Stream : NW Design Tool Development
No.of Open positions: 3
Experience : 3 - 7 years
Must have skills:
- Experience in software development in Visual Basic for Applications(VBA) and Python
- Experience in converting data to user presentation. Use of Python libraries/packages.
- Knowledge of Optical domain, Telecom networking technologies like SONET, SDH, DWDM, Optical Switching, Ethernet Services will be preferable
- Knowledge and experience in software development for Network Design Tool or Network Management Software (NMS) will be added advantage.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use of CI/CD tools Git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience in writing design documents
- Experience of working within an agile development environment
- Ability to adapt to new environments and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
About infinite computer solutions
ThinkLink is a cybersecurity SaaS company based out of Toronto, Canada, that provides a unified platform for external attack surface management. With ThinkLink's integrated platform of cybersecurity products, customers can focus on running their business, while we focus on uncovering threats to the business. With the unified platform, ThinkLink not only allows for scanning of vulnerabilities, but users can also orchestrate and automate their remediation workflows.
Currently, millions of small businesses are prone to attacks by hackers who exploit vulnerabilities that could easily be fixed had they been informed earlier. The current solutions in the market are either too complex or expensive for small businesses. At ThinkLink, we're on the mission to bring world-class cybersecurity posture and resiliency to small and mid-size businesses by providing affordable, effective enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions.
- Company Tagline: Unified cybersecurity products for all businesses
- Founded in: 2020
- Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
- Industries: Computer Software / IT / Internet + Cybersecurity
- Headquarters: Toronto, Canada / Bengaluru, India
Interview Process / Rounds
- Programming Assessment
- Assignment Round
- Technical Interview with Engineers
- Technical Interview with Product Lead
- Final Round with CTO/CEO
- 4+ years of professional experience writing and maintaining production-level applications.
- Know how to efficiently model data and write performant queries in a relational database like PostgreSQL.
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Has experience taking the lead in planning and executing the development roadmap for complex software projects, including those that span multiple teams or services.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Strong demonstrated skills in implementing and deploying high volume and highly scalable services.
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
- Strong skills and experience with programming, design, and architecture, and familiarity/experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and describe product strategy, technical designs, and software product features.
- Experience in full-stack development ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You’ll build software to help companies build cultures in which their employees thrive.
- You’ll work with other engineers to build and own products across a modern tech stack. Our current stack includes Golang, Vue, Python, Node, MariaDB. We rely on DigitalOcean / AWS / Our own Data Centers to host our infrastructure.
- You’ll architect solutions for complex projects, often spanning multiple services or teams.
- You’ll set technical standards, conduct code reviews, and provide technical mentorship of other engineers.
- You’ll influence prioritization and resourcing with the management team and cross-functional partners to tackle engineering goals.
- You’ll be managing other junior engineers and supporting them on keeping up with development roadmaps, running code reviews & providing feedback to maintain coding standards & processes.
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on a version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
What would you do:
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy, understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Who can apply:
- 3-6 yrs work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework Django
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Databases like NoSQL, Mongodb,SQL, etc
- Experience with Pymongo is plus
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Experience with Celery or equivalent
- Knowledge of message broker systems like Kafka is a plus.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Angular or React is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing types).
- Very good knowledge of application's architecture (3-tier app, SOA, Caching, AWS/Azure, Docker)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
About CAW Studios:
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong NodeJs and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
- UI (Vue JS or Angular JS)
- Server Side (Java or Python) & AWS serverless framework.
- Must have hands-on experience on serverless framework.
- Experience on AWS.
- Must have good experience on AWS (Overall knowledge, EC2 Volume, EC2 SecurityGroup, EC2 AMI, Lambda, S3, AWSbackup, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, IAM, SecretsManager, StepFunction, CostExplorer, KMS, VPC/Subnet)
- Working experience on development/staging/production servers.
- Good testing and verification skills
- Knowledge on SSL certificates and encryption.
