The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one
Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
build mobile apps, run 24x7 devops/site reliability engineering for our clients.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer (Python/Django) with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence!
Can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high quality at the same time.
You will be working on our IOT/AI cloud platform and building/architecting/coding as well as leading technical other engineers in a team. Backend is python/django and/or node js. Frontend is reactjs. You will help the team troubleshoot and design better.
This person MUST have:
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience with the Django framework
- Experience with building APIs (REST or GraphQL)
- Strong Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- React.js knowledge would be an added bonus
- Understanding on how to use a database like Postgres (preferred choice), SQLite, MongoDB, MySQL.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis.
- A strong passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills.
- Min 5-year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remote developer
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client time zone. Typically, clients are in California PST Time zone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We don’t believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days’ notice period
We are hiring a full-time Software Engineer who will be responsible for NodeJs-based Development.
Candidates must be passionate, ownership-driven, and self-motivated engineers with at least 2 years of relevant experience after graduation. He will be joining us at a very early stage, and hence will get the opportunity to heavily influence and shape the initial design, and development as the product is built ground-up.
At least 2 years of experience in NodeJs.
MongoDB experience is a plus.
B-Tech or higher degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Exceptional coding skills with a very strong background in either algorithms or systems.
Must have worked on large projects owning significant components.
At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among one of the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 80% of the US schools every month, serving over 70M monthly actives around the world. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
Quizizz has a passionate user base—We have organically reached this scale. Our NPS is 82 and our users love and deeply care about the platform. Check out our https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=quizizz&src=typd" target="_blank">Twitter page to see all the love shared by our users.
We are a venture-backed and profitable company creating a meaningful impact in K-12 education. We are a small, passionate, global team working on challenging problems to improve education. Look forward to using the latest technologies, fast development, and interacting with users to build delightful product experiences.
What the future holds
- You will architect, build, scale, backend system that powers our applications which are loved and used by millions of learners every day.
- You will work closely with a cross-functional team consisting of strategy, design, development, and program managers to determine how to design scalable backend systems and APIs to meet their needs.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improving our engineering practices.
- You will be utilizing technologies like Redis and Websockets to create a high-reliability, low-latency API that will handle massive multiplayer sessions.
- You will be building a database layer using MongoDB to efficiently store/retrieve large amounts of data.
- You will be setting up suitable backup and redundancy measures for maintaining 100% uptime for all our mission-critical services.
- You will be logging all data, and setting up jobs to generate analytics reports that will drive all our decisions.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance. Our policies are designed to ensure the well-being and comfort of our employees. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Healthy work-life balance. Put in your 8 hours, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support including travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious Meals including breakfast and lunch served at office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
India's first platform to democratise access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants
irrespective of their college, degree or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in
comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their
job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best
practices in the industry.
We offer the excitement of an early stage startup coupled with the stability of a unicorn like
Unacademy which is a market leader in the Ed-Tech space. At Relevel, we truly value
ownership and accountability as opposed to the pedigree and background of the applicants.
We are looking at folks who are willing to learn and grow along with us in our fast paced
growth journey of going global.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realising their dreams, we're the right place for you!
● We use cutting edge technologies to build our products which means you get to be
updated on the latest tech stack.
● You don’t need to have experience in any of our specific technologies;we are good at
teaching our Engineers. Our diverse group of Engineers are a great team to work
with and to learn.
● We deploy changes to production multiple times a day.
● Blameless culture and a continuous learning mindset
What engineers do at the company
● Making a global platform with the scale of millions of users.
● Working directly with designers and PMs to make a world class test taking
● Building a platform for companies and writing an ML based algorithm to match
candidates and companies.
● Building an Ed-Tech product for the upskilling of candidates.
What you need to bring
● Expertise in backend frameworks/technologies like Python/Django, Golang,
Postgres, Redshift, and AWS.
● Solid coding and problem-solving skills with the ability to architect cross-team
features to refactor existing frameworks. Familiarity with design patterns is a must
● The ideal person has worked on a product that they were able to drive to production
in a startup environment.
