Must be Graduate
➢ Exposure to Sales domain will be preferred.
➢ Excellent Verbal & Written Communications Skills
➢ Custodian of all Qualitative parameters including Quality Scores, Compliance and CSAT ➢ Very Good Presentation, Feedback and Coaching skills ➢ Ability to observe, analyze and identify process improvement opportunities ➢ Must be comfortable working in 24/7 rotational shifts ➢ Ability to work under pressure, Customer Service Attitude with Analytical bent of mind ➢ Highly energetic & enthusiastic. ➢ Should be able to work as Individual Contributor and as a good Team player ➢ Hands-on experience on MS-Office; preferably on MS-Excel, Power Point. ➢ Basic Data Handling and Data interpretation skill
➢ Graduation mandatory
➢ Package: up to 4 - 6 Lac
➢ Location: Gurgaon
➢ Should be from neighbouring/ accessible locations from Gurgaon.
➢ Should be comfortable with 24*7 rotational shifts & self-commuting.
Key Responsibilities: ➢ Audit Call (Voice) interactions on Product, Process, Communication and compliance parameters ➢ Conduct One-O-One and Group Feedback Sessions for the targeted population to improve their performance ➢ Custodian of all Qualitative parameters including Quality Scores, Compliance and CSAT ➢ Data analysis and making quality reports and review decks ➢ Conducting calibration sessions with partner BPO teams and work as master calibrator to ensure consistent scoring approach ➢ Identify Process Improvements and make recommendations ➢ By using knowledge of process, proactively identify areas of concern & highlight to the change Team ➢ Identify Training needs and working in close coordination with Training team to help Advisors come up of the learning curve ➢ Conduct Certification for the New Hires ➢ Conducting Compliance Audits to trace malpractices and share internal compliance feedback with the Management
- Should have handled Voice | Chat | Email audits for a team of 15 to 20 advisors
- Ensure coaching & feedback is done for team members to improve overall customer experience
- Should have an eye for detail & report non-compliance in audit findings
- Good command in MS Excel
- Handle Inbound & Outbound customer calls
- Acknowledge and resolve customer queries and promptly provide solution to the
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers
- Coordinate with all the department for smooth redressal of customer complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Computer knowledge (WORD & EXCEL)
- Experience in customer handling
• Education:- Under Graduate / Any Graduate (BSc. Prefer)
• Working days:- 05
• Working Hours:- 9.5
• Shift timings:- 5:30pm to 3:00am IST
• Location:- Sattadhar Area or Prahladnagar Area
• Mini 6months to 5yrs of experience in the accounts receivable process of medical billing.
• Required to call US insurance companies and follow up on outstanding claims.
• An ideal candidate would have excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Coordinate with the doctors office via mail/call.
• Coordinate with Patient via mail/call.
• Follow the Patient Care Plan
• Training will be provided
• Microsoft Office and Excel knowledge
• Excellent Spoken and written English skills is must
• Candidate should be able to join Immediately/Post Notice Period
• US Voice Process - Healthcare
(Whole process takes 3hrs)
• Initial screening- Aptitude Test, IQ test and Essay writing (1.5 Hrs)
• HR Round
• Operations Round.
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods.
- Meet customer service team call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of Past experience in customer success roles in international BPOs.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong phone handling skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prioritise and Manage time effectively.
- Academics - Minimum Graduate
- Age - 20 to 25 years
UniAcco is an initiative by Adventum Offshore. UniAcco is a global student accommodation platform for students actively looking to study and stay in the UK. We are a cross-border platform and one-stop solution where students can compare, consult, and choose their accommodation from several verified properties, simply and securely. By providing concierge services to premium customers to ensure them the best hassle-free experience abroad.
Good experience in ITIL, Handling US/UK Clients
Good experience in Hardware Troubleshooting
Hi dear Applicant,
Hiring for Multiple MNC Bpo’s, One day interview process, just 2 rounds of interview
Customer Support : Voice & Non-voice
Banking / collections
Accounts & Finance
Technical Support : Voice & Non-voice
Technical Trouble Shooting
Hardware and Networking
IT Help Desk
Technical Chat / Email Support
Application Support (Voice)
IT Trouble Shooting
Day / UK / US Rotational Shifts
15k to 35K Take home
Two way Transport
Unlimited incentive Structure
No registration Fees
Skills Required :
Should be flexible with rotational Shifts
Manageable or Good English Communication Skills
Graduates / PUC / Diploma fresher or Experience in BPO (0-8yrs) can apply
Candidates with Graduation Backlogs can apply.
Documents Required :
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
Previous Companies Offer letter / relieving letter / one month pay slips
10th / 12th / Graduation all semester Marks card
Aadhar Card ID proof
Pan Cad ID
*************PLEASE DO REFER YOUR FRIENDS*************
2.MONTHLY REPORT GENERATION
3.EXPERT IN EXCEL
4.WORK LOCTION BHAYANDAR
PEOPLE FROM WESTERN LINE ONLY(VIRAR TO BANDRA)
• Act as relationship executive for the Paid customers of NoBroker
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through
open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers needs
• Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement
• Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads
• Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the
• Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer
• Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
at One of the top global entities in Ecommerce industry.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fastpaced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- Excellent English - Verbal & Written (Highly Professional English)
- Excellent Excel Capabilities as we need to submit monthly SLA reports to clients. (Should be an expert)