We are looking for QA Test Engineer who has experience with product companies testing Mobile/ Web based products and having experience between 5- 8 years of experience.
Lead Tester who is accountable to drive the product test plan. Participate in the planning/estimating of each sprint. Experience in with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and process Ability/Passion to learn new technologies.
- Build Automation test cases and regression, smoke test pipelines
- UI/API Testing
- Non functional testing such as usability/Security/Stress/Performance testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Should be well versed with manual and automation testing
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solvingskills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ISTQB Certification will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Test Case management tools such as TestRail will be a plus
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
About TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
About Numen (https://numenhealth.com):
Numen Health is a Health-tech company with a goal to reimagine healthcare in India. Through an amalgamation of our healthcare team with the power of AI and the Internet of Things (IoT), we make healthcare easier and accessible through a data-based preemptive approach. Our mission is to facilitate change in the healthcare industry by moving from a reactive approach to a proactive one.
We are a wonderful, young team with experience in scaling up Indian and international businesses from the ground up. We are looking for like-minded and enthusiastic people who are passionate about making a lasting difference and want to help us revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to a billion Indian!
To shift the healthcare ecosystem from a ‘Sick-care' approach to a ‘Holistic-healthcare' approach. We aim to do that by enabling doctors and caregivers to move from treating ailments to employing a data-based,
We offer preventive healthcare programs to individuals to improve their health. These plans are crafted in consultation with their treating doctor and a dedicated care team remotely monitors the progress in realtime. For doctors, Numen is a virtual facility to cater to all of their patient’s needs, remotely.
At Numen, you have the opportunity to make tangible changes to the existing healthcare systems in India
making it preventive and affordable. By joining the Numen team, you get to be part of a young, dynamic
team that is passionate about making a change and a fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities to
learn and grow.
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
About Group Bayport
Group Bayport is a rapidly growing global e-Commerce B2B2C, B2B and B2C organization that has re-defined the business of delivering high-quality custom products through a unique blend of cutting-edge digital technologies, robust manufacturing capabilities and global supply chain. An industry leader in print technology, Group Bayport operates in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, and India through its family of brands – BannerBuzz, Covers & All, Vivyx Printing, Circle One, Giant Media, and Neon Earth. From full suites of trade show and small business marketing solutions to sophisticated outdoor living covers, signages and shades to eclectic personal accents and home decor, we help our customers, clients, and partners to make a personalized statement through customization.
While our advanced technology and customer focus are certainly our salient attributes, our true strength comes from our team of 1450+ people. We are seeking exceptional talent across the board to join us in our exciting growth journey.
About the Role
The QA team lead will manage processes and personnel to conduct quality assurance testing, typically within a software development organization or department. In this role, the QA team lead will develop effective and efficient methods, will maintain documentation throughout the QA process, and communicate with development teams to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end user experience. The QA team lead conducts rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams. In some cases, the QA team lead is also responsible for developing and implementing fixes and improvements, working with their team and with others in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process.
Designation – Lead QA
Location – Gurugram (Haryana), India.
- Developing QA Processes and Procedures which includes preparing documents that outline testing processes, generating use cases to ensure that testing captures the software or system’s functional requirements, and enacting test plans for new software products or updates to existing systems in collaboration with their team and developers.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of QA team members, including scheduling and managing ongoing projects.
- Conducting employee training and evaluation and may provide support during the hiring and onboarding process.
- Assessing current testing needs and schedules and determining staffing needs to effectively conduct the testing.
- To oversee team members’ work to ensure that they adhere to specifications.
- Identifying Bugs and Issues QA in software testing, following the processes and procedures that they developed and testing new and updated systems
- Supporting compatibility testing, develop and utilize software to capture performance data, and evaluate individual aspects of the software or system including user interfaces and functional requirements.
- Maintaining documentation related to the software or system throughout the development and QA process. These documents provide developers and engineers with vital information about software performance and issues and are used in future development work to ensure that systems are adequately tested and that all use cases are accounted for.
- Developing, enacting, and managing testing schedules, ensuring that the team meets expectations and deadlines.
- QA team leads need to monitor team activities to ensure that they meet schedules, specifically when multiple projects are in process at once.