- Scripting using Python
- Good to have knowledge of identity management.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writing communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Should have skills to understand and analysis customers requirements and expectations.
- Must have experience in interaction with customer
- Work experiences with international cross-culture teams (Good to have)
We are an online private tutoring service with a dedicated team of experienced tutors from around the world. We were founded in 2014 to meet the growing need of students for non-traditional classroom learning. We emphasize self-discovery, and focus on transformational and independent learning.
Our teaching methods are custom-designed for the specific needs of our students. We offer 1-on-1 online tutoring delivered on our proprietary MySchoolPage Tutoring System- (MTS). Based on the latest cognitive theories for delivering online learning, the system consists of a highly interactive whiteboard and other multimedia tools. This enables students in virtual classrooms to write, speak, draw or discuss lessons.
We're passionate about education as a means of understanding in our world, which in turn propels our motivation to teach.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Proficiency in Python, NodeJS, React JS, React Native
2. Strong understanding of basic data structures and algorithms.
3. Code in a variety of programming languages like Go, Java, C, Erlang. . You name it and embrace the right tool for the right job.
4. Exposure to AWS - Lambda is desirable.
5. Collaborate on system reliability, architecture and code quality
6. Good at applying right algorithms at the right place
7. Quickly adapt to the technology changes.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience as Full Stack developer 3 to 5 years.
2. Experienced with common API authentication methods like OAuth, JWT, etc.
3. Java server side frameworks(Like Spring, Hibernate)
4. know how to architecture and implement the systems and services to scale 1000x.
5. Should be able to handle REST or SOAP services.
6. Deal with Apache Kafka and Apache Spark.
7. Know the servers (AWS or Droplet or Kubernets whatever which work is better).
8. Good written and oral communication skills.
9. Should be a team player with a mind-set that is inclined towards innovation and bringing a difference
10. Must respect diverse culture and believe in technology as a process enabler
11. Should know or have inclination towards learning new techniques and tools for websites.
Location: Bangalore. Currently employees would be requested to work from home due to the Covid situation, but can be asked to come to office for meetings. Hence it is imperative for the selected employee to be physically located in Bangalore. In case, the candidate is not located in Bangalore, they should consider relocation to the city once Covid situation improves.
Immediate Joiners Required.
Roles and Responsibility:
• Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
• Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of transactions per day.
• Build support systems for monitoring, billing, administration, etc.
• Acting as a single person of contact for the entire product vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
• Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform. Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
• Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.
• Plan and set up a smooth development cycle for getting features from user stories to products.
• Responsible for building deep tech products related to Face Biometrics, Image Forensics, and Risk Analysis.
• Candidate with minimum 5-10 years of solid tech experience, preferably in a growing Start-up.
• Proven Experience in leading the full cycle of mobile (Android/IOS) and web application development processes, from design to implementation.
• Well-versed with tech stacks like Node, Python, Java and/or other latest languages.
• Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with performance testing and optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Great analytical skills, data-driven decision making and evolution with technology trends.
• Stronghold in backend development and algorithms.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Good to have:
• Exposure to financial risk modeling is a plus.
• Exposure to Image Processing is a plus.
• Exposure to the blockchain is a plus.
The right candidate should be commercially knowledgeable (business acumen) and pragmatic, and have an understanding of a wide range of technologies and methodologies, and should have the ability to choose which fits best. Experience building a technology team or work with a small team from start at a start-up is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases.
3-5 years of experience with product development in Python & Angular/React JS.
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Experience in designing scalable architecture to support a data-intensive application on both front-end and backend
Experience in writing clean reusable react components which works well on different browsers and different devices
Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives. You should also be able to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Previous experience in analyzing & visualizing events/streaming data will be a plus.
Previous experience in creating dashboards is preferable too.
PERSONALY TRAITS WE REALLY ADMIRE
Great attitude to ask questions, learn and suggest process improvements.
Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
Follows release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Our tech stack is Django framework (python), ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Redis, COSMOS DB, and Elasticsearch.