● Proficiency in building highly scalable systems
● Ownership mindset- Taking end to end ownership of backend initiatives and being
part of the core team in driving the overall growth of the organization in achieving its
Why do you want to work
● All fixed compensation structure, No variable component
● Medical insurance for you and your family
● Practo Subscription for unlimited online doctor consultation
● Ultrahuman subscription
● ESOP earning capacity every quarter
● Office pantry with food and beverage of your choice
● Cab facility post 8 pm
● Certifications/Upskilling opportunities
● Opportunity to attend and speak in conferences
● Flexible working hours including remote work option
Vah Vah! is an ed-tech company that offers online makeup courses in micro-batches to students across India to learn from the leading teachers in top cities. We provide holistic education with lots of practical training that makes our students job-ready with not just the base skills but also the soft skills for great customer service. Our teachers have more than 15+ years of experience in training makeup and have certified more than 1000+ students. Vah Vah! is founded by executives with extensive experience running consumer business and mobile games at scale (over 100 million players) at Zynga. Vah Vah! is backed by a leading investment firm.
Website Link: https://vahvah.com/
Vah Vah teaches professional makeup to budding makeup artists and influencers through live online classes. We have students from Srinagar, all the way to the Andamans. And experienced teachers who have worked in Bridal Makeup, Ramp Shoots, Film and more. We empower our students to join the workforce as fully trained makeup artists. This is the future of vocational education, and you can help build it.
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- We have the right mixture of creativity, analytics and hustle to move fast in the right direction.
- You will work with colleagues who don’t take themselves too seriously but move mountains.
- See yourself evolving every month with new problems to solve and new skill to master.
- Work with the smartest engineers so you can learn from them.
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Great stock options so you can benefit from the company's growth.
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members. Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Overall experience of 2-5 years in building backend services using languages like NodeJs, Java etc
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, Node.Js, Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Sound knowledge on source control and DevOps
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues to work with
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Experience: 9 to 16 Yrs
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
- The Lead Engineer is responsible for deriving the technical architecture, detailed design, implementation, Performance, and Scalability of the developed system.
- The individual should be capable of single-handedly understanding the requirement, liaison with the product owner and external teams; produce the technical output required.
- Strong Leadership skills to contradict, produce a new design to current trends is required.
- Should be an avid technology enthusiast with strong views on technical architecture.
1) Strong Python and Mongo DB is mandatory
2) Web Application Architecture - One Large Project Experience of Development & Maintenance
3) Knowledge in one or more frameworks like WSGI(uwsgi), Django, Flask, Web Application development
4) Exposure to Databases like MongoDB, BigQuery, Elastic Search, Redis, etc.,
5) Knowledge of Code Quality Process and Discipline (Git, Jenkins, etc)
Job Title: Odoo Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: India- Bangalore/Pune
Reporting To: Manager ERP Solutions/Director Cloud Engineering
Work Hours: 9 hours (Indian Shift)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for interacting with internal and external customers, gather requirements, map it to the system design solution if required, discuss it with Functional consultant and deploy/implement it and post implementation support.
BSc Computer Science, Electronics, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Experience – 1- 3 Years
- Good understanding of ERP Process and system
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in implementing Odoo Sh preferably, Odoo Online, Enterprise, Odoo Community Edition or experience in implementing any other ERP Software.
- Good Knowledge on the following: Purchase Process (Procure 2 Pay), Sales Process(Order 2 Cash), CRM , Accounting, Manufacturing
- Good knowledge on SQL, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge on ORM methods, Xml, Jquery/JS
- Good to have knowledge on Odoo Framework, Installing Odoo, Customize modules, create modules.
Personal Qualities and Behavior traits:
1- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members.
2- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to details Interact with individuals to provide needed information
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for learning new concepts, technologies and understanding them to utilize in a customer facing/service environment.
- Should be able to work in a team environment and independently.
1- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
2- Ensures timely response to client and internal peers.