- Develop detailed test strategy and test plans for various features at the functional and system level.
- Be a gatekeeper for the quality of any product going out in the market from Rapido including customer experiences.
- Integral members of SDLC right from product requirements gathering phase to design reviews till the delivery of the product.
- Maintain a staging environment to effectively verify and validate the products.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by preparing a detailed capability matrix to map features to the functional requirements of the test plan and for defining the acceptance criteria.
- Effectively develop an automation to improve efficiency/productivity.
- Expertise in developing automation framework for mobile apps, web UI, APIs using appropriate open source tools like Appium, Selenium, SOAP UI, Rest Assured etc.
- Fluent with OOPS concepts and any one programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Cover all dimensions of Rapido’s product which includes features/functionality, scale/load, usability, and performance.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD driven test processes is an added benefit.
- Analyze defects to assess the severity and prioritize them for development to fix.
- Work with software developers to tune code and track all problem reports to closure. Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Mentor QAs within the team.
- Graduation/Masters in computer science
- 2-7 Years of relevant experience
- Round 1 – Technical Interview 1
- Round 2 – Technical Interview 2
- Round 3 – Managerial Round
- Round 4 – HR Round
We intend to make commuting very:
Easy and Convenient: Just at the tap of a button
Real-time: Book real-time and find a rider within minutes
Economical: The cheapest way to commute intracity
Fast: Save time in traffic jams
Safe: See the slew of safety features here.
Social: Make new friends everyday while commuting
- Experience with Agile software development processes.
- The candidate have a minimum 1.5-3 years of experience in quality testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance with knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Sound experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Identify, report and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify requirements and resolve bugs.
- Support project leads by direct contribution towards assessing impediments and recommending improvements to achieve project delivery success.
- Ensure products meet high standards of quality, performance, security, and reliability.
Role: Software Tester
Experience: 1-3 years
Mode: Work from office
- 1-3 years of experience or training received as a Software Tester for web and mobile applications or similar roles. #software testing
- Good logical thinking.
- Good time-management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills to present findings to team members.
- Analyze client requirements for validity and feasibility
- Execute all levels of testing - Software Tester - Manual testing
- Detect and track defects and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge in JIRA, Agile/Scrum.
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
- We are looking for a versatile, highly professional, disruptive, and focused individual who pays attention to detail and has an eye for quality delivery. The individual must have team collaboration skills and be an active listener and communicator; someone who'd come not just with problems but suggestive solutions.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure
- An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person
- who will thrive in this role
- Must have worked in an environment where they know when to perform what kind of testing; say smoke, regression, integration, sanity
- Must have test plan, strategy, cases development experience.
- Knowledge on Android/iOS app testing (usage of Debugging tools relevant is added bonus)
- Must know to prioritize work items based on the business need
- Knows how to handle tough timelines situations and not compromise quality.
- Must have experience in product management methodology such as agilenon-process oriented environment
- Should have experience in any of the ALM tools such as TFS JIRA or even be open to build application reporting structure in excel.
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Run Re-Tests and Regression Tests.
- Develop & Run Release Tests
• Should know what is performance testing and a few tools like Jmeter/ Load Runner/ Locust
• Should have working experience on using any of the automation tools like Selenium, Appium, REST using Java or similar Programming language
• Should have developed some major enhancements or created a new framework using Selenium / Appium or both. Should be able to tell what a typical framework contains and have Experience using TestNg or Junit Framework.
• Mobile Automation Frameworks like Appium / Expresso / XCUITest or any tool experience
• Desirable to know the concepts of AWS / Azure or Google Cloud
• Should know a few security tools like Burpsuite, Nessus, ZAP, etc.
• Experience with REST API service testing using tools like POSTMAN/ SWAGGER.
• Good experience on agile methodology and bug tracking tools - Jira and Zephyr
• Good exposure to databases like Oracle,MySql, Mongo, and writing database queries for CRUD Operations.
A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and executing tests to verify that software runs properly and without defects on each platform requested and to handle test procedures efficiently to result in extreme product stability, product usability and performance.
- Responsible for creating test plans and test cases.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Responsible for providing detailed testing status.
- Should have experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Knowledge in Selenium web drivers is mandatory. They should be able to write the scripts and run them in Selenium.
- Should have good experience in SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on System and Integration Test Cases.
- Good knowledge on System and Integration Testing.
- Able to write Test Scenarios.
- Able to Test the application independently.
- Hands on experience in UI testing
- B.Tech (Computer Science)
At least 12 years’ experience in test roles in total
With a minimum of 5 years’ experience and 2 shipped titles from start to finish
in a leadership role working alongside development teams
Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others
Should be proficient in Appium, Experitest, PyUnit, PyTest, Selenium,
Kobiton, Robotium, Calabash
Should have worked on AB Testing
Mobile sensor simulation
Familiarity managing multiple on site and external test teams
Proven experience hiring, training and mentoring other senior team members
to build a strong team around them
• Experience with one or more object oriented programming
• Working knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
principles and QA methodologies
• Deep understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks
• Experience with QA tools for test automation and performance
Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal
Must have worked with IoT based system testing and integration testing
Provide high direction for multiple test teams delivering a clear and consistent
vision for functionality, embedded, play testing and test engineering groups
Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Work with Production,
HR and Project Leads to ensure recruitment needs are clear and fulfilled at all
Build and foster links other studios and partners to ensure necessary
relationships and support are in place
Use and drive metrics to facilitate decision making at all levels
Mentor your reports to ensure their growth as individuals and fulfillment of
their potential as well as acting clearly to identify areas where support is
Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to
ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
Facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams and develop relevant
• Work with stakeholders in Engineering and cross-functionally to
define and execute on a vision around agile testing methodologies
and progressive best practices to ensure high quality product
releases in suitable timeframes
• Facilitate and drive the QA process for product development teams
while remaining flexible to individual team needs
• Ensure test delivery and management of QA resources, pipeline,
status reporting, test plans, cases, results, test readiness reviews,
• Document and track software defects identified through testing
• Word with the Engineering team to resolve outstanding issues
• Provide leadership, technical expertise, and career development
for individual QA contributors
• Work with the QA team to further develop the test automation tools
and strategy for the mobile, web applications and services
• Build and maintain strong relationships with business and
technology members under the needs of the QA team
• Participate in Product and Engineering review meetings to
determine status, problem areas, suggest and review actions,
directing/planning necessary work, activities and tools
• Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing
• Own iOS and Android product testing as well as management of
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Able to understand requirements(design document) and write the test plan and test cases with minimal super vision
● Able to Execute test cases as per requirements
● Able to do backend Testing, Itegration,Frontend and Mobile testing.
● Should have basic knowledge on python to write some scripts and test
● Should have knowlege on selenium and write basic test cases
● Should have knowlege on jira software and report the bugs.
● Follow with all the internal stake holders to ensure code is flawless
● Able to work in on-site off-shore model
What You Bring:
● 3+ years of experience in manual/automation testing
● Understand requirements Business Function-lists and Create System Test Strategy, and Planned test activities in line with Delivery Dates.
● Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in the Testing
process of Software Development Life-cycle methodologies - Agile, Iterative, Scrum, and Waterfall models.
● Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Creation.
● Excellent exposure on Quality Assurance Procedures and Tools Like JIRA
● Work Experience in Analytics technologies and Products like Aviso.
● Experience in working on multiple Platforms LINUX, MAC.
● Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in a team environment as well as independently to get things done.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card