QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
Prepare documentations and specifications
Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
Profile server resource usage, optimize and tweak as necessary
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Experience in DB migration activities
Skills and Qualifications:
Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
Decent experience with recent versions of MySQL
Understanding of MySQL’s underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB and MyISAM
Experience with replication configuration in MySQL
Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in MySQL
Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements and Procedures.
Knowledge of MySQL features, such as its event scheduler
Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
· Creation and implementation of an automation test framework to automate tests for a front-end AngularJS application, with a Microsoft Azure Service Bus message-oriented-middleware and Rest API following a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline, using Azure DevOps process implementation. The framework should drive frontend UI and middleware APIs, using SpecFlow and Selenium in BDD standard with Visual Studio
· Deliver work to agreed estimates and timescales
· Follow Agile techniques and be an active member of the Scrum Team
· Provide testing domain knowledge and support delivery with automated testing
· Write new scripts, run & modify existing scripts of BDD features and scenarios, structured through Page Object Model
· Develop and execute performance test scripts for load and stress of UI,Mobile and Webservices testing using Load Runner/ J Meter
· Test (manually & automate) against cross-browsers, accessibility (Axe, Wave, Lighthouse) & devices
· Set up and manage test environments and data
· Accept data from file input for more complex requirements
· Create comprehensive acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria
· Ensure that acceptance criteria are satisfied using both Black-Box testing and White-Box testing methods
· Ensure that the agreed Definition of Done is met for each requirement
· Document and verify test results within the test management tool
· Report testing progress and issues in a timely manner as defined in the Test Plan and the agreed team organization; in particular to relay issues/risks that might affect quality or the ability to complete tests according to plan and to proactively seek appropriate solutions
· Defect management - raise and record details of defects encountered during testing
· Test reporting
· Develop and maintain knowledge, skills and competencies in test automation and tools
· Participate in all Release Planning meetings
· Attend all Scrum ceremonies
· At least 3yrs experience of working as an Automation Test Analyst within solution integration projects
· Demonstrable experience of working within a Scrum Team
· Able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
o Test automation
o Test Automation frameworks (Specflow)
o Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
o Test Techniques
o Test Tools (e.g Selenium, Load Runner/J meter)
o Page Object Model (Automation Framework)
· Demonstrable experience of:
o using Gherkin language to write Test Scenarios
o Selenium Web Driver
o J meter/Load Runner
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using two or more software engineering tools, techniques, methods, in accordance with recognized standards, specifically:
o SQL (for example production of basic scripts to query a relational database)
o MS Excel (for example basic dataset querying and data build)
· Has demonstrable experience of using common business technology (for example, MS Office suite of tools) and able to produce a range of test deliverables in-line with applicable standards with minimal supervision
· International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Test Analyst Advanced Level Certification
· Advanced Automation Test Engineer (ISTQB)
· Knowledge on ADO (Azure Devops) to run automated tests and CI
· Knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy for their technology area
Head of Engineering
https://60decibels.com/" target="_blank">60 Decibels is an impact measurement company that makes it easy to listen to the people who matter most. We believe that the best way to understand social impact is by talking to the people experiencing that impact. It sounds obvious when you say it, but that is not the typical practice for many impact investors, corporations and foundations working to create social change.
We collect social Impact data directly from beneficiaries (customers / employees / suppliers) using our network of 1000+ trained researchers in 70+ countries. We do it quickly and without the fuss typically associated with measuring social impact. Our researchers speak directly to customers to understand their lived experience; and our team turns all this data into benchmarked social performance reports, with accompanying insights, to help our clients demonstrate and improve social performance.
If you want to help build interesting solutions to help social enterprises that are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems, then read on! We're looking for a Head of Engineering to join our global team full-time, in a hybrid role for our Bengaluru office.
About the Position
We are seeking a full-time Head of Engineering, someone to lead a team of developers while solving real user problems through smart and efficient application of technical knowledge and tools. You will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for working with the team to translate product specs into clean, functional, production-ready code and to further develop features of our platform across the full technical stack.
