- Knowledge of tools like Selenium, TestNG & ChromeDriver (for an end to end feature testing) and Jest, Mockito, Junit (for unit testing)
- Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, Jira, etc.
- API testing tools like Postman, Apigee, mocha & chai framework, etc..
- Programming skills will be a plus including coding, basic SQL knowledge to extract data for tests, general web development skills, and web services
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services, and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated).
- Discover bugs within the application, isolate them and track bugs throughout testing
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality, across devices, browsers, and operating systems;
- Document test cases, record test progress and results
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Build test automation frameworks
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
Notice peroid: Immediate r 30days
Skill: Manual testing,Automation testing,Java,bdd,selenium
▪ Able to demonstrate good technical & problem solving skills
▪ Possess relevant hands-on experience with developing automation scripts using tools like protractor, selenium, rest assured, cucumber, POM model etc.
▪ Should be ready to explore, learn and develop solutions for problems.
Job Profile :- Python Developer | Automation Engineer
Experience : - 3.0 to 6.0 Yrs
Salary : - CTC Range: 700000.0 - 1800000.0
Job Location : - Chennai
Job Description :-
1. Hands-on experience in Python
2. Proficient experience in the automation tool
3. Strong understanding of Automation Development
4. QA processes Experience with working in an Agile environment and CI/CD driven testing culture
5. Good communication skills with Organizational behavior
6. Source control and build tools experience with GIT
7. Jenkins Familiarity with Continuous Integration and software build processes
2. Automation tool
3. Automation Development
5. GIT tool experience
Male and female both candidate can apply
- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyze test results on database impacts and usability
- Provide support and documentation
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Analyze user stories, use cases and requirements
- Participate in product design reviews and provide inputs on potential problems
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Applications Testing with exposure to API and automation testing
- Working knowledge of popular test management software and SQL
- Knowledge of at least one programming/ scripting language
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science.
- Experience in Mobile App testing on Android and iOS platforms
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Knowledge of at least one database management system
- Interest in data analysis
- Exposure to startup work culture
- LTE with 5G/4G Experience
- Understanding of LTE/5G/4G end-to-end flows
- Working experience on UEs and/or RAN side
- Good understanding of L1/L2/L3 protocols on the Air interface
- Tools and Analytical Skills
- Log Analysis Experience
- Working experience with end-to-end setups
- Scripting experience on Keysight/Anite/Anritsu/R&S tools.
- Extensive Test Automation Experience and/or development experience using Python or any (scripting) language (for at least one year)
- Understanding basic OOPS concepts
As a QA Engineer for all applications at Radiusagent (both web and mobile), you will conduct comprehensive black box QA testing. You will help engineers and customer service representatives triage difficult bugs, build reproducible test cases and investigate complex issues
Independently utilize innovative test methodologies to develop test plans and test strategies.
You will help design, develop and execute automation scripts. (Appium/Selenium) and extend the automation library and framework.
You will be working on Selenium/Appium.
You will be involved in DB testing ( SQL)
You will work efficiently in a multi-project agile environment
You will be working on performance, security and scalability testing
You will be working on troubleshooting apps using analytics data, crash reports, and user error reports.
• Develop, implement and execute scripts to validate functionalities, test cases, load and performance of the product including end to end testing in a real environment.
• Positions would require thorough understanding of Testing/QA methodologies, exposure to multiple testing strategies and ability to design, develop, review and maintain automation frameworks to test products running on multiple platforms.
• Design and develop automation tests using VBScript, Java language
• Perform investigations on failed tests in order to identify the root cause.
• Follow the Agile methodology used for the project.
• Utilize Jira for task and issue tracking, Zephyr for test executions, Documentation in Confluence
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Standard scripting languages and automation tools: Java, VBScript, TestComplete, Selenium
• Debugging & Troubleshooting experience
• Sound Programming skills and OOPs concepts.
• Coding and Scripting Expertise.
• Working knowledge on multiple environments like Windows and Linux.
• SQL knowledge
Good to Have:
• Working knowledge of version control, say Git
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates should have B.E. Comp/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCS/MCA or equivalent Computer degree.