About Charcoal Eats Food Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We believe that good food can excite people and good food with an ease of ordering using technology, can excite people and also keep them coming back for more.
We understand that food doesn’t simply serve to satisfy your hunger, but holds the potential to delight your palate and provide a feast for all your senses. It has the power to elicit joy, create memories and add a dash of magic to every single day.
We exist not just to provide you nutritious and hygienic food, but to indulge you with a modern interpretation of rich, classic flavours. Classics with a new age touch, reinvented by our chefs.
We at Charcoal Eats FoodTech Pvt Ltd aim at providing great food with an ease to order from the comfort of your home or office.
With our head quarters in Mumbai, and our Tech office and Customer Care wings in Bangalore, we have already grown to cities like Mumbai, Gurugram, Pune, Nashik and slowing spreading our wings in Chennai.
For further details pls visit us at http://www.charcoaleats.com" target="_blank">www.charcoaleats.com or if you are in any of the above cities pls do visit our stores.
Skills required / Roles and Responsibility
- Aware of API testing.
- Good logical reasoning. Good problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to do Automation using python/java.
- Proficient with Selenium and Java
- Must have Manual testing experience.
- Hands on experience on automation frameworks and must have experience of building them from scratch.
- Great design and problem-solving skills.
- Good to have knowledge of any Cloud and basic of DevOps.
- Proficient understanding of GIT, Linux.
- Able to analyze and clearly articulate complex issues and technologies.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to plan, priorities and execute in fast moving Agile sprints
Software Testing skills: Functional Testing, Test case Writing, Test Execution, Defect Reporting, Integration Testing.
Experience in Web Applications Testing on both desktop and different devices.
Experience in client communications and interactions Good understanding of screenshot testing Prioritization of bugs
Years of experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate -20 Days(Max)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of testing and automation experience.
- Experience with the following coding languages: Java or Python.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience in creating test strategy - Functional, Non-Functional, Analytics and automation.
Hands-on experience for UI automation using Selenium and Appium.
- Automation experience for REST-based web services using Java, TestNG, Maven, HTTPClient, REST assured, etc.
- Good to have load test experience using Jmeter/Gatling/ Any other tool.
Technical Skills: (must have)
● Sound understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
● Hands-on experience with writing Automation test scripts for Mobile Apps and Web Apps using any of the industry standard Automation framework such as Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Appium, Calabash, Magneto Testing, etc.
● Familiarity with programming script languages supported by the Test Automation Frameworks (example: Java, C# for Selenium)
● Hands-on experience with any of the bug tracking tools(e.g. GitLab, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Mantis etc.)
● Excellent analytical skills.
● Hands-on with defect logging and test reporting mechanism
Additional Skills: (nice to have)
● Knowledge of performance testing tools such as
● Understanding of CI/CD/CT
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES : Key accountability of QA Automation Engineer will be to setup QA process, create test plans, write documentations, build test automation suites and ensure Quality of web and mobile apps by manual and automation testing.
● QA and Documentation
○ Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
○ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
○ Adapt, design, develop and execute automation scripts for web and mobile platform
○ Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas
○ Manage and Troubleshooting automation software
○ Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
○ Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
○ Work closely with development team to reproduce and fix bugs/issues
● Post-delivery participation - Training and User Feedback
○ Participate in user feedback sessions to identify and understand user requirements
○ Work closely with support team and participate in user training session
SDET - Mobile
Skills: Appium,C#,Selenium, Mobile Automation, Appium framework, Query the database
Experience: 5- 11 yrs
Mobile Test, 5+Years e Manual & AutomationTesting in Mobile applications like Android and IOS, C# or Java Programming SQL, automation framework development, Appium, Selenium
HUGHES SYSTIQUE CORPORATION (HSC) is an award-winning software solutions and services company that has been instrumental in steering the digital transformation journey of its clients from the forefront. Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland USA with development centres in Gurgaon and Bengaluru, India, we work for a wide variety of clients ranging from Fortune 100 Tier 1 equipment vendors & ISVs to small and innovative start-ups with operations in US, Europe, UK, South East Asia, Japan, India etc.
- Strong experience in Java coding and Selenium
- Experience in developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Good experience in API testing
- Strong background and experience of working in tooling or QA automation
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Key Work Responsibilities:
- Provide thought leadership in providing the test methods to be adopted as per project needs.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Research, recommendation and implementing tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Prepare test plan, test estimates for committed work
- Assess the dependencies from different teams, communicate well in advance and work to close the dependencies.