At ANAROCK Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
Key job responsibilities
- Participate in scope discussions with the team.
- Well versed with STLC & SDLC
- Coordinates user acceptance testing (UAT) on the lines of product requirement
- Create test scenarios/cases based on the business requirements
- Execute test cases and analyze results
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Work with cross track development team to prioritise the blocking issues and track them to closure.
- Learn product functionality and architecture in their assigned areas. Actively work towards gaining expert understanding of the assigned product area and how customers use it and test accordingly.
- Effectively communicate testing status, risks, and issues to PM/Lead so it can be accumulated into the overall QA status report
- Ensure full application of all relevant quality assurance protocols, processes and procedures
- Documents, tracks and verifies defects and fixes in assigned applications • Assists in the development and streamlining of quality assurance models, providing input based on relevant empirical information
- Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of quality assurance problems and issues.
- Participates in ensuring that assigned projects adhere to agreed-upon functional specifications and applicable quality assurance standards
- A strong manual testing experience
- Experience in writing and executing Functional and Regression test cases and publishing the test results to the stake holders.
- Knowledge in APIs to raise/debug issue
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Experience in managing test environment and implementing builds.Assist the team in troubleshooting issues that may arise during the testing phase, doing RCA
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- ISTQB agile foundation certification (added advantage)
- Experience of performance/database testing will be an added advantage
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Strong communication skills.
- You should be a good team player.
- Should be able to coordinate with onsite/ functional/development teams for project tasks.
- Must be dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Assist in the defining new tools for use in quality assessment
- We believe you are:
- An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
- An enthusiastic person in sharing knowledge with team members and
- A good mentor for juniors in the team
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
About Anarock Technology
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
I hope you & your family are safe and doing well amidst these tough times.
I wanted to reach out and introduce to you an opportunity at ThoughtWorks. One of our teams is seeking Senior Quality Analyst to work on some challenging problems for our clients. I believe you’d be a great addition to this team and would like to discuss with you regarding the same.
Work Location-Thoughtworks ,Gurgaon.
Jd- - Experience in both Manual and Automation Testing(Selenium) -Good coding experience in any of the programming language (Java/Python/C#) - Good in OOPS concept -Should have experience in Framework creation. -Shoud have experience in API Automation testing -Good in Test Strategy and Test Pyramid. -Solid understanding of CI/CD. -Good understanding of Non functional testing (Performance/Security)
Thoughtworks is a publicly owned, global technology company that integrates strategy,design and engineering to drive digital innovation. We are 10,000+ people strong across 48 offices in 17 countries. Over the last 25+ years, we’ve delivered extraordinary impact together with our clients by helping them solve complex business problems with technology as the differentiator.
Please visit below links to know more about us : http://www.thoughtworks.com" target="_blank">www.thoughtworks.com
Thanks & Regards
Quality Analyst (QA) Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists the Development team with process improvements to improve product quality
What you will be doing:
- Analyze requirements and design, build and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute various types of tests including functional, system, integration, end-to-end, black box, regression, and API testing and compiles results
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of the existing projects, operations, or systems
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Involve in the root cause analysis of issues
- Monitor debugging process & its result
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Follow the Agile methodology
What you will bring:
- Must have 2-5 of manual testing experience including API and mobile application testing
- Must have a good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies
- Good understanding of the SDLC, STLC, test design techniques, estimation of testing, test case documentation, defect logging, and defect analysis
- Experience in Functional Testing, regression testing, integration testing, user interface & system testing, end-to-end testing, cross-browser testing, API testing etc…
- Strong analytical skills are required to understand, diagnose, and resolve complex technical issues
Added bonus if you have:
- E-commerce / ERP domain experience
- Working with Agile Methodology
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
- M.B.A/M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E (IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation
What we will offer you:
- Work from Anywhere: We are a remote-first company so you can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule. We are focused on getting the work done
- Floating Holidays: As we work remotely, you can choose your own regional festival holidays for the year. You get a total of 30 days of paid time off
- Rewarding Culture: Employee rewards and recognition, performance bonuses, special gifts on birthdays and important life events, and more...
- Cross-cultural team: Opportunity to work with cross-cultural, cross-country, and cross-functional teams across the globe
- People First Approach: We believe in taking care of our employees and therefore constantly empower them with a dedicated learning budget for courses and certifications
- Company retreats: Once a year
- Work with the founder: We follow a flat structure and an open-door policy that enables you to interact daily with everyone up to our CEOs
- Special Leaves: We value our employees and want them to spend quality time with their families during important life events like birthdays, maternity, and paternity events
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - 5 to 11 year
Job Description :
Roots Innovation Labs is looking for a Test Engineer/ Software Delivery Lead with expertise in Selenium WebDriver for Creating Basic Test Cases. Managing and Tracking the projects for any given engagement
Roles and responsibilities :
1)Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
2) Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
3) Test case execution for functional, performance and load testing
Lead, guide, and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites..
4)Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
5)Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
6)Planning, Executing, Managing, and Tracking the projects for any given engagement.
7)Building up and leading the Teams to the success of the project.
8)Leading and ensuring the project team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
About the job:
We have a requirement forQA Engineer. It primarily involves Analyzing project requirements, Preparing test plan, API testing, and preparing test reports
Role will be of QA Engineer
Primary Skills: Manual Testing, No SQL, Web API Testing, API testing using postman/SoapUI etc,
Good to Have: Automation and Selenium Automation
We guarantee that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, an experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
● BE Computer Science
● Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2-3 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
- Design/Execute test cases (manual & automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred