Experience Required : 2-3 years of relevant Experience
Education : B.E/B.Tech degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related degree
Mandatory Requirement :
Proven work experience in software quality assurance
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
Strong knowledge of security, performance and load testing
Good knowledge of Android framewok
Experience in testing Android,ios and web app.
Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
Good communication skills
Interact with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
Hands-on experience with functional testing(manual).
Knowledge of Automation
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Willingness to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Should be quick at learning and follow the process.
Team management is a plus
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on a version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work to a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- 2-5 years of QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation, and test cases execution.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla.
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We operate like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
* Any Bachelor’s degree.
* Should have 2 + years of experience in Testing Mobile (Android & IOS platforms)
* Should have experience in JIRA.
* Experience in Mobile game Testing (Casino & Slot games) is a plus
* Should have experience in taking crash/freeze logs.
* Should have experience on Android Studio, Xcode, GameBench, iTools
* Experience on Charles proxy is a plus.
* Ability to write test plans and communicate Bugs effectively.
* Must have experience in creating and executing test cases.
* Passion for gaming and advanced computer skills.
* Advanced understanding of game dynamics, sandbox explorations, side quests, and hidden levels.
* Attention to detail.
* Should be a good team player
* Effective communication skills.
* Ability to focus for extended periods.
* Patience and persistence.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior QA Tester you’ll be writing and implementing test strategies, supporting team members and juniors and maintaining excellent quality at all times.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a ghostbuster although I find bugs instead of ghosts! I make sure every game we release is up to scratch and ready to be played by millions of people”
What you will really be doing
- Help / assist Test Leads in delivering successful QA projects
- Write, manage and update test strategies with the Test Lead
- Be the main project POC in the absence of leads
- Guide and mentor testers to deliver quality output
- Train Junior testers when needed
- Maintain quality conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality and process controls
- Ensure strict compliance to Information security policy and quality standards
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 3 year of experience of “hands-on” testing on any one of the (PC, Mobile,Consoles) platforms
- Experience of mentoring small teams on QA projects
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Experience testing server dependant applications
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Experience working within Google Play Console, AppStore Connect
- Experience testing ad mediation platforms like IronSource and MoPub
- Knowledge of Jenkins and an understanding of multi-branch development
- Knowledge of AB testing
- Experience of leading small teams whilst working on QA projects
- ISTQB and/or similar certification in software testing
- Experience in game compliance QA on any (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft) of the platforms
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a QA/ Manual Tester, you will build test cases to execute in a formal testing environment.
What you will do:
- Gathering cross application functional requirements and translating them into testing requirements
- Understanding and deep diving into the current applications to define testing requirements
- Identifying opportunities and implement changes to increase efficiencies in the testing process
What you need to have:
- Have a technical background working as a programmer or tester
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to research, problem solve, and work independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of SAS or Autosys is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance Industry is a plus
- Knowledge of ruby on rails is a plus
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Creating test plans, write test cases, and other QA documents based on platform software requirements and specifications
- Performing hands-on testing of platform/ embedded software
- Automating test cases and processes using Python
- Filing and tracking bugs from opening to closure after verification
- Reporting defects and following-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle
- Providing timely status updates and assisting the team in making decisions about release-readiness
- Testing of Alexa audio products and Wifi, Bluetooth products
- Testing of TWS and Wearable(Fitness band, Watch)
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech; Specialisation in Electronics engineering or Computer Engineering
- Experience of 1 to 3 years in Quality Testing of embedded software
- Knowledge of Python, Test automation and bug tracking
- Excellent understanding of Alexa, Wifi, Bluetooth and wearables testing
Job Description -
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with a Bachelor's in engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or a similar degree. Candidates should have experience in mobile application testing in Android/iOS platforms. As a Mobility QA Engineer, Will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems in mobile application products.
Designation/Role Name: Software Test Engineer (Mobility)
Experience range: 1 to 5 years of experience
· Test current products and identify deficiencies
· Suggest solutions to identified product problems
· Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
· Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
· Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
· Oversee continuous improvement projects
· Collect quality data
· Identify key KPIs for product quality
· Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
· Capable of handling multiple tasks and projects in parallel with tight deadlines.
· Strong in software testing & QA concepts and test case writing with a break the system approach.
· Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tool JIRA.
· Working knowledge of mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android.
· Ability to test on different platforms,devices and cloud devices tools like Browserstack.
· Experience in developing automated test scripts in mobile app testing using tools like Appium and Selenium.
· Ability to develop test framework for mobile application testing using open source tools and technology.
· Experience in using configuration management or version control tools like GIT.
· Hands-on experience in Android Studio and xCode instrument for Android and iOS application error logs debugging and monitoring the memory leakage.
· Knowledge of identifying the API requests from the mobile clients using the Charles Proxy tool.
· Hands-on experience with IDEs like Eclipse , Android studio, IntelliJ IDEA.
· Knowledge of MYSQL and Database concepts for database testing.
Good to have :
· Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins will be an add-on.
· Knowledge of Codecept.js, Puppeteer test frameworks
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on testing experience.
- Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual tools.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Sound knowledge in API Testing and knowledge about POSTMAN
- Able to write Functional, Integration and Regression test cases from the analysis of requirements document.
- Test Planning, Test Cases Preparation and Execution
- Ability to document the test results and log issues in issue tracker.