Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupifi is backed by top global investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupifi is seeking an exceptional QA Software Engineer to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupifi’s retailer and marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will work closely with the product team and key stakeholders in order to develop high quality products & features that allow customers to achieve their goals with our software, and our teams to operate more efficiently as our business grows in both size and scope.
At Rupifi, Software Engineers are involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping. You'll collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers' problems and build products that solve them. We think the best way to understand what our users need is to meet them, so occasionally, you'll visit our customers, and come to understand their mission and their pain points.
What you’ll do
- Full responsibility for the quality of product we deliver.
- Ownership for setting up of QA processes, test suites.
- Be involved in the lifecycle of the product starting from requirement to deployment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as QA engineer for any product based software.
- Able to code simple problems in any programming language.
- Strong experience with UI test automation frameworks like Selenium.
- Experience with API and performance testing frameworks.
- Candidate should be hands-on with SQL.
- Candidate should have the knack of catching all edge cases :-)
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
- Hands on experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, test automation frameworks/test cases for web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience in Java/C++
- Hands on experience in Automating Database/Web/API/Mobile applications
- Hands on experience in version management tools such as GIT
- Identify automation test cases from Manual regression test cases.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and scenarios.
- Work with other QA Engineers and Developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and overall system reliability, performance and quality.
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
Aqua Security enables enterprises to secure their container-based and cloud-native applications from development to production, accelerating container adoption and bridging the gap between DevOps and IT security.
About The Position
Aqua is looking for a passionate and experienced QA automation engineer who feels at home in any Linux and cloud environment.
- Be a part of our product development cycle from the design to production
- Design and write framework, tools and tests for automated test scenarios
- Execute automation tests and analyze results
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA engineer
- Passionate about the quality and perfection level of the product
- Knowledge with Linux environment is must
- 1+ year of experience with Python - must, experience with Bash - advantage
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- Experience working with at least one cloud environment (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) or any orchestrator (Kubernetes, Openshift etc) - an advantage
- Background from Security/Cyber companies - advantage
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Experience with CI/CD systems, Jenkins or similar - an advantage
- Familiar with Docker containers - an advantage
Google along with Mithril invests $145M into Glance !
Glance – An InMobi Group Company:
Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it’s scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest platforms in India. Glance is a lock-screen first mobile content platform set up within InMobi. The average mobile phone user unlocks her phone >150 times a day. Glance aims to be there, providing visually rich, easy to consume content to entertain and inform mobile users - one unlock at a time. Glance is live on more than 80 millions of mobile phones in India already, and we are only getting started on this journey! We are now into phase 2 of the Glance story - we are going global!
Roposo is part of the Glance family. It is a short video entertainment platform. All the videos created here are user generated (via upload or Roposo creation tools in camera) and there are many communities creating these videos on various themes we call channels. Around 4 million videos are created every month on Roposo and power Roposo channels, some of the channels are - HaHa TV (for comedy videos), News, Beats (for singing/ dance performances) along with a For You (personalized for a user) and Your Feed (for videos of people a user follows).
What’s the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for Glance and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At Glance, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
What will you be doing?
Create test plans, test cases and test strategy
Develop scalable and reliable automated frameworks across platforms(API, mobile, web)
Design and develop a host of tools aimed at improving teams efficiency and productivity
Provide full stack support for existing and new tools
Performance Testing of mobile applications
What do we expect from you?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
5-8 years of relevant work experience.
Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices.
Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts.
Proficiency in any open source Automation Framework
Experience in testing mobile applications
Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development.
Strong Software development fundamentals including OOPs, general Algorithms, etc.
Computer fundamentals, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience in Shell scripting or familiarity with CLI is a plus
- Experience in Java Programming with Selenium and Mobile Application (Appium).
- Experience in designing developing data quality automation and executing test plans.
- Experience in CI/CD and developing Test Automation Tools for Data Quality Assessment.
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Development of automated tests
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of the SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation/testing environment
- Development of manual test.
- 4+ years relevant working experience with Coded UI Test or equivalent automated testing using C#
- Execution of manual test on HW / final system
- Preparation of test protocols/test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps, etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above-mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan, and metrics
- Supporting the definition of process improvement, tools, and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in testing on complex hardware
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with the regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result-oriented
- Ability to work independently.
-Salary: 4 - 18 lacs/annum
-Location: Egmore, Chennai
-Experience: 2+years to 15 years
You will primarily be working for a well-established product company Staance based in California, USA.
-Web automation - Selenium or any other framework.
-Mobile app automation - Appium or any other
-Performance Testing automation - Gatling / JMeter
-Bachelor's in technology or equivalent degree in a related area.
Strong knowledge of automation frameworks
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Attention to detail
-Experience working with global teams
-Understanding the product requirements, prepare the test design, test design reviews, updating the test results and generation of test reports
-Excellent in Manual Testing / UFT
-Functional/feature testing, Regression, load, performance, high availability, GUI testing, and applications testing
Expect a vibrant and open culture with great flexibility. We have no hierarchy and believe in getting things done in the best possible way.
An exceptional technical opportunity offering the potential to mature into leadership in a high-growth startup.
Highly Competitive salary and offerings.