SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US to scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process and increasing their profitability.
We are building the next generation property intelligence platform and looking for people to help out on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours, now we are building a team to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
We are looking for someone having an impeccable eye for detail and experience with architecting test plans and
practices along with software testing. Someone who is a team player and can coordinate with product, engineering
and customer success teams for product’s success and improve the overall product quality.
You will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. You
need to have hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes.
If you are aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack, SiteRecon has an excellent opportunity for
growth. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
• Experience in manual and automation testing in any 1 platform – iOS/android/web
• Sound knowledge of any 1 programming language - troubleshooting/debugging skills (Client-side and server-side error logs)
• Familiarity with any one API testing tools - Postman/Jmeter/Curl/Swagger or similar tools.
• Basic knowledge of GIT, SQL and Relational Databases (MySQL/postgrSQL/oracleDB)
• Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Bridge the gap between 3rd Party Developers and internal team members to ensure deliverables are happening as expected
Create, monitor and control QA processes to ensure on-time delivery between multiple external and internal stakeholders
• Good Documentation Skill and excellent writing communication skills
• Experience with defect tracking tools - Jira/ClickUp/ProofHub or similar tools
• Advocate of Quality Assurance, continuous improvement and industry recognized best practices
• Team player and team management skills
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Have a good understanding of Agile principles and practices of the QA role within a cross-functional team
Bachelor's degree in Engineering / computer science or any technical related advanced degree preferred.
Increase sales revenue by $100,000/year per business developer, close rates by 50% and save hundreds of hours of selling time in landscape & snow with property measurements from SiteRecon.
Click on the following links to know more about us:
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specialises in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Expertise in Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies. Ultimately, the software tester is expected to be result-driven, having excellent communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design. If you're passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities, Requirements & Skills
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) & analyze results.
- Expertise in preparing release documents, defect trackers & testing phases document.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Need to have an Agile background - so that testing could be carried in sprints.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the project team.
- Conduct timeboxed regression testing & Post-release/ Post-Implementation testing.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Experience with Clickup would be a plus.
- Having a Blockchain background could be an advantage.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
Location : Hyderabad
Joining Date : Immediate
Will learn -
- Good experience in performance testing using JMeter.
- Hands-on experience of developing scripts, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Experience in setting up/designing load scenario for various tests like load test, endurance test, stress test etc.
- Ability to work independently on project performance testing with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge on 3-tier architecture, Application and DB layer for good understanding of test env.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience in other load testing tools like Blazemeter, LoadRunner.
- Experience in profiling tools like dynatrace, new relic, appdynamics.
- Experience using server monitoring tools like sitescope.
- Able to understand complex architecture of the product developed in various different technology like .net, java.
- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of the quality assurance and testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks, and documentation standards.
- Should have knowledge/experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Collaborate well with others. Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of different mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Preferred knowledge/experience testing both front-end (GUI)and back-end (database query) applications
- Experience using Git / Github
|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|
Reporting to : Solution Architect / Program Manager
Location : Noida, Delhi NCR
Shift : Normal Day shift with some overlap with US time zones
Experience : 4-6 Years
Education : BTech/ BE / MCA / MSc Computer Science
Industry : Product Engineering Services or Enterprise Software Companies
Primary Skills : Strong Manual Testing, Understanding of different Testing Types /Test Planning and execution, QA Process and Methodologies, QA Reporting and Matrices, SAP S/4 HANA and GCP exposure
Certifications (Optional): CSQA, ISTQB
● Must have good expertise in Manual Testing for Enterprise level Applications.
● Must understand External Integration Testing and Data Flows
● Must be proficient in creating test cases.
● Must have executed projects using Agile Scrum methodology and aware of all processes
involved in Scrum.
● Must have good hands-on experience Test Planning and execution
● Good to have experience of testing applications developed on Cloud Platforms GCP
● Good to have experience with SAP/Big Query Terminologies and working on JIRA.
● Good to have exposure on Automation Testing using Selenium or any other Automation
● Good to have understanding on Database SQl and ETL
● Should have experience and understanding of cloud applications.
● Should have experience of integrating automation scripts with CI/CD Pipeline
● Create and execute database queries to test the underlying data changes caused by
interactions of software applications.
● Should be very well verse with current technology trends in IT Solutions e.g., Cloud
Platform Development, DevOps, Low Code solutions
Non-Technical/ Behavioral competencies required
● Must have worked with US/Europe based clients in onsite/offshore delivery model,
● Should have very good verbal and written communication, technical articulation, listening
and presentation skills.
● Should have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
● Should have demonstrated effective task prioritization, time management and
internal/external stakeholder management skills
● Should be a quick learner, self-starter, go-getter and team player
● Should have experience of working under stringent deadlines in a Matrix organization
● Should have demonstrated appreciable Organizational Citizenship Behavior (OCB) in
● Create Test cases and automation scripts as per the project requirement
● Create Defect reports and issue logs in test management systems
● Reproduce the defects as required by Dev team and collaborate on RCA
● Create and maintain best practices and do peer code / solution reviews
● Participate in Daily Scrum calls, Scrum Planning, Retro and Demos meetings
● Comply with Testing Process, documentation templates and tools prescribed by
CloudSufi or and its clients
● Contribute towards the creation of knowledge repository, reusable assets/solution
accelerators and IPs
● Provide feedback to junior team members and be a coach and mentor for them
● Provide training sessions on the latest technologies and topics to other employees in the
● Participate in organization development activities time to time - Interviews,
CSR/Employee engagement activities, participation in business events/conferences,
implementation of new policies, systems and procedures as decided by Management
Salary & amp; Benefits - Best in Industry