About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
Developing automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant and maintainable using Appium, Espresso and other automation tools.
Working closely with developers, designers to meet team commitments.
Ensuring that applications and API’s developed by the team are reliable and meet user needs
Testing of any SaaS products and clear understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
Test strategy formulation will include decomposing the business and technical requirements into test case scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation, devising contingencies plans and other preparation activities..
Scope and create quality assurance plans, data, procedures and scripts.
Good knowledge of mobile concepts. Debugging Concept for iOS and android
3-5 years of professional software testing experience.
Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
Good understanding of Android Architecture, iOS Architecture and their components.
Having a good understanding of databases like Mongo DB and it’s working.
Must have knowledge of using debugging proxy application tools like Charles, Fiddler etc.
Perform mobile test task estimation, task execution, Regression Testing and Functional System testing.
A practiced eye for margin errors and other visual errors in mobile applications.
Having understanding and experience in using basic UNIX commands.
Working knowledge of XCode instruments And Android Studio.
Experience in API / WebServices Testing with tools such as Rest Assured
Hands-on experience with Test Cycle Management tools like JIRA
Exposure to various development & testing tools such as Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket
Must have working knowledge in building and executing automation scripts
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by https://valar.com/" target="_blank">Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at http://www.syfe.com/" target="_blank">www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
- Work as a part of QA team and take ownership of the Quality of Web and Mobile Apps.
- Work closely with development team to define robust testing processes through manual testing.
- Monitor and track resolution of quality issues.
- 4-5 years of test automation experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience on automation using Selenium Web driver, Appium
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Good understanding of the Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of using JMeter, Jenkins, Git, Selenium, Linux, POSTMAN
- Curiosity about how things work
Automation testing, Selenium Webdriver, JAVA, Appium, RestAssured, SQL.
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work related online courses and books
Allowance for home-office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our speciality is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ARE PREFERRED
- Direct interface with onshore/offshore stake holders to understand requirement
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, formualte test cases, test coverage, defect remediation, reporting using JIRA.
- Defects management, RCA with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- To perform manual and automation testing including developing/updating libraries, maintaining, executing scripts for web, mobile and api
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, agile methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, jmeter(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test framework and development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Graduate/post graduate in Computers
- Building automated test suites for continuous integration and delivery including acceptance, performance, regression and new feature testing of UI/UX components, Web services and various applications and systems.
- Developing and executing a complete test strategy for products and features including verification of functionality, performance, security and scalability.
- Ensuring the quality of the product and providing evidence of release readiness.
- Analyzing and decomposing a software system and design a complete system test strategy.
- Continuously streamlining and improving the testing life cycle to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting are effective, agile, and coordinated.
- Analyzing testing results to enhance test plans and scenarios. (Including metrics and benchmarks to gauge improvement)
- Ensuring Pro-active investigation / verification of production defects and continuous improvement of regression tests.
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 1 year with advanced Automation Testing.
- Strong testing background and knowledge of building automated systems & testing both front-end UI, backend microservices and preferably knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Deep familiarity and extensive experience with QA tools and frameworks for automation (e.g. Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul) and for Load and Performance testing (e.g. JMeter).
- Should have a keen eye to details for anticipating corner cases, bugs and continuously improve automation coverage without any expectation of guidance/ supervision.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Experience in working with asynchronous processes.
- Security (penetration testing) experience is a big plus but not a must have.
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test. You should understand the requirements and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
- Establish and evolve formal QA/testing practices, test processes, methodology, standards, and hygiene for agile development efforts.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Lead the QA strategy, test design /plan, test automation, and drive test execution for a key strategic service delivery transformation initiative.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop the strategy and enablement of User Acceptance Testing, partnering effectively with the business to ensure goal achievement.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
- Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
- Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ years of experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
We are looking for an SDET / QA automation engineer who is ambitious, hardworking and passionate about ensuring that the products we deliver provide a great experience to the end-users.
Job Responsibilities- **
- Test execution, test result capture and assurance on quality
- Set up automation frameworks from Integrate testing systems with the CI/CD pipeline to create a seamless process for product delivery.
