- Role: Senior QA Engineer
- Experience: 1+ Years
- CTC: Up to 45k(Hike on current CTC)
Must-Have Skills (Mandatory):
- QA professional with 1+ years of experience in Manual testing
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and customer interfacing skills.
- Must have good analytical and sharp observation skills
- Should have good experience writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Should have worked in larger enterprise-level applications.
UserExperior is a SaaS product that empowers mobile app teams globally to deliver a delightful digital experience to their end users. Some of the best brands across industries use our product and we are proud to be building a product from India for the world. We are expanding our engineering team and hiring for the best engineering minds to be part of this rocket ship who are passionate about building great products.
* 1 - 2 years in software testing.
*A good working knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processing.
*Experience in analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
*Experience in designing test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures.
Key Skills :
* Mobile app testing.
*Strong verbal and written communication.
*Good team working and critical thinking skills
*Graduates from any discipline passed in 2021 having a certification course in software testing.
Perks & Benefits:
*Great learning, innovative and development platform.
*Remote work and flexible timings.
*Reimbursement of the online learning courses on certification.
*Medical insurance coverage for you and the dependency.
*Five days of working per week.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 30 days preferred
We are seeking a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. In this role, will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent project management skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application.
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
QA Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Must have worked on Selenium,Cucumber,Maven
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer-QA
Reports to: VP of Engineering
Location: Remote | India
Who We are
Fabric is the new commerce infrastructure for the Internet. Our mission is to accelerate the GMV of the Internet by providing a platform and ecosystem to fundamentally change the way commerce happens in a multi-channel world.
We're building a future where Direct-to-Consumer Brands, Retailers, and B2B Businesses (wholesalers, manufacturers, and distributors) have the commerce capabilities that today are only afforded by Marketplace organizations with billions of dollars in R&D. We’re building a future where the customer experience of discovery, shopping, or replenishment is individualized, delightful, and seamless in all channels. We’re building a future where merchandising, marketing, and commerce operations teams have intelligent, powerful, and practical tools to best serve their customers and grow every channel of commerce. We’re building a future where developers have a platform that is highly secure, scalable, the most adaptable, and simplest to build upon.
We are a team of passionate people who love what we do. Join us to build the new commerce fabric for the internet.
The Quality Analyst Engineer, partners with Product, Engineering and Design teams to deliver new features and enhancements for YDV’s new eCommerce platform. This position focuses on providing eCommerce and related technology expertise to design, develop, and support of on-line, customer-facing, eCommerce products.
The successful candidate will have experience of a strong, hands-on technologist. A person who is comfortable with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is required. Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop product features that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- 4+ years experience as QA Engineer
- Should have complete knowledge of Testing lifecycle.
- Should have experience with Manual testing, API testing, Sql/mongo, Java, Jenkins, Selenium
- Performance Testing (CloudTest, JMeter, Web Page Test),
- Should have excellent manual testing skills.
- Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
- Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and executing tests to verify that software runs properly and without defects on each platform requested and to handle test procedures efficiently to result in extreme product stability, product usability and performance.
- Responsible for creating test plans and test cases.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Responsible for providing detailed testing status.
- Should have experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Knowledge in Selenium web drivers is mandatory. They should be able to write the scripts and run them in Selenium.
- Should have good experience in SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on System and Integration Test Cases.
- Good knowledge on System and Integration Testing.
- Able to write Test Scenarios.
- Able to Test the application independently.
- Hands on experience in UI testing
- B.Tech (Computer Science)
We are seeking a skilled QA engineer who has experience in automation. Candidates from startup eco-system will be preferred.
- Have worked on JS based automation framework i.e. Protractor or Puppeteer.
- Have minimum of 2 years of strong experience in front-end automation.
- Understand how Single Page Apps work.
- Experience of automating API tests (our current automation is via C#).
- Understand how CI/CD works.
- Learn-ability and a good team player.
1) Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of the web-based application
2)Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly
3)Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind
4)Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions
If you're a passionate problem solver who gets a kick out of creating rewarding learning experiences for an audience as diverse as ours (read kids - can't read, can't click on a small button and won't sit straight during a user testing session and their ever possessive parents and ambitious teachers!), we might just have a career- changing opportunity waiting for you.
What you'll do : Core Responsibilities
-Collaborate with Product Owners, Application and Engineering teams and others on assigned modules
-Take ownership of task assigned from sprint till production rollout/deployment ready state
-Ensure that entrance and exit criteria are met and follows established testing standards, processes, and procedures
-Analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation- Building, leading and mentoring teams
-Ability to contribute towards career development plans of the team
-Help define, improve and implement QA best practices
-Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the team.
-Design, develop, maintain and execute functional, regression, integration and end- to end tests
-Learn and understand applications and use case/testing flows
-Provide detailed bug analysis and assistance to developers for debugging
Qualifications and Skills :
-7+ years of experience in manual testing, preferably game testing across the platforms (Web/iOS/Android) with a minimum of 2 years experience as a lead.
-Strong planning skills along with project management experience
-Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements and testing
-Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
-Should be able to do an impact analysis based on the code modifications
-Possess excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
-Efficient in effort estimation, planning, prioritization and time management
-A fast learner with good problem solving and analytical skills
-Flexible with a positive - do what needs to be done- attitude
-Be able to thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment with minimal support and quick learning
-B.Tech/BE in Computer Science or related discipline (or equivalent experience)
Good to have :
-Experience on Automation testing tools like selenium, is a big plus
To perform software tests to ensure quality
Review of software requirements
Preparation of test cases
Automating responsive layout
Reporting of defects
Preparation of test reports
Identify Security vulnerabilities
Programming knowledge for automation testing
Selenium Web Driver