You will have the opportunity to work across many types of projects across the organization. Your primary responsibility will be advancing our integrated data capture and insights platform (Ruby/React/PostgreSQL) and associated tooling (Python),which will involve, in part:
- Working with the Leadership, Product and Operations teams, and leading the Engineering team on requirements gathering, specifications and scoping for feature development & product initiatives
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining robust applications and interfaces to a high level of quality, reliability and scalability
- Anticipating and leading the definition of the systems architecture vision to better support our team’s needs
- Growing our technical capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates
- Collaborating with team members to determine best practices and requirements for our software stack
- Participating in code reviews and model good development practices (such as test-writing)
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
First and foremost, you bring passion and dedication to this work because it matters to you. You are a pragmatic and product-driven engineer who is interested in solving user problems and delivering value while taking into account tradeoffs between Business and Tech. You have a bias towards action: you get your hands dirty and actively tackle problems in a way that leads to the best outcomes and brings teams together. You successfully balance flexibility and rigor, using informed judgement to make decisions. You model critical thinking and introspection, taking strategic risks and growing from mistakes. You are decisive and bold, have a growth mindset, are an excellent communicator, and know the value of being a part of an effective team. More specifically, you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate the impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team
- Deep knowledge of frameworks we use (e.g. Ruby on Rails, React), or the interest and ability of picking up new languages and frameworks quickly
- Professional experience building production-ready, data-intensive, applications and APIs
- Professional experience with developing and deploying applications using cloud service providers (eg. AWS, GCP, Azure, GitHub CI/CD)
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, open-source technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills with both tech and non-tech teams/stakeholders.
Working with 60 Decibels
We are a fun, international and highly-motivated team who believes that team members should have the opportunity to expand their skills and career in a supportive environment. We currently have offices in New York, London, Nairobi and Bengaluru. Please note that permanent work authorization in one of these geographies is required.
We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and in a fun, supportive working environment.
As a growing company, we are building towards a more universally accessible workplace for our employees. At this time, we do use some cloud-based technologies that are not compatible with screen readers and other assistive devices. We would be happy to discuss accessibility at 60 Decibels in greater depth during the recruitment process.
Want to get to know a little better?
> Sign up to receive https://us20.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=eb8a3471cbcc7f7bb20ae1019&id=4f8f9fc97a" target="_blank">The Volume, our monthly collection of things worth reading.
> Visit our website at http://www.60decibels.com/" target="_blank">60decibels.com.
> Read about our team values https://drive.google.com/a/60decibels.com/file/d/1XxQkrGpNrwQzuHBzq3KqNVVASoq_IZM9/view?usp=sharing" target="_blank">here.
Job Summary :
· Performance testing 6-10 years’ experience with enough hands-on experience
· Strong Experience on Load Runner or Jmeter, Gatling tools
Collect and document non-functional requirements related to application performance (i.e. reliability, scalability, response time)
Create test databases, test data inputs, and seeding test files
· Develop and maintain performance test plans; develop automated test plans
· Understanding and experience with DevOps and CI/CD approaches
· Work experience with MongoDB, ArangoDB, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Kubernetes, Flink...
