Keywords: automation, selenium, appium
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who can take QA quality and
processes to the next level. You will also be responsible to strengthen the
automation testing team. You will get a free hand at trying things and helping us
achieve our goals.
What we expect from you:
● Minimum 8 years of experience in manual + automated testing
● Minimum 3 years of experience in managing the teams
● Very passionate to explore and implement new technologies
● Must have hands on experience with Selenium / Cypress / Appium
● Very strong understanding of API stress testing using various tools
● Very good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Manage testers and engineers across multiple pods
● Enforce processes to for developing detailed, comprehensive, and
well-structured test plans and test cases
● Work closely with DevOps team to setup various tests in our CI/CD
What’s in store for you?
● Weekends are for yourself and family
● Work will be mix of in-premise + remote but we are quite ok with remote
● Health Insurance for yourself + Wife + Kids
● Play an important role in very rapidly growing company
● Flexible working hours
Whether you are in New York, Mumbai or Milan we know for all you beautiful women, most days are packed with countless plans and endless to-do lists. Friends, family, college and even colleagues vying for your time. And while you juggle all this effortlessly, we know that often you're left with barely any time for yourself.
Regardless of how busy the day may be, you shouldn't have to compromise on the way you want to look or on your glam quotient. Which is why, MyGlamm backed by one of Europe’s largest natural beauty companies, collaborated with global experts and makeup artists to bring about exciting innovations in makeup to accomplish our single, focused goal – make looking glamorous effortless!
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
We are looking for “Quality Assurance" for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 daysLocation: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
L&H Full time Tester (QA).
Experience in both manual and automated testing on both web and mobile platforms having database testing skills (SQL, MongoDB)
Preferred - 3+ Years of experience in software testing.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in QA methodology and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- API Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) or Other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- He or She will also be required to define Test Data, performance metrics collection and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge in Selenium (Functional Automation for Regression)
- eCommerce domain knowledge should be an added advantage.
Please provide the following details:
- Current Location:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
What You’ll Do
- Manual and automated testing of the various software components that power our robots, cloud services, and mobile and Web applications.
- “Own” the feature or product you test and be the testing expert for your features and products.
- Gather technical requirements, understand functional specification, participate in software design reviews, and validate that a feature or product meets our customers’ requirements.
- Write test plans, execute test cases, and report bugs.
- Your bug reports should describe, in detail, the conditions under which a bug manifests and how it can be reproduced, the resulting product behavior, and the extent of the bug’s impact on our customers.
- Automate software testing to the extent possible to make it more efficient.
- Reproduce and debug customer issues escalated from the field.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in CS/CE/IT/EE/E&TC or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing, particularly in Web, mobile, cloud, and embedded systems applications.
- Experience in writing software test plans, executing test cases, and managing the end-to-end bug life cycle.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Java and Python programming skills.
- Familiarity with Android and iOS mobile app testing automation using Appium, and Android and iOS emulators.
- Ability to work well in a team, including remote team members in overseas locations.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with tools such as Eclipse (IDE), TestNG, Maven, Selenium, and JIRA.
Understand requirements and write test cases/test scenario and execute them.
Create, execute, maintain comprehensive test scenarios for manual testing.
Perform various types of testing like functionality testing, content testing, Ul testing, sanity testing and browser compatibility.
Should have 6m - 1 year of working experience in Selenium Webdriver
Analyse failed tests and manage defects using the bug reporting tool.
Expertise in Defect Management and test management tools.
Excellent communication skills.
- 6+ Years of experience in Automaton Testing
- QA Automation Tester (with Selenium and Appium)
- Hands on experience in Selenium
- Hood hands on experience in Java
- 2 Years of Hands on experience in Appium Testing for Android and iOS Native
- The candidate is required to have hands-on experience (2yrs +) with Appium automation for Android and iOS native applications.
We are looking to hire QA engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for our existing team and helping them to finding bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Proven 4 year of experience of team lead position in Quality Analyst
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors .
- Working experience in selenium .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have leadership quality.
- Monday to Friday working .
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.