Here is what we are looking for:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge with Manual testing, Mobile app testing, Web Testing, api testing, DB Queries.
- Knowledge of tools like Postman, SoapUI, Appium/Android Espresso, JMeter, etc.
- Plan and execute Functional, Security, and Performance testing multiple product lines (Mobile & Web).
- Experience with Web service technology like REST, XML/SOAP.
- Good understanding of Build, Deployment, Continuous Integration/Delivery process.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and collaboration skills.
About Park Plus
- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications
- Responsible for performing test execution, test analysis and debugging and own end-to-end testing for assigned projects
- Be able to describe accessibility issues and recommendations for resolving them to non-subject matter expert engineers. (Bug reporting)
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall effectiveness and quality of testing projects to meet business needs
- Generate, report, and act upon Triage Key Performance Indicators supporting key Quality metrics
- A minimum of 2 years QA experience which includes leading various test efforts including System test, Integration test, User Acceptance Test and Regression Test
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (like white box, black box, and automation methodologies)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance Analyst. Someone who is passionate about learning and growing at a fast pace.
You will join our team of Senior and World class software professionals and will be responsible for testing our suite of applications. You will ensure the overall quality, usability and functionality of the product.
Working with a team of developers and testers to ensure quality and functionality of the product in the given time.
Writing test cases, reviewing, executing and analyzing results.
Defect logging, tracking and verification.
Performing various tests like regression tests, smoke tests, usability tests, API tests and work towards 0 critical bugs from production
Monitoring, reviewing the issues reported by users and taking action based on priority
A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
Experience of 2+ years working in the Quality Assurance role
Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills and ability to work in a team environment and independently
Experience with test management tools is an advantage
Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Slack and Meet
Experience with automated testing and tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Selenium is an advantage
# About Us
It is **Slack for Construction Industry** that helps construction project owners and contractors track on-site progress in real-time to finish projects on time and in the budget. We aim to bring the speed of software development to infrastructure development.
Founded by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by industry experts, we are on a mission to help the second largest industry in India-Construction make a transition from pen and paper to digital.
# About the team
As a productivity app startup, we value productivity and ownership most. That helps raise our own bar and the bar of people we hire.
We follow agile and scrum approaches for product development and use best of class tools and practices. Measuring our progress on a weekly basis and iterating fast enables us to build breakthrough modules and features rapidly.
If you join us, You will be constantly throw in difficult situations. Decisions that you take, will directly impact our clients and sales. That's how we learn.
# Requirements -
- 1-3 years of experience testing
- Good with testing concepts, understands test life cycle
- Good bug reporting and communication skills
- Understands release process and past experience of release process
- Understanding the business criticality & being Flexible
- Sound knowledge on Compatibility testing
- Hands on experience on both Web and Mobile platforms
# Responsibilities -
- Domain/Product knowledge would be an added value
- Automation skills for mobile application is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience on debugging tools (Adb, Xcode, Jmeter, etc.)
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Lead and manage a team that:
- Reviews and refines software requirements.
- Drafts and executes test plans and test cases.
- Identifies and drafts steps to reproduce defects utilizing our defect tracking system, JIRA.
- Enters and tracks defects to closure.
- Utilizes testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing.
- Maintains test environments that mimic our production systems.
- Maintains and updates Selenium driven UI automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates ReadyAPI API automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates manual test cases.
- Maintains and updates JMeter performance/load test cases.
- Coach, mentor, and assist the team in performing their duties as needed.
- Provide formal QA approval and reporting for each release.
- Operate within the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with other QA teams across the company.
- Experience leading a SQA or Software Development team
- Experience managing projects and processes cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, motivating and developing the best quality-minded individuals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Python, Selenium, JMeter, ReadyAPI
- Automation planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple Platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- In-depth knowledge and experience in identity management including OpenID Connect, SAML2, OAuth2, and SCIM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of application security testing.
- Unix command line scripting skills
*Automation tester : should have good experience in Selenium, Java and TestNG
*Manual tester : should have good experience and understanding of functional and API testing
*should have good communication skill and be a team player
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience Level – 3 to 5 years
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in UFT
- Jmeter is an added advantage.
- API testing experience
- ISTQB Certification