· Hands on HTTP / SFTP connectors, REST API & AWS - S3 connectors
· Good experience on Data load and Analytics layers
· Experience in using monitoring tools – ELK/ Data dog/AWS Cloud watch
· Experience on Thread dump and explain plan and Linux and shell scripting
· Knowledge on Prometheus / Grafana Dashboards
Independent ability to execute Upgrades, OS/DB migration projects, S/4 HANA conversion and resolve issues on your own. Lead the team technically on Production support and resolve day to day technical issues Gather requirements, design, architect and implement optimal solutions for SAP landscape based on client’s requirements Should be willing to work on USA time zone as project demands
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Complete architectural know-how of ABAP and JAVA stacks and of other BASIS activities
Very good knowledge and experience on Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Ability to gather Client's business requirements and implement them with optimal technical solutions
Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems, including S/4HANA, and the required architecture and infrastructure to support them
Provide recommendations and guidance on the SAP platform and tools
Should lead a BASIS team and act as a SPOC for customers for the production support and Project activities
Strong knowledge & hands-on experience in technical planning, implementation, upgrades, migration and maintenance of various SAP modules on premise and on cloud (preferable)
Must have strong SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Linux/Unix, and Windows
Strong experience in most of the database like Oracle, HANA, MSSQL, DB2, Sybase and MaxDB. Table administration, Performance tuning, Backup and restore, point-in time recovery on these databases
Knowledge of infrastructure, especially cloud infrastructure is a big plus
Experience in OS/DB/Infrastructure migration especially HANA migration using SUM/DMO from any source database like Oracle/SQL/DB2
Experience in Unicode conversion and S/4 HANA migrations
Hands on experience in SAP systems sizing including HANA landscape
Good experience in HANA installation, administration and maintenance in scaled up and scaled out landscape
Expertise in configuration of SAP systems not limiting to ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM, Portal, BW, PI, GRC, GTS, MDG, MDM, HCM, EWM, Solution manager
Experience in most of these - TREX, Live cache, BEx reporting, NWDI, FIORI, Web dispatcher, BOBJ, BODS, IS, Content Server, SLT, Pre-calc, etc.
Experience in System refresh, system copy, Client copy, Client export/import
Experience in EHP upgrades, SP updates, Patches, kernel upgrades and so on
Experience with Solution manager 7.1/7.2 EWA configuration, Setup systems monitoring, Root cause analysis, Automated monitoring and alerting setup, E2E implementation of Solman
Experience in High availability setup in Unix and Windows with various clustering tools, and disaster recovery setup
Experience in security activities like central user administration, managing roles and profiles of various business systems, SSO configuration, integrating with active directory, etc.
Big plus to have automation and scripting skills on any of the BASIS activities like System Refresh, transports, monitoring, etc.
Mentor Junior staffs to train them in various support and project activities
Should possess strong problem solving and analytical skills and demonstrate strong technical leadership to solve customer problems
Excellent communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
15 years’ experience as SAP Basis Engineer
SAP Netweaver, HANA, OSDB migration, Cloud (AWS/Azure) certifications preferable
2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations, 2+ upgrades, 2+ migrations/conversions, 2+ support projects
Good infrastructure knowledge on Network, Storage, etc.
Skills Required: Java, selenium, Appium.
We are looking for a strong candidate with recent experience of 3+ years in Java, selenium, Appium.
The candidate should have experience in Web application and mobile application both.
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for testing, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
- You can commit for 6 months and can work out of Gurgaon.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Bluespacelabs - Senior QA
Any location | 1-3 Years
- 1 to 3 years of experience in testing and automation
- Creating Testing methodologies, test strategy, test plans to evaluate the functional requirement and deliver the application with quality.
- Must have proven experience in testing and automation of web applications and mobile apps.
- Strong hands on experience in the automation framework selenium and appium.
- Experience in leading a team to perform automation testing using Selenium Java
- Product testing to validate the end-to-end functionality of the user stories.
- Functionality Testing should factor techniques to design test cases to ensure optimum test efficiency.
- API testing and automation and CI/CD
- Performed automation testing of API using automation frameworks like Restaaured, Postman.
- Creating and assisting the team to write Test Cases and Scripts
- Good understanding of the software architecture : Frontend MFE, MVC, Rest APIs
- Good leadership and communication skills
Testing Areas Coverage Expected
- Micro-Frontend UI Components
- BFF Entities
- Biz Components
- Amazon MSK (Kafka) Configuration
- Persistent Data (read/write) Components
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- End to End (User) Scenarios
- Browser Compatibility
Software and tools requirement
- Junit - Java
- JEST - Javasript/React
- JIRA - Bug Tracking
- Selenium with TestNG- UI Automation
- Appium with testing mobile apps
- RestAssured - REST API testing
- Traffic Parrot - Service virtualization
- Wiremock - API mocking
- Pact - Contract Testing
- Testcontainers - Containerized PostgreSQL/ MySQL
- Version Control - GitLab
• Minimum 5-8 years Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• 3-5 Years of Experience as a SW/AT developer using C#
• Solid knowledge With C# codding.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Strong Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Experience in Non-functional testing
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycles