What does the role look like?
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice architecture
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US to scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process and increasing their profitability.
We are building the next generation property intelligence platform and looking for people to help out on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours, now we are building a team to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
We are looking for someone having an impeccable eye for detail and experience with architecting test plans and
practices along with software testing. Someone who is a team player and can coordinate with product, engineering
and customer success teams for product’s success and improve the overall product quality.
You will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. You
need to have hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes.
If you are aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack, SiteRecon has an excellent opportunity for
growth. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
• Experience in manual and automation testing in any 1 platform – iOS/android/web
• Sound knowledge of any 1 programming language - troubleshooting/debugging skills (Client-side and server-side error logs)
• Familiarity with any one API testing tools - Postman/Jmeter/Curl/Swagger or similar tools.
• Basic knowledge of GIT, SQL and Relational Databases (MySQL/postgrSQL/oracleDB)
• Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Bridge the gap between 3rd Party Developers and internal team members to ensure deliverables are happening as expected
Create, monitor and control QA processes to ensure on-time delivery between multiple external and internal stakeholders
• Good Documentation Skill and excellent writing communication skills
• Experience with defect tracking tools - Jira/ClickUp/ProofHub or similar tools
• Advocate of Quality Assurance, continuous improvement and industry recognized best practices
• Team player and team management skills
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Have a good understanding of Agile principles and practices of the QA role within a cross-functional team
Bachelor's degree in Engineering / computer science or any technical related advanced degree preferred.
Position: ( Manual QA)
• Position- QA Engineer
• Experience- 1 to 3 Years
• Perform Manual Testing in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Understand the Product Requirements clearly and clarify it.
• Identify Test Scenarios and Design Test Cases.
• Identify Defects, tracking defects in defect management tool and following up till it's closer.
• Perform Web Based Application testing.
• Actively participate in Daily Status Reporting, BA-Dev Co-ordination.
• Dealing with Developers and Business Analyst at various stages of QA life cycle
• Able to foresee issues/roadblocks that could possibly delay deliverables and proactively
escalate to QA Lead
• Perform Sanity Testing
• Perform Compatibility and Performance Testing whenever planned.
• Participate in already set QA Processes and Methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills required (Verbal & Written)
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Manual Testing experience in Functional, Regression, System, Integration and UAT testing.
• Hands-on experience in all types of Black Box testing (Smoke, Sanity, System, Integration,
• API Testing, Database testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing will be an added advantage
• Web based SAAS products testing experience will be a bonus and will make you stand out in
• Testing experience with basic understanding of QA processes and Methodologies
• Knowledge of SQL
• Agile working experience is bonus. Experience with Scrum, Sprint, Backlog Planning is bonus.
• Should be operational as an individual contributor as well in test case preparation, test data
setup and test execution.
• Thorough understanding and solid hands-on experience in all types of functional testing.
• Should be able to proactively act upon mitigation plan
• Thorough understanding of SDLC & STLC
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Quick learner and proactive approach needed
Nice to have (One of the below)
• Experience with API Testing using tools like POSTMAN.
• Experience with Load Testing using tools like JMeter.
• Experience with Automation Testing using Selenium Framew
Notice Period: Immediate joiner or 30 days Max
Job Location: Pune
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Senior QA Tester you’ll be writing and implementing test strategies, supporting team members and juniors and maintaining excellent quality at all times.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a ghostbuster although I find bugs instead of ghosts! I make sure every game we release is up to scratch and ready to be played by millions of people”
What you will really be doing
- Help / assist Test Leads in delivering successful QA projects
- Write, manage and update test strategies with the Test Lead
- Be the main project POC in the absence of leads
- Guide and mentor testers to deliver quality output
- Train Junior testers when needed
- Maintain quality conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality and process controls
- Ensure strict compliance to Information security policy and quality standards
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 3 year of experience of “hands-on” testing on any one of the (PC, Mobile,Consoles) platforms
- Experience of mentoring small teams on QA projects
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Experience testing server dependant applications
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Experience working within Google Play Console, AppStore Connect
- Experience testing ad mediation platforms like IronSource and MoPub
- Knowledge of Jenkins and an understanding of multi-branch development
- Knowledge of AB testing
- Experience of leading small teams whilst working on QA projects
- ISTQB and/or similar certification in software testing
- Experience in game compliance QA on any (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft) of the platforms
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Important: Please apply only if you are currently located in Bangalore
Position - Manual Software Tester (QA)
Experience - 1-2 years
Location - HSR Layout, Bangalore
We are looking for Software Test engineers (women-only) with 1-3 years of experience who thrive on solving problems and building a platform that is highly efficient, scalable, and user-friendly. This position is only for manual testing work, apply only if you are not interested in automation testing.
