Note: Since we are a media company, the role will require only media technical skills and you will be working on media technical operations. This role does not need any software testing or software production skills.
▪ To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety
of clients and formats (SD, Blu-ray, etc.) and ensure that these assets are free of any
▪ To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
▪ Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal
▪ Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
▪ Send daily updates of work to the team.
▪ Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading
units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
▪ Update OMS and time tracker on a project-to-project basis.
▪ Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
▪ 10+3 or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Office packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Eye for detail in noticing issues, both minor and major, with respect to menu design,
audio, video & subtitles and functionality logic.
- Exposure to game/software testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or other video/audio SW a plus.
- Exposure to AV equipment and other home-entertainment hardware is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with a computer and in tune with the latest technologies.
- Understanding of graphics, imagery and sound specifications, such as colours,
resolution, audio glitches etc, a plus.
- A dedicated and well-rounded individual with the ability to work well under pressure as
part of a team with tight deadlines.
- A keen interest in media and multimedia is required.
- Good eyesight and no obvious hearing defects.
- Keen interest in working with different types of software and hardware is required.
- Desire to learn new concepts and cross-train with other departments.
- An ability to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Good judgement and logical/analytical skills.
About Deluxe Entertainment Services Group
3) Visual Design
You will be working on the apps, websites, packaging and product design. We will get you mentorship from the best in the industry.
You will be working with experienced designers who have worked with IDEO, Google, Microsoft and other top notch design firms on the planet.
At Phynart we take design extremely seriously, hence the work ART in PHYnART. Its a combination of Physics which is consumer electronics and ART which is great design.
We expect timely and structured delivery of designs. We are looking for designers, who want to design international standard products. If you are a passionate, design crazy person, come join us and enjoy the ride of a lifetime!
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Sound Designer you’ll be responsible for the artistic and technical audio content of our mobile games, PC/Console games as well as advertising and marketing content. You will create or compose original sound, used as temporary or final assets (SFX, ambiance, music).
What you tell your friends you do
“I make all of Kwalee’s content sound great! From games to marketing videos I make sure our audio is top notch.”
What you will really be doing
- Creation and enhancement of in-game audio within our mobile, PC and console games.
- Producing original SFX and music using the best tools in the industry. (Pro Tools, Sound Forge etc )
- Working with external studios to:
- tactfully provide advice and guidance on audio design
- Create audio to brief to help realise their creative vision, revising based on feedback where necessary.
- Participation in the creation of advertising video content, complementing visual work with engaging audio elements
- Collaborating with game designers, producers and creatives in order to execute work in sync with several ongoing projects
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in creating audio for games or multimedia applications.
- Music / sound diploma or other relevant educational background oriented in music will be an added asset.
- Knowledge of Sound Editing and mixing audio to project specifications enhances the audio visual appeal of the project.
- Master at finding unique sounds and creative methods to achieve audio effects to engage player/viewer and make the project more effective
- Knowledge of sound recording programs such as Pro Tools, Logic, GarageBand, and QLab, along with various audio plug-ins. Facility with audio equipment (including microphones, mixing boards, amplifiers, speakers, compressors, and graphic equalizers).
- Experience integrating audio into game engines (Unity) is a big plus.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for audio and video games.
- Self motivated and able to ideate and execute tasks on your own with accountability
- Well organized and excellent communicator (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of implementation middleware (Fmod/wwise) is desirable but not essential
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Degree/ Diploma in Graphic designing
- Ability to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate digital platfoms and style to meet the client's objectives.
- Proficiency in Various Graphic Design software for making banners, info-graphics, posters, etc
- Would manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics that includes illustrations, logos, layouts, photos, videos
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Strong instinct for visually engaging design
- Design evangelist with a strong eye for details and an innovative bent of mind
- Ability to defend your design direction and reasoning if challenged in client meetings
- Minimum 3 years working in a similar role
- Interact with clients - AD or CD, and understand the brief and scope of projects
- Work with the Brand Strategist to add creative direction for digital marketing campaigns
- Create artworks for use across digital channels such as social media, Google ads, Websites etc.
- Work with the Brand Strategist for the internal branding and creative communication
- You will be working with a diverse team of strategists, copywriters, marketers and business development leads to bring client campaigns to life.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will support the marketing team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts.
What you will do:
- Designing visual content for digital applications
- Designing and layout of materials for internal communications and engagement
- Editing YouTube videos
- Designing and layout of essential business materials
- Creating infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data
- Editing video clips for use on social media platforms
- Working autonomously and developing high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Managing timelines and prioritizing of workload and knowing when to ask for direction
- Assisting team in developing and executing communications plans
- Providing technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimizing graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Maintaining organized content files and helping to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Freshers can also apply. Portfolio displaying samples would be a must
- Creating and delivering motion graphics/raw footage videos for various media
- Working with art and creative teams to select audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Editing video footage and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Staying up to date on the latest graphic design techniques * You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- You have prior experience as a Motion Graphics Designer as well as a strong portfolio of sample projects
You would be an ideal candidate for the role if:
- You possess strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar tools
- You have a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- You are organized and can prioritise effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Requirements may include logos, illustrations, layouts, screen compositions and design for animations, user interfaces, websites, marketing material and similar, and iterations of the same in line with feedback.. You must possess strong composition, colour and design, typography and layout skills.
You must have good awareness of design trends, what is current in advertising and graphic design, and good knowledge of tools and technology.