• Proven technical experience in developing automation solutions using robotics tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath Experienced with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
• Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
• Participate in managing Business Process releases through Release Document reviews
• Database knowledge preferred for creating efficient solutions
• Excellent communication skills including high proficiency in the presentation