We do not care about college names, grades or any work experiences. What we do care about is your attitude, ability to get things done and your urge to work hard.
Glynk is a new-age customer community platform for modern businesses. It's used to drive higher engagement, more conversations, and better business outcomes through our highly flexible platform. We believe there is a better way to engage with the customers - a more valuable, less invasive way where customers have intrinsic motivation to engage with the brand. We’re obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help you achieve it.
We work with some of the fastest growing companies across the world. Join us to experience what it takes to build a world-class product from the heart of Bangalore.
About our culture - One for all. All for one.
Teamwork is everything at Glynk. If you win - the team wins, if you lose - the team loses.
There is no inner circle. Everyone is encouraged to share information, knowledge, and ideas. Whenever in doubt, think like a leader - with a wider perspective. Once you are a 'Glynker', we trust you to do amazing things.
At Glynk, you have ownership over things that directly impacts the business. You can move fast, and learn even faster.
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Job Description :
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
• Responsible for the quality of product delivery to customers and ensure we put out certified releases to customers
• Be responsible for leading and managing the QA team
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts
• Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams
• Understand requirements and review the Test Cases and all other documents created by the QA team
• Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs and scenarios for end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability as well as environment set ups and build plans
• Maintaining and Reporting on important QA metrics periodically
• Implement tools and technologies consistent with scaling processes in growing companies including helping speed up regression cycles by identifying areas of automation opportunities
• Maintain complete traceability of issues all the way from roadmap to production environments
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly; ability to motivate people, instil accountability and achieve results
• Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, performance (load, stress, reliability) and regression
• Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
• Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
• Have Experience in SELENIUM(JAVA), JMeter and hands on experience on MySQL would be a plus
We have an opening for QA Engineer/Test Engineer in our company. Please find below the job descritpion for the same.
* Should have excellent manual testing skills.
* Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
* Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
* Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
* Knowledge in mobile automation testing using Appium is a plus point.
- Creation of automated test scripts to reduce the amount of time and effort spent on testing.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Translate the given design document into proper Test Cases for maintainability.
- Work hand-in-hand with developers to understand the flow of modules and document it.
- Execution of test cases/test scripts for manual/automation testing.
- Should have working knowledge of SQL server.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Analyze data and results of tests, record defects, provide status.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Build Deployment on Test Environment.
- Experience in end-to-end user testing for minimum 1-2 yrs.
- Have prior experience with manual testing in web and Android applications.
- Logging bugs, detailed test reports, screenshots, and videos in the bug tracker during pre-release and post-release testing.
- User & usability testing on the design prototypes being passed to the development team.
- Well versed with Agile testing methodologies.
- Opportunity to define, design, tool and implement entire Automated testing using Selenium/TestNG/Appium or any other tool of choice.
- Ability to stick to deadlines.
- Manage regular exploratory testing campaigns by employing a large number of short-term remote testers.
- Ability to operate in white-spaces where ambiguity or lack of knowledge might be imminent in tackling problems. In short, love the entire startup experience.
- Good Knowledge of Core Java.
- Good Knowledge in Selenium.
- Troubleshoot problems related to scripts, framework components,application changes, etc., and repair issues.
- Experience in working with Agile Projects and Scrum Process.
- Enable and/or perform development of test automation by designing and writing automated test scripts based on defined test cases,including the definition of test data for consumption by scripts during test execution.
- Must have experience in writing TDD and BDD test cases.
- Analyze test logs, and report test results/metrics.