- Understand business requirements clearly, develop comprehensive test cases and create automation scripts for all functionalities of the product
- Ensure effective communication of project and testing status to development and design teams
- Work collaboratively with an agile team involving constant interaction with the developers, product owners, designers and key business stakeholders
*Key Prerequisites- *
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- Will be a plus if has experience in a product-based company
- In-depth understanding of Java, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG
- Excellent designing and programming
- Understanding of manual and automation testing
- A focus on detail including automated tests and documentation
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious and passionate about QA
- A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment and taking initiative with limited resources
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Experience in DevOps is a plus
- Fast learner
What You Get:
- Hands-on experience at a well-funded and fast-growing company
- Work side by side with founders and get as much responsibility as you can take. You are the limit!
- Huge scope for career growth in QA as the venture expands globally with multiple products
- Come join us as a young leader and let’s build a large global business
Working Days: 5
Check our website www.gocomet.com to see some of the amazing work we have been doing.
We are a cloud-based logistics resource management (LRM) platform connecting manufacturers and their carriers to automate shipment procurement, tracking and invoice reconciliation. We combine the power of shipper’s data with our progressive machine intelligence software to drive down freight costs, optimize operations, automate invoice reconciliation and analyses performance. At GoComet (www. gocomet.com), we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works We are looking for an SDET / QA automation engineer who is ambitious, hardworking and passionate about ensuring that the products we deliver provide a great experience to the end-users.
We are looking to hire a skilled Test Engineer to design and implement quality-check procedures for our products. As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing the product features, designing test parameters, creating customized quality checks, and writing up final test procedures for the quality technicians.
To ensure success as a Test Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of engineering and product design, a good eye for detail, and the ability to think out of the box. Ultimately, a top-level Test Engineer can create simple yet thorough quality-check procedures to ensure the peak performance of a product.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters.
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
- Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
- Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures. ● Writing up the final QA and test procedures for the quality technicians.
- Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards. ● Preparing test reports for management.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer.
- Familiarity with testing tools including Apache, Selenium, JMeter, TestStand, and LabVIEW.
- Knowledge of diagramming software including Gliffy, Microsoft Viso, and AutoCAD.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering and testing procedures.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
Position : Software Test Engineer
Location : San Francisco, USA
REQUIRED CITIZENSHIP / WORK PERMIT / VISA STATUS: USA with Valid work visa
The ideal candidate must have at least "3” years of active and recent experience with coding in Java to automate and as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality. Must be comfortable as a consultant, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- · 3+ Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- · in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- · Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or custom test tool
- · Adequate working knowledge of JUnit or TestNG
- · Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- · Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- · Understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- · Awareness to Software Development and Testing life-cycle
- · Strong communication and problem-solving skills desired
- · Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- · Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- · Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- · Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- · Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- · Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing
- · Must have a BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
Preferred / Good to have skills :
- · Knowledge of Perfecto or Mobile Cart device cloud
- · Knowledge of Appium
- · Knowledge of SOAP or REST API Services
- · Banking domain knowledge
- · Hands-on experience coding in Java
- · Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
- · Should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable, strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- · Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications.
- · Utilize BDD part of your testing and should have previous BDD experience
- · Expertise in writing complex SQLCommand for backend testing and good knowledge of web application
- · Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts. - Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams.
- · Utilize Selenium, Java, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, , DevTest, TestNG , Junit and Jenkins to automate and virtualize applications
- · Create Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing on Web applications, client applications and products.
- · Strong in any scripting language.
We are looking Senior Performance Test Engineer for Trivandrum/ Kerala Location.
Strong development skills with knowledge on performance testing.
Prior experience of interacting with UK, EU, US clients is preferred
Knowledge on Agile & DevOps methodology
Knowledge on domain such as BFS, Mortgages is added advantage
Primary – JMeter
Secondary – BlazeMeter, Any other commercial or open source tool
5 to 8 Years (look for skills as opposed to experience)
Note: Good commutation is mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist performance test lead in all planning/co-ordination activities
- Participate in agile ceremonies as required ? Performance workload design
- Performance test scripting
- Test data preparation and data driving test scripts/sanity testing
- Test environment verification
- Test scheduling and communication
- Set-up/arrange for server side monitoring
- Test execution and defect logging
- Primary results analysis and test reporting
- Capture lessons learnt and implement agreed improvement action items.
- Regular housekeeping of performance test assets