Position: ( Manual QA)
• Position- QA Engineer
• Experience- 1 to 3 Years
• Perform Manual Testing in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Understand the Product Requirements clearly and clarify it.
• Identify Test Scenarios and Design Test Cases.
• Identify Defects, tracking defects in defect management tool and following up till it's closer.
• Perform Web Based Application testing.
• Actively participate in Daily Status Reporting, BA-Dev Co-ordination.
• Dealing with Developers and Business Analyst at various stages of QA life cycle
• Able to foresee issues/roadblocks that could possibly delay deliverables and proactively
escalate to QA Lead
• Perform Sanity Testing
• Perform Compatibility and Performance Testing whenever planned.
• Participate in already set QA Processes and Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills required (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Manual Testing experience in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Hands-on experience in all types of Black Box testing (Smoke, Sanity, System, Integration,
• API Testing, Database testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing will be an added advantage
• Web based SAAS products testing experience will be a bonus and will make you stand out in
• Testing experience with basic understanding of QA processes and Methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL
• Agile working experience is bonus. Experience with Scrum, Sprint, Backlog Planning is bonus.
• Should be operational as an individual contributor as well in test case preparation, test data
setup and test execution.
• Thorough understanding and solid hands-on experience in all types of functional testing.
• Should be able to proactively act upon mitigation plan
• Thorough understanding of SDLC & STLC
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Quick learner and proactive approach needed
Nice to have (One of the below)
• Experience with API Testing using tools like POSTMAN.
• Experience with Load Testing using tools like JMeter.
• Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium Framew
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 30 days Max
Job Location: Pune
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises. iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year. With several awards and recognition in its kitty, we have been awarded as No. 1 PaaS Company of India by Microsoft. We are also featured in ‘Google’ as top recruitment tool and recognized by ‘Forbes’ as top methods of screening applicants.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company. And YES... We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained. Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha. Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io
Founded in 2020, Quoality is a Hospitality Tech company backed by a US-based Newchip Accelerator. Our mission is to equip businesses with the tools they need to grow.
By providing tools, insights, and education with minimal effort on the business's part, the barrier to making actionable business decisions is lowered dramatically. Everything we do is driven by this mission. Everything we do needs to positively answer the question, "Does this help businesses grow?"
Product Demo: https://youtu.be/rAUG1qugjVo
🙋♀️ The role & what we are looking for:
Oh, this is our favorite part. We’ve seen companies that write 'templatized' BS for this section; stuff that’s never followed in reality.
Not us. Here are some of our core values to give you a sense of who we are as a team:
- First and foremost, we’re super transparent. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing, and the whole shebang.
- We’re all super chill.
- Work time ain’t playtime. We take our work very seriously. We’re a small bunch on a mission to change the guest experience in the hospitality industry, once and for all.
- Deadlines are a thing for us. We are super punctual.
- We know what we are working on and aren’t clueless.
- We’re more friends than colleagues.
- Monthly 1:1s with the founders where you can directly share & receive feedback.
Not convinced yet? Okay, here’s the fun stuff:
- Flexible leave policy. Yeah, it’s truly flexible. We trust you.
- We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or the stunning mountains of Manali, we’re all good.
- Annual workstations at exotic destinations. Subject to change and hitting milestones.
- Allowances to choose your coworking space (if you want), courses & any tool that you think is beneficial to succeed in this role.
📄 The role & what we are looking for:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Take full ownership of the module starting from architectural and design decisions to shipping.
- Like the work you do, enjoy collaborating with your coworkers, communicate as much as you can, and have fun.
✅ Must Haves:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You are open to learning new stuff and avoid internal politics.(super important).
- You are humble, kind, and are open to feedback.(super duper important).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, Product Thinker, and ‘Can-Do' attitude.
- Passionate about leveraging technology for supporting product delivery in the Hospitality space.
- Operating style suited to working in a startup environment, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments at a time.
🤙 What's the interview process like?
Yes, we do have a process, and it’s simple.
- Step 1: You apply for the job.
- Step 2: Quick intro call with the founders.
- Step 3: Solve an assignment.
- Step 4: A round where we evaluate your assignment along with you.
- Step 5: One round of interviews to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
- Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps).
- Step 7: Welcome to the Quoality! 🙂
So, think we’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.🤘
Shiprocket is a logistics platform which connects Indian eCommerce SMBs with logistics players to enable end-to-end solutions.
Our innovative data-backed platform drives logistics efficiency, helps reduce cost, increases sales throughput by reducing RTO and improves post order customer engagement and experience.
