The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and Scalable applications
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
At least 0.6 year of work experience as a WordPress Developer.
· Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
· Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
· Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
· PSD or HTML/CSS to WordPress theme
· Different WordPress theme frameworks
· Creation of custom post types
· Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
· Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
· Theme/Template integration
2. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule the installation and deployment of new plugins, WordPress upgrades, and fixes to environments, in addition to security fixes within systems to ensure production readiness.
- Ability to develop custom WP plugins, modules, and themes
- Deliver high quality mockups, prototypes and graphic standards in line with brand consistency that convert into working HTML pages
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs and write new custom plugins, themes and web services
- Experience delivering fully-responsive mobile first websites. AMP knowledge and development experience preferred.
- Ability to manage projects, Git (BitBucket), Jira, Confluence, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an advantage.
- Good sense of design and good communication skills, Design/Creative skills (use of Adobe Suite products) is an advantage
We are looking for a Back-end developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Experience: 0-2 years
- In-depth understanding of web development process
- Familiarity with Java and Spring frameworks preferably Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Node JS
- Experience with working on REST API (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, UPDATE)
The duties and responsibilities of a selected applicant would include:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Test and debug programs
- Implement security and data protection solutions
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging,+ and rapidly-growing company, and create the finest apps in a flourishing industry, please send in your applications on:
JAVA SPRING BOOT DEVELOPER - Immediate Joiners
Work Experience: 4-7 years
Work location: Hyderabad
Must Have Skills: Spring Boot
Desired Candidate Profile
Proficiency in core Java & Spring framework
Expertise in Web Service technologies.
Excellent knowledge in Databases and code integrations such as Postgres SQL, SQL Server, MySQL
Experience with Java Spring Boot, Hibernate Cloud Services, AWS, S3, Server-less lambda functions
Experience with security principles and frameworks
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2 - Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, etc.
Essential skills are Core Java/J2EE, functional aspects, Spring Framework, Swagger, Tomcat, SVN, Git, Postman/Newman.
Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
Good object oriented and problem solving skills.
Strong communication skills along with the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop features using Java, Spring, and Hibernate
- Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- Coordinate the workflow between the UX team and front end developers
- 4-7 years of work experience developing Java-based backend applications
- Around 2 year of work experience using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Microservices
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or information technology, or other related field of study
Are you looking for a Senior Backend Engineer role in a high growth startup? Are you eager to learn and make a difference at work every day? If so, then read on.
At PlumQR, we work on revolutionizing the Food & Beverage industry with our cloud-based tech products. Millions of businesses across the world are switching for better, smarter & more hygienic products to reinvent their businesses. If you have what it takes to innovate & lead, we have just the right opportunity for you.
- Minimum 3 years as a Senior Backend Engineer
- Strong software development experience in a SaaS product company
- Significant experience with NodeJS, React.js, React Native, MySQL, MongoDB, Java
- Cloud computing services (e.g. Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain technical details to people inside the company
· Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve as a mentor to the team members
· Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the existing systems to improve performance.
· Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
· Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a thought leader. · Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
· Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of computer science is desired.
· Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design patterns.
· He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For example- Build
NetElixir is a global digital marketing firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ. With a common goal of helping our customers and challenging ourselves to think differently, we face challenges and tackle them together as a team. We are a close-knit group of imaginative and friendly industry experts who bring our unique passions and personalities together to find creative solutions that drive results.
With offices in the US and India, NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
Role: Python Developer
Experience: 3 -5 Years
Company Website: www.netelixir.com
Your responsibilities will include understanding the needs, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working with our software development teams to design, develop and deliver new features.
- 3-5 years of experience in building web applications and product development using Python
● Experience in Python Backend development, microservice API development using Flask and/or Django
● Experience in SQL and No SQL databases
● Experience in AWS cloud services
● Working knowledge in Unit testing with pytest, Git (versioning, branching, etc..), CI-CD
● Collaboration with technical teams and product stakeholders to ensure design and
implementation is aligned with business requirements
● Perform design and code reviews to ensure products meet our quality standards
● Assist in the education and development of junior team members to ensure progression and
● Good hands-on experience in debugging application issues
● Work experience in developing and deploying AI/ML models (additional advantage)
● Exposure to Digital Marketing Domain (additional advantage)
Hands -on experience with the following technologies is needed:
- Good Knowledge of Python & Django Framework.
- Experience in Git or any Version control systems.
- Experience in SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases like Mongodb.
- Worked on Django based live projects.
- To implement microservices using Django rest framework.
- Handling various technical aspects like coding of modules using the given design specifications
- Debugging and fixing the defects as well as analyzing its root cause.
- Deployment(AWS) and monitoring of the live project.
- Mentoring junior developers.
Knowledge/Experience of AWS will be a big plus
B-Tech-IT/B-Tech -CSE/BCA or any degree in the relevant field
3 – 6 Years
Experience: 3+ years
Notice period:- Immediate (30 days max)
Extensive experience with technologies including Node JS, Angular Js, Mongo DB & Express JS
Working independently, this Engineer will perform Front End and/or Back End development, enhancement and maintenance of existing software modules, custom programming for clients and various data manipulation tasks.
Need to have experience in Protractor, Karma, Chai, Sinon, Selenium, Restlr, Stub, Jenkins, GIT
Need to have experience in writing end-to-end unit cases
Duties and Responsibilities
Development, documentation, and maintenance of cutting edge web-based applications in our portal
Providing technical consultation and expertise to Project Managers and other staff members
Develop and maintain applications using standard development tools
Writing technical and non-technical specifications and the documentation of procedures
Participating in technical planning and architectural exercises
Conducting peer reviews in an agile environment
Maintain current industry knowledge with respect to relevant technology, tools, processes and related best practices
Acting as a resource for colleagues; may direct the work of other staff members
Ruby on Rails Developer minimum 1+ year
Job Qualification: BE/ MCA or other Graduation or Post graduation Degree in computer science branch.
Skills Ruby and Rails framework, good communication skills, building web applications.
What is in store for you?
- Work in a dynamic, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the newest technologies and tools for clients across geographies.
- Develop product management capabilities
- Craft your own career
- Exposure to multitude of domains and client environments
Are you a developer who believes writing code is a craft?
This job is for you if you have,
- 1 to 3years of development and delivery experience with Ruby on Rails + Frontend Technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Good communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.