What You'll Do
You will be part of our data platform & data engineering team. As part of this agile team, you will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will develop the core engineering frameworks for an advanced self-service data analytics product.
- You will work with multiple types of data storage technologies such as relational, blobs, key-value stores, document databases and streaming data sources.
- You will work with latest technologies for data federation with MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) capabilities
- Your work will entail backend architecture to enable data modeling, data queries and API development for both back-end and front-end data interfaces.
- You will support client specific data processing needs using SQL and Python/Pyspark
- You will integrate our product with other data products through Django APIs
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record - Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in data queries, data processing and data modeling
- Excellent ANSI SQL skills to handle complex queries
- Excellent Python and Django programming skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in modern and distributed data stack components such as the Spark, Hive, Airflow, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and native cloud technologies for data storage and data processing
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Blobs, MongoDB etc.
- Familiarity with ML models is highly preferred
- Experience with Big Data processing and performance optimization
- Should know how to write modular, optimized and documented code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
It is a platform for creators, influencers and celebrities to grow, manage and monetise their community. It is aimed at both established and aspiring online creators who want to pursue their passion. Our vision is to enable anyone and everyone to make a successful living doing what they enjoy.
Skills And Qualification:-
- Experience with API-driven and highly scalable application is a plus
- Good knowledge of non-relational DB (MongoDB preferred)
- Good with data structures and algorithms
- Good to have an experience with testing framework and CI/CD pipeline
- 1+ years of experience in software development preferably B2C experience.
- Basic understanding of Frontend and client side frameworks like React, Angular, Vue will be plus
- Experience in building scalable Restful APIs & Services.
• B.Tech (computer science preferred)
• Clarify feature requirements with product team
• Design end to end feature flow
• Write scalable and bug free code
• Take care of test and deployment pipeline
• Maintaining the existing products
Location :- Bangalore (HSR Layout,Sector 1)
- Backend development along with team management
- Hands on experience in product development
- Preferred candidates from Fintech and Banking sectors
- Exp in Python / Java slong with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
● Familiarity with SCM tools like Git and code editors like VSCode.
● Adequate knowledge of Relational and non-relational Databases like mysql and mongoDB.
● Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST)
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices (Basic Auth, JWT, etc).
● Knowledge of Blockchain, Linux OS, CI/CD, cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, etc, is a plus.
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: To be discussed
Profile: Backend Developer (Frappe/ Flask/ Python) - ERPNext Developer Location: Delhi NCR, Can consider remote as well
About Expat Orbit
At Expat Orbit, we are building India’s First Expat Only Platform powered by tech-based innovation and wide experience in expatriate consultancy to provide end-to-end handholding support to expatriates (foreigners working in another country) and global companies . In less than 3 years, we have added some major MNCs like Benetton, Suez, Home Credit, Singapore Angel Network, among others to our clientele and are already servicing more than 8 nationalities. The next 5-year plan includes strengthening B2B & B2C presence in India, while expanding presence in other geographies.
Our service suite includes expat compliances (taxation, immigration, social security, corporate expat policy module consulting), expat logistics (accommodation, commuting solutions, family support), unique mobile application (tourism, online and offline events, cultural workshops, expat community, expat-focused content) enabling a better expat experience in India.
Website - https://expatorbit.com/ LinkedIn – Expat Orbit
Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python Frappe based web development.
MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
Ability to build programming logic for business scenarios.
Create web applications in frappe framework.
Frappe Framework implementation and customization knowledge in Python
Hands-on building custom doctype on Frappe
Hands-on Frappe API Integration
Knowledge of Hooks In frappe
Experience in front end web development using Html, CSS, Jinja and other required frameworks
Customisation for existing ERPNext doctypes, creation of new custom doctypes, integration of
- Involved in product development using Frappe based ERPNext, leveraging existing modules, customizations, and creating new modules
- Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext Platform
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Min 2 years of experience hands-on Product development over ERPNext, Frappe Framework or Flask
- Be a team player
- Energetic, self-motivated, and self-sufficient in accomplishing tasks
If you have nodded to each of these points, we already like you :)
Gunjan Jaswal - 12+ years of hands on experience across GMR Infrastructure, Scoopwhoop and his unique entrepreneurial streak
Henna Vij - MBA from IIM Bangalore, with 8 years of experience across HSBC, KPMG, Accenture Management Consulting
Prateek Agarwal - Chartered Accountant with 10 years of experience with KPMG in expat compliances
Why should you join us
- Work on a first-of-its-kind product in a niche industry- Get a chance to make an impact in a hypergrowth setup early in your career
- Accelerate Career Growth- Being in smaller teams, you will get real ownership and responsibility.
