• Should prepare the effective test data for the identified cases.
• Should be able to configure the test environment.
• As per the sprint planning, execute test cases and report the bugs.
• The test execution involves at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI
tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
• Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
• Work in agile Team and actively participate in agile events
• Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
About bob eprocure solutions private limited
Our products are transforming procurement operations in 130+ customer’s sites across 250 + market segments in Asia, Africa, & US.
With a philosophy to help customers strengthen their procurement strategies with precise procurement tools, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that encompass the complete gamut of Procurement Operations, enabling all stakeholders – Buyers, Suppliers, Legal, and, Finance collaborate and align their processes to their business needs.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience or training received as a Software Tester for web and mobile applications or similar roles. #software testing
- Good knowledge of Test case preparation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills to present findings to team members.
- Analyze client requirements for validity and feasibility
- Good logical thinking
- Execute all levels of testing - Software Tester - Manual testing
- Detect and track defects and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge in JIRA, Agile/Scrum.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent.
- Experience testing IOT devices managed by cloud.
- Manual testing experience and a desire to learn and work with the latest technologies. Web, Cloud and Mobile App testing.
- Develop test plans, cases, and scripts; schedule and execute test cycles; contribute to testability & quality of software.
- Reports all defects accurately; facilitate problem tracking and successful resolution; assess and communicate various risks involved and provide necessary assistance to engineers and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Python] - Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes. - Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Min 1 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (9 PM IST to 2 AM IST(10 hours in your suitable time) , Monday to Saturday).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing
all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to
take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able
to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best
way to test.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality
engineering experience in Website, iOS and Android apps testing.
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and
procedures to support various development methodologies
• Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit,
Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
• Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design,
implement and automate processes
• Experience coordinating with external QA resources
• Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to
improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of
• Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features
tested and bugs found
• Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a
large number of tasks
• Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
• Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
• Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being
introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
• Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
Designation: Associate - QA
Office Location: Goregaon Mumbai
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Learn to be repetitive as well as unexpected. Basically you're trying to break the application /
portal / game!
Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available
Compare new versions of game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed
Play game using different settings and options if available
Check for content, hyperlinks, landing pages, registrations, campaigns, deposits, withdrawal etc.
Test different versions of the game including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Report any error codes that may pop up and report them to bug tracking software or manually.
Proof any other documentation with game including manuals, instructions and other booklets
Understand the difference between reporting a bug and reporting a feature
Prepare test cases for manual, automation
Get the new ideas to improve product
Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
Work closely on the deadlines of the project
Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
1) Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of the web-based application
2)Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly
3)Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind
4)Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions