What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test. You should understand the requirements and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
- Establish and evolve formal QA/testing practices, test processes, methodology, standards, and hygiene for agile development efforts.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Lead the QA strategy, test design /plan, test automation, and drive test execution for a key strategic service delivery transformation initiative.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop the strategy and enablement of User Acceptance Testing, partnering effectively with the business to ensure goal achievement.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
- Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
- Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ years of experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
● Hands-on coding on Java/ GoLang, primarily for testing.
● Hands-on experience on more of TestNG, JUnit, Spring Test, GoLang testing, etc. OR
If you are a motivated developer who wants to move to testing.
● Ability to find bottlenecks & thresholds in existing code with the help of automation
● Understanding of Object Oriented Design.
● Crisp understanding of various testing methodologies and categories.
● Ability to come up with, document and code test scenarios & test cases.
● Experience of working on ‘Agile + DevOps’ process management methodology.
● Experience in using one or more of RestAssured, SuperTest, Postman, Swagger.
Good To Have :
● Experience in using mocking frameworks
● Experience in using API testing frameworks
● Experience in Performance testing frameworks and the ability to design performance
● Experience in some scripting languages, like Shell, Python etc.
● Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
● Valid US Business visa
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Perform Test Automations, including creation & management of test scenarios,
documentation and coding tests.
● Environment set up for testing applications across channels like Web, Mobile and
Desktop as well as backend applications involving large scale data migration
● Create & manage automation reports and regularly communicate the same to the
● Work with deployments teams and resolve any level issues for the system.
- You will participate in and be responsible for the full life cycle of software development activities including new product releases, upgrades, functional enhancements, defect resolution, and performance improvements.
- Regularly and proactively communicate status, risks, and other issues related to projects that are under development
- Ability to identify, create, update, and track software defects found during testing and review test results
- Research and stay informed about the latest best practices in Software Engineering
- Work effectively with minimal supervision in a distributed team
- Update Jira issues and participate in reviews and all other tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of at least one of Selenium, Jest, Pact, GitHub Actions or Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Should have hands-on experience in creating automation scripts for web apps
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with product management and other engineers
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret complex technical documents, diagrams, data models, and process documents.
- At least 1 year of experience in SDET role
Skills Required: Java, selenium, Appium.
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 3+ years in Java, selenium, Appium.
The candidate should have experience in Web application and mobile application both.
Exp Level – 3+ Years
• Skills – Selenium Automation Testing with Java, cucumber
Primary Skills :
Excellent adaptability to software test or quality tools and environments
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Conceptual understanding of software pipeline tools and systems: Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Knowledge of software development methodologies and lifecycles
Experience in Selenium; Java
Atleast 1+ year of experience in sitecore testing
Good communication skills
We are looking for Automation Test Professionals @ Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt Ltd for Pune Location
Experience - 3.5+ Years to 5.5 Years [Relevant]
Location - Bibwewadi, Pune
Must-Have Expertise - Automation Testing, Java + Selenium, MS-SQL, Linux/ Unix
Highly Preferred -- Experience in Networking projects
What we are looking for -
- Automation Test Engineers, to be a part of our high-performance team
- Collaborate with highly specialized engineers on state of art projects and products
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply !!
You can apply to the job and we will get in touch with you.