Our vision is to power all logistics for the direct commerce market in India including first mile, linehaul, last mile, warehousing, cross border and O2O.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who will ensure the quality of cutting edge applications for Shiprocket Platform. The incumbent will work closely with the Software Development and Product Management team.
2-5 years of experience working in the field of quality assurance (Manual Testing).
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable.
- Should have knowledge of browsers and user interface design techniques.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- Knowledge of Git
- Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing.
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Experience of testing Distributed systems.
- Well versed with internet technologies and infrastructure.
- Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Testing web apps and APIs is a must
- Mobile app testing is a plus
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium and Java - preferred, but can consider others with automation experience too
- Automated testing of APIs and mobile apps is a plus
Location: Ahmedabad (Temporary WFH)
Designation: QA Engineer
Experience: Fresher to 3 Years
Salary: As per market standards
1-Should have played a vital role in Setting up Automation Frameworks, Processes, and Standards.
2-Expert proficiency in automation scripting using Java or other scripting languages.
3-Experience in using automation tools like Selenium/Webdriver, Sikuli, Junit/JMeter, etc.
4-Good expertise in System, Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Ad-Hoc, Browser Compatibility, and Interface testing.
5-Prepare test case for Functional, Non-Functional, Integration and Usability, UI.
6-Experienced with a defect and bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA, etc.
7-Hands on experience in Test Planning, Test designing, and Test Execution, Defect Tracking & Defect Reporting.
8-Experience working in an agile development environment and scrum methodologies.
9- Involvement in setting up Test Environments, Requirements Management, Requirement Analysis.
10-Good understanding of database.
11-Should have experience in API testing.
12- Should have knowledge of payment gateway testing.
13- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing, Regression Testing, DataBase testing, Android Testing.
Education: B.E/B.Tech BCA/MCA
Requirements & Skills :
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Selenium Automation Testing. Develop automation scripts using Java or
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.
We are Hiring candidates for our Application Team
Looking to hire members for the application team who will Test and Support the application suite and eventually gather requirements and handle deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop a full understanding the Product workflow.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to solve the client requirements /study the feasibility.
- From future requirements analyze possible users stories /use cases for ascertaining the feasibility and preparing acceptance criteria/necessary steps for verification & validations.
- Preparation of test cases & scenarios.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Analyze test results, errors/bugs, and usability and database impact.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Participate in Application support activities to solve real time client issues.
- Manage client calls 24/7 and work on incident tickets to provide solutions in time.
- Good communication and Presentation skills.
Interview Rounds (May Vary): Technical Written Test followed by Presentation/GD and then PI.
Note: Selected candidates will be hired for internship
Paid Internship period: 1-3months.
Based on performance candidate will be hired as a permanent/fulltime employee.
- Play an active role in QA activities during all phases of our product development from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and deployment
- Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for a multi-tier web-based platform. This includes writing test cases based on business requirements, test data creation, creating and maintaining automated scripts to test front-end, APIs and database changes
- Creating and maintaining all QA related documentation throughout the process
- Execution of the test phase consistent with the overall project schedules
- Direct interaction/facilitation of bug resolution with engineering teams
- Work effectively within a dynamic team environment following standards and best practices and ensure the highest level of quality
- Ability to understand the technical architecture, its implementation, design patterns, data representations and infrastructure powering these systems.
- Work closely with software devs and solution architects to understand the tech stack, design and accordingly build the test frameworks, setup infra and build execution models to drive the end-to-end quality efforts of backend systems/services and client apps
- Debug test failures, read through logs, network calls and make preliminary root cause analysis of defect/bug
- Develop test plans, test cases, test design documents with good coverage and optimised testing approach
- Should be able to identify the test cases qualifying for test automation
- Use of tracking tools to log, manage, resolve and report on bugs
- At least 2-4 years of experience in manual and automated quality assurance
- Experience on automation tools like TestNG, Selenium (Grid, parallel, SauceLabs), Mocha_Chai frontend or backend test automation
- Good understanding of REST APIs and a solid experience in testing them
- Tools like Jira, Asana or similar bug tracking tool, Confluence - Wiki, Jenkins - CI tool
- Knowledge of different browsers and cross-platform operating systems
- Keen eye for design and functional UX
- Strong in writing SQL queries
- Proficiency in git
- Ability to develop or maintain applications for test automation
- Excellent written and oral communication and organisational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs
- Proven track record of ability to handle time-critical projects
Good to have
- Experience in working in a distributed micro-service environment
- Hands-on experience in testing frameworks like Pytest or testing platforms like BrowserStack
- Built APIs at some point and practical knowledge on working with them
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Ability to independently manage test environment deployments and handle issues around it
- Performed load testing of API endpoints
- Should have built an API test automation framework from scratch and maintained it
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / IT / Computer Applications
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!