- Resolving & coordinating bug fixes for software enhancements with development and engineering teams to ensure stability and usability, and testing the next iteration of the software to ensure that those bugs have been eliminated.
What we require (Desired Skills and abilities)
- Strong Knowledge on SDLC and STLC concepts.
- Work in a scrum team to test internal and customer-facing applications.
- Follow standards of code quality and ensure bugs are resolved on time.
- Follow established QA processes and best practices.
- Proven understanding of OOPS concepts and excellent coding skills, preferably in Java with Selenium
- Strong knowledge on Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Selenium & JAVA).
- Expertise in writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios
- Expertise in executing Test Cases.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional testing, Unit testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing.
- Hands on experience on designing the complex test scenario and Test cases.
- Should be able to write manual test cases and convert it to automation scripts.
- Ability to independently understand the requirements
- Strong knowledge in Agile methodologies
- Knowledge on Code repositories such as GIT and Continuous Testing tools such as JENKINS.
- Knowledge of different kinds of Automation frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid, Rest Assured)
- Knowledge of MAVEN, TestNG & Extent Reports.
- Fluent in one or more of Test automation framework like BDD (cucumber), Hybrid
- Knowledge of Rest Assured, JMeter
- Experience in designing and enhancing frameworks.
- Scrum Certification will add an advantage.
- Team coordination – coordinate the activities of their entire department, so effective leadership, scheduling, and management skills are also vital in this role
- Process enhancement – ideal candidate will always seek out ways to improve processes, so familiarity with process and efficiency enhancement is helpful in this role
- Organization skills – this role requires a high degree of organization to successfully schedule and direct QA procedures and coordinate development and testing processes
- Communication skills – effective verbal and written communication to provide reports to developers and engineers to improve software and systems
- 8+ years of relevant experience from e-commerce industry
- Experience working with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
Bachelors/Masters Degree in CS or Software engineering or relevant.
Notice peroid: Immediate r 30days
Skill: Manual testing,Automation testing,Java,bdd,selenium
QED42 is an end-to-end technology solutions provider, focused on delivering ambitious digital experiences to customers around the globe. We reinvent businesses to deliver better data-driven web, mobile, and social experiences.
Our marquee customers include - Nestle, Novartis, Warner Music Group, Sony, Stanford Graduation School of Business, ILAO, SABMiller, FILA, PwC, and more.
Integrity, Empathy, Consistency & Predictability, Customer Success, Learning & Knowledge Sharing, Nimbleness
Drupal Contributions: https://www.drupal.org/qed42
You would be responsible for the software test automation designs, planning, scripting, and execution for a variety of key customer-facing and other mobile apps.
- Understanding, Analysing the Application Under Test, and Identifying Areas/Test cases for Automation.
- Creating Automation Test Plan
- Implementing Cross Browser Testing and Parallel Test Execution in the automation suite.
- Design and improve test framework
- Working and configuring a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment (Jenkins. Travis etc)
- Working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member
- Familiar with Behaviour-driven and/or Test-driven development
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Executing, tracking, and reporting on the development and execution of the automated test.
- Working on PoC's
- work closely with developers, test engineers, project manager, testing lead, client, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting, and coordinating the bug fixes.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
This role is for you if:
- You have previous 3+ years of professional experience as an Automation Engineer
- You have a proven track record of testing large-scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks such as Selenium/Mobile Automation/API Automation Testing (Mandatory).
- You have experience in Java coding and experience/knowledge with other languages
- You have the Knowledge of version control tools like Git
- You have experience in BDD frameworks
- You have experience in test automation frameworks
- You have experience in automated testing of web applications
- You have experience in automated testing of mobile applications
- You have experience in using CI/CD tools
- You possess good communication skills and documentation skills.
- You have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- You are self-motivated, creative, and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies, and lab environments.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
What you will get:
- A clear career path, strong leadership, and an open work environment where you will be challenged, respected, and valued by your merits.
- A company that is proud of the quality of its work and invested in your personal development and well-being.
- A team that respects openness, does its job well, values customers, and plays fair.
- Individuals who are fun to work with, are invested in each other's growth and take the value seriously.
- Dedicated time for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration (Conferences/Camps, Certifications, Learning Sessions, Celebrations, and Retreats)
- Flexible work schedule so long as you uphold your commitments to your family, team, and clients.
