About Falabella india Pvt ltd
Your role at:
1. Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
2. Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
3. Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting.
4. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
5. Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
6. Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process.
7. Contribute to long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of
trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
1. An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
2. Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
3. Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
4. Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
5. Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
1. Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
2. Experience with WebRTC.
3. Prior experience at a small startup.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with expertise and experience in designing and automating the testing framework of web applications. The role involves continuous collaboration with development team, partners.
write test cases for the application
automate the test cases using selennium
Create Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Build the testing framework to automate the Web API testing using core Java
Build the framework using selenium to automate the UI testing
Address and improve any technical issues
Strong commitment to quality and delivery
Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
Create Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Implement Continuous integration and automate the regression test suite
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
What You’ll Do
- Developing and maintaining test automation for a complex platform
- Providing technical support to less experienced team members
- Cooperating with Developers and Cloud Engineers
- Ensuring we deliver high-quality standards on the project
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience with writing Cypress and/or Selenium or Webdriver.io E2E tests
- Very good knowledge of E2E testing best practices
- Extensive knowledge about testing techniques and standards
- Willingness to be independent in a project as a tester
- Perceptiveness and analytical thinking
Bonus if you have…
- Experience with API testing (ex. Mocha, Supertest)
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker, Docker-compose)
- Experience in running tests in CI
- Experience in running tests using GitHub Actions
- Candidate with recent experience of 4-6 years in Automatoin testing
- MCA or Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Automation for UI ,Mobile application, API, Web and Performance
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test automation frameworks.
- Defines test strategy, develops detailed test plans, specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data sets that validate functional, performance requirements and update existing test procedures based on requirement changes and test analysis.
- Designs and implements robust, scalable, high quality Test Automation Suites within a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment to improve quality and productivity of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Works in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents; interacts with Management, leads, and other team members in a one-to-one or one-to-many meeting format.
- Experience working on tools like Selenium/Appium/Load Runner/JMeter
- Must have good knowledge of API testing.
- Expertise in test management tools and defect tracking tools i.e Jira
- Working knowledge of different tools and technologies like Charles, fiddler, Jenkins, GIT.
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Expertise in debugging issue faced or reported by client.
- Communicates technical concepts and information to internal staff/peers and stakeholders; strong verbal, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Identifies opportunities for process, tools, and test methodology improvements, and drives those from concept to implementation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Development background is a major plus
- Knowledge in performance/load testing.
- Experience in Business Intelligence testing in various reports
Following skills are an added advantage:
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in security testing
- Experience in "e commerce" domain and application knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and Database Testing
UserIQ offers a Customer Success Platform that empowers software companies to deliver a better experience to their customers whether that consists of high-touch engagement or tech touch interactions within the application. As a result, customers can effectively scale onboarding, increase feature usage, accelerate time-to-value, reduce churn and ultimately drive more revenue throughout the customer journey.
The best companies are built one customer at a time and those customers grow by making each user interaction meaningful. UserIQ takes this approach very seriously and works with Customer Success leaders who are also passionate about maximizing success at every user moment.
- 3-5 years experience in automation testing as SDET or similar role.
- Strong in UI, API automation using Cypress(preferred).
- Strong in automation framework development(must)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Github Actions, Jenkins.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Strong in Database concepts, noSQL and writing SQL queries
- Strong in API testing using Postman
- Familiarity in performance testing using Jmeter or similar tools a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills with attention to details.
- Experience in early stage tech startups is an added plus.
What's it like to work here?
As a SDET at UserIQ, you'll test and automate user scenarios of the UserIQ products & will get opportunities to work on:
- CI/CD: Github, Github actions, Terraform
- Tools: Postman, TestRail, Postico, VScode, Android Studio, Xcode
Who should apply for this post?
- You are passionate about testing and finding edge cases.
- You are hands on coder with strong problem-solving abilities, logical
- thinking, and a logical inclination. You are enthusiastic about programming and
- delivering well-designed, scalable code.
- You have good understanding on programming concepts such as OOPs, Design Patterns,
- algorithms, data structures, networking, and so on, and are not rigid with respect
- to choice of technology and are open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
- flexible to work in US shift
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process.
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the
- Automated testing procedures.
- Execute interactive test procedures.
- Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.
- Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process