- Great Work Culture & Benefits- We take a human-first approach in whatever we do. Our supportive culture allows you to strive and express yourself so that you really feel at home.
Job Description for Senior Python Developer
Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Must have strong knowledge in Python 2/Python 3
- Must have a strong knowledge of Web development using the Django web framework and API development experience using Django REST API.
- Flask framework or any other framework’s knowledge is great.
- Ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Team Handling exposure
- Knowledge of Standard databases like MySql, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Firebase, etc. Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Must be good at understanding client requirements.
- Good testing/debugging skills using standard python modules/IDEs
- Deployment experience with standard servers like Apache/AWS etc.
- Experience in testing frameworks known in the industry.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - GIT
The candidate must have experience in coding part and team handling experience both
o Strong Python development skills, with 7+ yrs. experience with SQL.
o A bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related areas
o8+ years of experience in data integration and pipeline development
o Experience in Implementing Databricks Delta lake and data lake
o Expertise designing and implementing data pipelines using modern data engineering approach and tools: SQL, Python, Delta Lake, Databricks, Snowflake Spark
o Experience in working with multiple file formats (Parque, Avro, Delta Lake) & API
o experience with AWS Cloud on data integration with S3.
o Hands on Development experience with Python and/or Scala.
o Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
o Experience in using data modeling techniques and tools (focused on Dimensional design)
o Experience with micro-service architecture using Docker and Kubernetes
o Have experience working with one or more of the public cloud providers i.e. AWS, Azure or GCP
o Experience in effectively presenting and summarizing complex data to diverse audiences through visualizations and other means
o Excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong leadership capabilities
Backend Developer Node.js JD:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- You must have experience of 3 years and above developing and leading software products.
- Strong Knowledge of js and frameworks available for it.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English Proficiency in using the async NLM package is a must.
- Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
- Understanding of a NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Basic Understanding of accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ● Basic knowledge of working of Blockchain
2 to 3 experience needed
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
We are planning to expand our team to explore new opportunities and looking for creative, enthusiastic, and passionate individuals to join our team.
- Engage in Node.js back-end development with MongoDB
- Work on Backend programming
- Work on databases
- Coordinate with front end teams for overall project overview
- Create User stories and UML, documentation of the business goals
- Must have knowledge of Node.Js, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of git and AWS
- Proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good in Object oriented design
- Ability to work independently and manage the entire backend of all platforms associated with Rejolut
- Exemplary tasks – Explore something new every day!
- Responsibility – Bring in your own ideas and get supported in executing them.
- Fun – Experience a family culture & celebrate with the founders & team.
- Team – Be a part of a high-performance & cultural diverse team
- Freshers can apply
- Students in their last semester or passed out in 2020 can also apply
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Timings: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Duration of internship: 6 months/PPO(Performance Basis)
Stipend: INR 10,000 -15000 / per month
Please apply only if -
- You are available for the above said duration.
- You prefer to work in a fast paced environment with growth & learning opportunities
- If you have not applied for an internship before with us.
- have relevant skills and interests
Rejolut - As a Career Differentiator
- We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving futuristic and evolutionary business problems at scale with the next generation technology like blockchain, crypto and machine learning. Focuses on empowering people across the globe to be technically efficient, making advancements in technology and providing new capabilities that were previously thought impossible.
- We provide exposure to higher learning opportunities so that you can work on complex and cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, WebAssembly. Strong expertise in blockchain and crypto technology and working with the networks like Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Cardano.
- We maintain high end transparency with clients and employees as Visibility unlocks Efficiency and trust unlocks Visibility.
- Company is backed by two technology Co-founders, well-versed with consumer applications and their work has been downloaded millions of times and have led teams in leadership positions in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Get mentored by the best in the industry