- Competitive salary, insurance, and a lot of perks
• Mentor the junior QA Engineers
• Define standards & best practices for STLC to support agile development processes
• Test Automation: Design and implement reusable automated test frameworks to drive test
automation goals and to support continuous integration and regression testing. Utilize and
extend existing test automation test harnesses.
• Defect Tracking/Reporting: Provide accurate and reproducible qualitative defect reporting,
bug scrubs, and quality metrics with project core teams.
• Experience with any of test automation tools, preferably Selenium.
• Extensive experience with the following types of testing: static (verification and validation)
and dynamic, black, white box, grey box, automated regression, build verification, load, etc
• Strong in writing complex SQL queries (can be for any of the these types of databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL or PostgeSQL)
• Proficient with Unix/Linux systems.
• Experience in any programming language (Java/Python/C++).
• Experience with any of the following scripting languages: Shell, C-Shell or Perl.
• Experience with bug tracking tools, version control tools (Jira/Git/Perforce/SVN/Bugzilla).
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies like Scrum.
• Familiar with mobile development platforms (Android SDK, Apple iOS/xCode, etc) is an
• B.E/ B.Tech or similar educational background
Skills and Expereince required:
• 3 to 6 years of experience preferably in startups
• Test automation certifications is a plus
• Familiarity with JUnit, SoapUI, Jenkins
• Good communication skills
• Self starter that is proactive and highly motivated
• Able to work independently as well as in tea
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
As a QA Lead, you will aid, guide and provide leadership to the automation engineers in the team for new developments (including functional code-reviews) and RCA process for field defects and escalations. In this role you’ll act as a bridge between the Scrum team and the extended QA Team, conduct system level test as part of the development and release cycles, create and review feature test plans.
You will work directly with the guild manager to refresh, enforce and convey new quality and development processes, help collect and monitor team quality KPI’s such as automation coverage. As well as get hands-on work done as needed, open bugs and new story/EPIC DoD, deliver features in high quality and identifying gaps in current coverage.
Aqua Security helps enterprises secure their cloud native applications from development to production, whether they run using containers, serverless, or virtual machines. Aqua bridges the gap between DevOps and security, promoting business agility and accelerating digital transformation.
- 8+ years of experience in the quality domain
- Experience as a manual tester, conducting test plans, and execution of tests.
- Experience and knowledge in automation best practices
- Ability to lead and track sprint/release quality plans
- Ability to lead tasks and engage others in order to reach fulfillment
- High interest in understanding the product goals, customer journey and focus on the end-to-end user experience
- Ability to challenge the different deliveries of the team (test plans, positive/negative paths, effects on other uses cases, etc.)
- Willingness to be hand-on when needed (test plans, manual testing, etc.)
- Knowledge around docker/K8S – an advantage
- Experience as a QA Lead – an advantage
Total Experience: 4-7 Years
Must Have (2-3yrs):
Appium, Selenium or Protract, Any programming language, Cucumber framework
Good to Have (2-3yrs.):
Restassured, Jenkins CI/CD Integration, Database Knowledge (SQL, ORACLE etc.), Github etc
- Location – Pune
- Reporting to – Sr. QA Manager
- Working closely with Product Manager and CTO
- Engineering Graduate
- 5-8 Years of QA experience
- Understanding of basic testing principles – Black Box and White Box Testing
- Document and execute test cases for Black and White box testing.
- Execute testing tasks and report status and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Knowledge of testing with multiple browsers – IE, FF and Chrome
- Document defects and ensure verification of resolutions
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Knowledge of manual testing
- Exposure to automated testing tools like Selenium, WaitiN, JMeter
- Basic SQL knowledge – writing SELECT queries, INSERT and UPDATE statements etc.
- Good listener
- Conﬁdent approach
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to structure processes and lay down the foundation for a department
Personality and attitude traits:
- Passionate about work – We like people who like to work, and want their work to mean something
- Self-starter and motivator – We do not believe in monitoring or tracking team members
- Eager and quick to learn – If you are not excited to learn new things, then tech companies are not for you
- Individual contributor – We are a small team, and everyone has hands on contribution
- Start-up savvy