TAPPP is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a QA engineer experienced in writing test cases based on user stories, creating reports, testing the application from a design & usability perspective, and supporting both manual and automated testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. As a QA Engineer, you will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Proven working experience (Min 3 years) in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box & black box testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with Restful API testing – Postman jetpack, RestAssured
- Experience with performance/load/stress testing
- Experience in all stages of application testing including UI, backend, functional, regression
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Strong independent contributor and an unquenchable desire to learn, attention to detail a can-do attitude
Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
Tappp (www.tappp.com), the prepaid consumer market place of Singapore-based Swissclear Global is changing the way people consume premium digital content, by making it accessible without the need for credit cards.
Offering immediate access to a wide range of prepaid entertainment, gaming and recharge services, Tappp meets the digital consumption needs of a large segment of the world's population, who either do not own credit cards or are averse to making credit card transactions online.
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Compliance QA Lead you’ll be managing teams to provide compliance QA across a range of games and platforms.
What you tell your friends you do
“Managing teams to make sure the games we release are up to scratch and ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Delivering Compliance QA on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Leading, coaching, training and mentoring testers for compliance work
- Build test plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Vet compliance QA bugs and maintain the bug database workflow.
- Send Daily, weekly reports updating the project status
- Work with Managers for planning and applying successful project strategies.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Overseeing Compliance QA projects and supporting the project teams. This includes vetting bugs, answering tester queries and verifying N/A and C/C requests, from dev teams.
- Creating compliance QA strategies as per the project needs.
- When applicable, overseeing the submission feedback processes to ensure all feedback are closed. This includes reviewing the feedback and ensuring actions required as a result.
- Maintaining & publishing submission defect stats and reports for the platform.
- Overseeing training of Compliance QA testers, Compliance QA senior testers and leads.
- Mentoring and coaching Compliance QA testers and senior Compliance QA testers to help them develop professionally.
- Supervising Compliance Checklist updates.
- Developing and improving tools & processes for the Compliance QA Group.
- Setting up and customising projects in Test Case Management software.
- Researching on dev portals, chat boards, and websites and keeping the team updated with the latest information
- Acting as liaison with the Hardware Manufacturers, while being a part of compliance discussion groups on dev portal.
- Advising on team balancing and optimal use of resources.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Position: ( Manual QA)
• Position- QA Engineer
• Experience- 1 to 3 Years
• Perform Manual Testing in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Understand the Product Requirements clearly and clarify it.
• Identify Test Scenarios and Design Test Cases.
• Identify Defects, tracking defects in defect management tool and following up till it's closer.
• Perform Web Based Application testing.
• Actively participate in Daily Status Reporting, BA-Dev Co-ordination.
• Dealing with Developers and Business Analyst at various stages of QA life cycle
• Able to foresee issues/roadblocks that could possibly delay deliverables and proactively
escalate to QA Lead
• Perform Sanity Testing
• Perform Compatibility and Performance Testing whenever planned.
• Participate in already set QA Processes and Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills required (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Manual Testing experience in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Hands-on experience in all types of Black Box testing (Smoke, Sanity, System, Integration,
• API Testing, Database testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing will be an added advantage
• Web based SAAS products testing experience will be a bonus and will make you stand out in
• Testing experience with basic understanding of QA processes and Methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL
• Agile working experience is bonus. Experience with Scrum, Sprint, Backlog Planning is bonus.
• Should be operational as an individual contributor as well in test case preparation, test data
setup and test execution.
• Thorough understanding and solid hands-on experience in all types of functional testing.
• Should be able to proactively act upon mitigation plan
• Thorough understanding of SDLC & STLC
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Quick learner and proactive approach needed
Nice to have (One of the below)
• Experience with API Testing using tools like POSTMAN.
• Experience with Load Testing using tools like JMeter.
• Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium Framew
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 30 days Max
Job Location: Pune
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
About Think201 Creative Studio
Think201 Creative Studio is a tech startup based in Bangalore. Our work is centered around creating harmony between engineering and design. We started our journey eight years ago, and now we are the brains behind many emerging startups in India as well as overseas. Striving to become 'the startup for startups', we enable emerging start-ups to transform their crude ideas into robust, polished MVPs. We take pride in a lean yet powerful and energetic team of passionate, focused engineers and designers who love to create, build, and grow together. We also work on in-house tech products that not only help us solve our own problems but also allow other businesses to find solutions for their problems too.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working on requirement gathering from client and handling follow-ups
- Working closely with the development team on the website plan and dependencies
- Working closely with the design team on the website design dependencies
- Creating detailed and comprehensive test plans
- Executing test cases and analyze results
- Estimating, planning, and coordinating test activities
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team
- Working with the development team to resolve bugs and errors
- Handling client calls on project updates
- Reviewing and analyze system specifications
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Manual Testing
- Software Testing
Who can Apply
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 7th Apr'22 and 12th May'22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks for Interns
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - 5 to 11 year
Job Description :
Roots Innovation Labs is looking for a Test Engineer/ Software Delivery Lead with expertise in Selenium WebDriver for Creating Basic Test Cases. Managing and Tracking the projects for any given engagement
Roles and responsibilities :
1)Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
2) Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
3) Test case execution for functional, performance and load testing
Lead, guide, and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites..
4)Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
5)Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
6)Planning, Executing, Managing, and Tracking the projects for any given engagement.
7)Building up and leading the Teams to the success of the project.
8)Leading and ensuring the project team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
On behalf of one of our clients,we are hiring Tester / QA Executive.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Tech in IT